Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOOREO][ICO] ERC20: OREO COIN : Decentralized Career Platform! - page 6. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Exactly! Students gain the main thing at tyhe beginning of their career- experience!
Your activity isn't omly profit oriented, but also social oriented. Don't you think to receive government support?
  Agree, now there are really no many projects that take for the main purpose not the earnings on users, but the real benefit to the user himself from using the platform.

Do you think you really will get support from the state ?? Shocked
I doubt that the state will agree to support.  That guys just will shake their heads and laugh on you. After all, everything is already paid for and agreed. So will be good without  goverment
Activity: 59
Exactly! Students gain the main thing at tyhe beginning of their career- experience!
Your activity isn't omly profit oriented, but also social oriented. Don't you think to receive government support?
  Agree, now there are really no many projects that take for the main purpose not the earnings on users, but the real benefit to the user himself from using the platform.

Do you think you really will get support from the state ?? Shocked
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Hey mates! I noticed you have ICO in educational  and career sphere here, so I would be glad to test your application if you have such opportunity. I would give a feedback on my experience
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Activity: 152
I think the project will be useful to many students who are in the final stages of learning. Thanks to this platform, everyone can easily find a job, gain experience, practice.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Almost all investors want to know the total number of tokens sold on IDCM exchanges because this is what makes me most interested in this project. I have observed GooReo in this week and have a very good assessment of this project. I hope that investors may soon consider investing in this project because it will definitely be listed on the IDCM, Latoken, Cointiger exchanges and that will be a great start.
I have been watching the project for quite a while now, because the idea is really useful and necessary. But I do not know the right, or they have chosen a good time, because now some kind of clouding on the market is taking place, it has become very difficult to move. After all, much depends on the right place and time. As they say "you need to be in the right place at the right time" and then everything will be at the highest level. Well, we will observe.
Jumps and falls have always been and never will be lost, this system is so arranged. I think a person who is professionally engaged in this (we are talking about an investor) he doesn’t wrap up about the “best time”, though ...
Like any person, investors also want to make a profit from their investments. The market that we are seeing now has a negative impact on investor activity. Almost every time when a token of a project comes to the exchanger, the price goes below the price of the ICO. Therefore, crowdfunding, today, is a difficult period for the project. And the team, if they are enthusiasts, must take into account the fact that they will have to work in such an environment.
Activity: 110
Almost all investors want to know the total number of tokens sold on IDCM exchanges because this is what makes me most interested in this project. I have observed GooReo in this week and have a very good assessment of this project. I hope that investors may soon consider investing in this project because it will definitely be listed on the IDCM, Latoken, Cointiger exchanges and that will be a great start.
I have been watching the project for quite a while now, because the idea is really useful and necessary. But I do not know the right, or they have chosen a good time, because now some kind of clouding on the market is taking place, it has become very difficult to move. After all, much depends on the right place and time. As they say "you need to be in the right place at the right time" and then everything will be at the highest level. Well, we will observe.
Jumps and falls have always been and never will be lost, this system is so arranged. I think a person who is professionally engaged in this (we are talking about an investor) he doesn’t wrap up about the “best time”, though ...
Activity: 255
Activity: 467
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
Activity: 700
Speaking about Gooreo I pay attention to solution of problem- unemployment of students and getting experience. Solution is in application and it is mind-blowing!
Activity: 122
Tell me please. Where can I find current information about bounty and airdrop ?? Who got how many coins !?  Huh
Activity: 630
What about your decentralized platform? Why should it be decentralized?
Is there any problem with centralization? I don't understand it properly.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
What if I can suggest a job for students? How can I get in partnership with your platform and when will I be able to place advertisement?
Apparently when this platform starts to function normally. Not earlier. Cheesy Let's see what this team is capable of, and whether they can provide us with a really high-quality and working product.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Why in this thread there is no administrative person from the team? I would like to receive clear answers to the questions posed, and not to rummage in conjectures!
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
So, any steps towards international markets? What is your target audience? Is it true that students from all over the world will be able to get a job in Gooreo career platform?
Activity: 434
BITWIN
What if I can suggest a job for students? How can I get in partnership with your platform and when will I be able to place advertisement?
Activity: 78
There are a lot of similar projects, and many try to jump higher than their heads. Everyone wants to be the best on the market. But not everyone wants to make their project individual, different from the rest. After all, it is easier to do according to the standard, and this is known, people are no longer interested.
It has always been and always will be! Now in the world there are a lot of various developments on the topic of job search, which provide an opportunity to get the desired position without leaving your home. But the question of quality and safety is not closed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Why do they need regulation by the way? To my mind it is not needed here. Students can make simple job without any regulation I think.
Moreover government can stimulate such social activity, because you help to students
I think it will not pass by the regulators. If we are will talking about certificates and licenses for their issuance. Job seekers want to be sure that the information that is provided to them is reliable.
Activity: 68
 I see not so bad things are moving forward with sales, the green arrow grows up. There is all chance of a successful completion of what has begun. Well, it remains to wish good luck)!
Activity: 70
There are a lot of similar projects, and many try to jump higher than their heads. Everyone wants to be the best on the market. But not everyone wants to make their project individual, different from the rest. After all, it is easier to do according to the standard, and this is known, people are no longer interested.
Pages:
Jump to: