Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOOREO][ICO] ERC20: OREO COIN : Decentralized Career Platform! - page 4. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I see that the fundraising is going very well now! Guys show excellent results in this market. I think if it goes on like this - they have chances to get Hard Cap.
Achieving Hard Cap may take a while longer and let us have faith in this project. I really like the way they work and it is making the GooReo community better and better. I hope that GooReo can be sold out in exchange IDCM because this is my favorite exchange, so the price increase after the IEO could make a lot of good profits. You can join now if you feel like the project and I am considering a small investment to participate
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
The main thing is not fright. The picture was very pleasant and inspiring hope that there is still life in startup. I think many are pleased with the current situation. Now you can start doing something with such a course. All calm is the end! Dare! We start to throw stereotypes!
I am very happy about everything. Guys, everything is very symbolic. Everything came to life in the spring, ha ha, a coincidence? Now I hope for decisive steps on the part of the team and I wish to find fat investors. ))
Activity: 59
Green is my favorite, especially when Eth grows)))) This will undoubtedly help the team to quickly collect the coveted amount and deposit money on the stock exchange. The main thing is that as already mentioned, do not frighten and jinx it. We got enought Suffering. Green light!
Merit: 100
Do you have something new to share with us, community members?
I think it is important to give something new about development and progress.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Looking back at multiple career platforms I can easily say that you have something not typical.
To be honest in crypto sphere it seems like a first project associated with career
Activity: 122
The main thing is not fright. The picture was very pleasant and inspiring hope that there is still life in startup. I think many are pleased with the current situation. Now you can start doing something with such a course. All calm is the end! Dare! We start to throw stereotypes!
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I see that the fundraising is going very well now! Guys show excellent results in this market. I think if it goes on like this - they have chances to get Hard Cap.
To be precise, the market is no longer falling, bitcoin has recovered to 5000 $ and I think it will continue to grow further. Accordingly, things will be much better in a growing market. I think so Wink
Yes, the market seems more favorable now. And if this trend continues, investors will be more active. This may give the project more chances.
As long as I remember, there have already been projects of a similar subject, although I don’t remember their name anymore. They could not succeed for a number of reasons. I hope that these guys will be able to do this, given that, as it seems to me, now will be an opportune time for this.
Decentralized career platform is going to make a change in global recruitment.
You guys can really change this game and it is something incredible
Activity: 110
People who do not have a proper education, but with a lot of positive feedback on the work done, can take place on your platform?
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
I believe this growth will affect on Gooreo as well, because collections should go smoothly. Decentralized platform is that we really need for our career and bullish market will help
Activity: 188
To be precise, the market is no longer falling, bitcoin has recovered to 5000 $ and I think it will continue to grow further. Accordingly, things will be much better in a growing market. I think so Wink
Activity: 78
Activity: 434
BITWIN
Speaking about decentralization, I can't understand goal of Oreo to make career platform decentralized. Can someone explain main principle for me?
Merit: 100
Do you have any competitors in this sphere?
Decentralized career platform sound unique, but i am not sure that you have any competitor...
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
This is actually the best option to do away with the cycle of creating a resume, spending time on meetings with the employer. I don’t like this old system at all. To go through 10 job admissions, you need to make 10 individual resumes to meet the requirements of a particular company. And here everything is simple. One resume is everything))
This is what all of humanity is striving for, creating more convenient gadgets, platforms, applications in order to save time and solve all the tasks most productively.
Activity: 152
This is actually the best option to do away with the cycle of creating a resume, spending time on meetings with the employer. I don’t like this old system at all. To go through 10 job admissions, you need to make 10 individual resumes to meet the requirements of a particular company. And here everything is simple. One resume is everything))
Activity: 70
Hey, how are you going to expand worldwide? What about documents and requirements for each country?
There is a difference between countries, so how do you cope with it?
I think this is a very difficult and overwhelming task, it will take a lot of time to put everything in order, because the documentation is a very difficult job that requires you to be 100% concentrated and balanced, otherwise it will go to waste.
Hey, how are you going to expand worldwide? What about documents and requirements for each country?
There is a difference between countries, so how do you cope with it?
Activity: 68
I would be very happy if the team added another very important function - the exchanger, which will be able to make transfers directly on the platform itself in the personal account, so that it is convenient to receive and transfer payments to different wallets.
Wow, this is a very difficult and painstaking work. But it would be a very cool experience in their project. I have not yet met such a level platform.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Yeah, making purchases in application would be cool feature. I also want to deposit eth and btc to pay for services and exchange liquid crypto on oreo coin and back!
Pages:
Jump to: