Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOOREO][ICO] ERC20: OREO COIN : Decentralized Career Platform! - page 7. (Read 1304 times)

copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Gooreo - Decentralized Career Platform!
Are there plans to list Oreo on a few more exchanges? I think that for the beginning two exchanges are not bad. But still not enough, if you are aiming for serious results.

these  exchanges you had mentioned (IDCM and Latoken) we already launched our ICO on their platform including listing
regarding other exchanges, we already signed with  (CoinTiger and H&B).
currently, we are working ahead to finalize more contracts with other exchanges where will be announced before 01 May .2019 to all our followers and investors.
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Gooreo - Decentralized Career Platform!
The question is this. What is the difference between your service and other employment services? Just that your services are paid for by your tokens?

furthermore that we deal by Oreo token which is based on Blockchain the different is  that we are focusing on the fresh graduated
and we are providing both of employee and employers the ability for evaluation  and giving a certificate  on Gooreo platform ensuring the right rating
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
When your product will be launched? I have a lot of students need a job at the moment, so I guess most of them would lovely use your platform.
You bring real value!
You have active students); D At first, I think it is worth trying everything on yourself, testing it, and then recommending it to someone, in order to avoid criticism and a lot of dissatisfied people. After all, the first time to do everything 100% true and high quality is a great luck) And students are those people who just give a reason to “make some noise”. )) haha
With such a situation on the market and in general in this area it is better not to rush because mistakes are very expensive. Better qualitatively and slowly, than to hurry and then beat the convicts.
Activity: 188
I would like the beta version to be available on the smartphone. So that at any time convenient for me, and even in the most unpredictable place, I could, at my leisure, familiarize myself with the vacancies and opportunities that are offered to me.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Why do they need regulation by the way? To my mind it is not needed here. Students can make simple job without any regulation I think.
Moreover government can stimulate such social activity, because you help to students
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
I have already met earlier projects that wanted to provide a similar service. But they did not receive widespread use and popularity. It seems that the main problem of such projects is the lack of recognition of regulators and certificates for the provision of this service.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Is there a job to complete on this platform at the moment?
Perhaps it is a good idea to create MVP with several jobs to do right now in order to allow people test it.
Activity: 255
When your product will be launched? I have a lot of students need a job at the moment, so I guess most of them would lovely use your platform.
You bring real value!
You have active students); D At first, I think it is worth trying everything on yourself, testing it, and then recommending it to someone, in order to avoid criticism and a lot of dissatisfied people. After all, the first time to do everything 100% true and high quality is a great luck) And students are those people who just give a reason to “make some noise”. )) haha
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Are we required to pass KYC when joining your platform (as a job seeker)? Which countries do you want to reach when developing your platform? Interesting exchange for listing later.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
You bring real value!
Activity: 110
Will it be possible to create a wallet directly in the application in your account? I would like to accept payment for my work that will be performed remotely!
Hmm, interesting of course. I think the guys have already noticed your offer. But if payments are made, I think it will be convenient to create a universal wallet that will receive both ether and minor tokens.
Activity: 59
How will the reliability of certification of the corresponding rank for the performance of work be checked? Is it about such a degree (good, medium, excellent)? After all, there are people who, for the sake of pumping their merits, will be willing to pay for good grades.
I appreciate that you have confirmed listing. These days projects delay listing and you assured me in your ICO. I hope there will be a liquidity

How much they raised from their ICO? I could not access their site as it says the owner banned me? For what reason? At first the loading is so slow, then upon refreshing, it says access denied?

Probably you must use VPN . But I am ok without it.
They have raised 42% of soft cap and like a 10% of hard cap. There are 37 days left
Activity: 294
Will it be possible to create a wallet directly in the application in your account? I would like to accept payment for my work that will be performed remotely!
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I appreciate that you have confirmed listing. These days projects delay listing and you assured me in your ICO. I hope there will be a liquidity

How much they raised from their ICO? I could not access their site as it says the owner banned me? For what reason? At first the loading is so slow, then upon refreshing, it says access denied?
Currently they have sold 42 million tokens and this number is increasing every day because they are being sold in major exchanges such as Latoken, IDCM. These are big exchanges with stable trading volume. If you consider investing, this may be a good choice because I greatly appreciate the potential of the project
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Guys, any VC invested in your team?
What about lock ups for early investors? I need to know more about tokenomics of this ICO to find out if I should invest or not.
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Hi! Nowhere is this information about the protection of my data. After all, when a resume is being compiled, I enter a huge amount of my personal data that anyone can view. Will plagiarism be checked? I'm afraid my details can be stolen.
From this you are not protected. After all, nothing prevents to take and copy the information manually, just rewrite. Therefore, I do not see anything terrible in this, although ... all sorts of situations happen. I think it would be useful to make an identity authentication in the form of a photo with your document (passport for example), which denotes a person.

Actually identification and certification are two of the most redundant use cases of blockchain. Unfortunately decentralization make impossible a real control to avoid data and info theft.
Activity: 122
Will there be an age limit for registering my account? Or even a minor user will be able to create their own page in search of work ?? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: