Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOOREO][ICO] ERC20: OREO COIN : Decentralized Career Platform! - page 3. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100
Well, it is competitive sphere, but I am sure that you will beat all competitors, because you create quality product and you have listing, so chances are much better compared to others
I would not advise to make such loud statements! Do not rush to conclusions! This is a very risky business. In an instant, everything can turn in the opposite direction. And no matter how hard you try, the trust that has been earned over the years cannot be returned. The rating can instantly fall.
I would say that the chances are more likely 60 to 40, 60 of course I bet for success. Everything goes smoothly in its turn, did not notice sharp jumps and falls. But I would like more activity from the team. More communication with users. I love the responsive team that works for people and with people)
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Please, tell me more how can I earn on this ICo being an investor? What is expected price of this coin let's say after 6-12 month?
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
How are you going to introduce monetization? this point isn't clear for me. Will you take a fee for jobs placement and advertisement? Also you can take a fee for sucessful job match
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Well, it is competitive sphere, but I am sure that you will beat all competitors, because you create quality product and you have listing, so chances are much better compared to others
I would not advise to make such loud statements! Do not rush to conclusions! This is a very risky business. In an instant, everything can turn in the opposite direction. And no matter how hard you try, the trust that has been earned over the years cannot be returned. The rating can instantly fall.
Activity: 110
I want to clarify what the main revenue center will be on the platform? What is the monetary gain for you personally?
Activity: 122
Do you have any competitors in this sphere?
Decentralized career platform sound unique, but i am not sure that you have any competitor...
Boy, you're probably out of this world if you ask such obvious questions. Of course!! Competition is now the main motivation to move forward and not to go back, otherwise you will be eaten by competitors.
Oooh, the competition is now very high. Related projects in which the idea intersects, behave like piranhas, who seek to grab the best piece of meat.
Activity: 700
What should I do to get a job on your platform? Is it legit?  Do I have to pay something for your service, something like service fee? Tell me more about that
Activity: 630
Activity: 78
Do you have any competitors in this sphere?
Decentralized career platform sound unique, but i am not sure that you have any competitor...
Boy, you're probably out of this world if you ask such obvious questions. Of course!! Competition is now the main motivation to move forward and not to go back, otherwise you will be eaten by competitors.
Activity: 152
Well, guys, have you already felt this movement upwards? Work begins to boil little by little! Everything comes to life! Boils and blooms!)) I wish not to lose a head)
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
The guys have all the chances to succeed, agree! The idea is not new, but the main message for me is functionality, responsibility for my work. The main thing is that at some more difficult stage the guys should not stumble and not go astray. Few people reach the end overcoming all obstacles. Thanks to the growth of the course over the past few days, I think the situation will get better for everyone for the better.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
I’m upset why really worthy and necessary for the society projects cannot be the best in the rating. And scammers eventually disappear from the face of the earth with the collected money collect money so quickly...
There are really a lot of such projects, I recently had the opportunity to invest not a small amount in one of such “bona fide” projects, and I got money ((Unfortunately, I was not returned anything. So now I don’t want to listen about trust and transparency ( What do you think, what a chance that we will be overthrown again?
Guys, I agree with you at all 200%)) Always deceived and will continue to deceive, but not here, not with GOREO) After all, I personally know one of the team members, I personally had the opportunity to talk. The guys have great plans!) Do not hang your nose) Everything will be OK...))
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
You raised almost soft cap, is it enough for you to start development? What is current stage of your progress? Do you have something to show customers?
Activity: 630
Could you clarify more on source of income you have? Let's say you launched gooreo platform, how will you earn on it? Do you take money for matching employees?
Activity: 70
I’m upset why really worthy and necessary for the society projects cannot be the best in the rating. And scammers eventually disappear from the face of the earth with the collected money collect money so quickly...
There are really a lot of such projects, I recently had the opportunity to invest not a small amount in one of such “bona fide” projects, and I got money ((Unfortunately, I was not returned anything. So now I don’t want to listen about trust and transparency ( What do you think, what a chance that we will be overthrown again?
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Decentralized platform should solve problems of students and employees without job. You are making a big thing, you changing the world by creating such platform.
it is a very great mission, I am very curious how this idea will happen? and how will it be done whether this applies to the world or local area only?
I just heard the idea from the GOOREO project I want the detailed answer
Activity: 462
Decentralized platform should solve problems of students and employees without job. You are making a big thing, you changing the world by creating such platform.
Activity: 700
Do you have something new to share with us, community members?
I think it is important to give something new about development and progress.
At this stage, the whole team is on their toes and waiting for the end of sales. Very much depends on whether they collect that cherished amount or not. Therefore, you only need to be patient and together to go through this difficult and at the same time exciting stage. But I think that the chances are 50 to 50. In addition, you can follow the latest news on Twitter, I do not want to spam with a link, so look on the first page on the thread. )
I've checked out their web site and they are pretty close to achieve soft cap. 25 days left and it is a lot of time to suceed. With confirmed listings it is getting even easier
Activity: 68
Activity: 255
Do you have something new to share with us, community members?
I think it is important to give something new about development and progress.
At this stage, the whole team is on their toes and waiting for the end of sales. Very much depends on whether they collect that cherished amount or not. Therefore, you only need to be patient and together to go through this difficult and at the same time exciting stage. But I think that the chances are 50 to 50. In addition, you can follow the latest news on Twitter, I do not want to spam with a link, so look on the first page on the thread. )
Pages:
Jump to: