Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOOREO][ICO] ERC20: OREO COIN : Decentralized Career Platform! - page 5. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100
I would be very happy if the team added another very important function - the exchanger, which will be able to make transfers directly on the platform itself in the personal account, so that it is convenient to receive and transfer payments to different wallets.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
How do you look at securing a position on a branch for a moderator who will be competent in all Questions that are not answered? I will be grateful!
Activity: 78
Now there is a very big competition for one job in the world, since there are a lot of experienced and educated people who are striving to improve their skills. Therefore, the demands of employers are too high.
I think that a certificate is a great opportunity to get a guarantee of experience for those people who want to have proof of the quality of their services.
This is another completed line in the summary in the section of additional merit) I think with this summary you can go far) The main thing is that this certificate is of high quality.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BITWIN
I am fascinated that you already have confirmed listing on Latoken! You know, sometimes investors have to wait for a long period,but here is completely different story
Activity: 700
Any thoughts on making conference or attend crypto event? Community supporters would like to have a talk and ask everything with a live contact.
Consider this opportunity!
Activity: 188
Now there is a very big competition for one job in the world, since there are a lot of experienced and educated people who are striving to improve their skills. Therefore, the demands of employers are too high.
I think that a certificate is a great opportunity to get a guarantee of experience for those people who want to have proof of the quality of their services.
Activity: 110
Activity: 630
How do you estimate potential decentralized career platforms in future? I don't know anything about this market, but it seems something engaging for me. What for do you need decentralization?
Activity: 122
I would like to hear more news from the life of the project. I wonder how progress is progressing in sales. A worthy project, sincerely holding my fists for you)
Activity: 462
Well, this thread seems engaging for me simply because there are few career platform around us.
This ICO is making good steps towards creating decentralized career platform
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
As I have already said career platform is potential sphere. I don't know any blockchain based career portal at the moment.
Probably Gooreo is gonna be game changer in this industry. How do you think, guys?
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
I read that upon completion of a certain period of work, I will receive a certificate and the system itself assigns me a certain rank. What interests me is the question of assigning a rank to the system.
How can the system determine what rank should I assign? What criteria will it be based on?

I think it all will be based on common criteria and given the assessment of the employer. It would be generally good to receive additional feedback from employers on the work done. It would be fair.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
I just find this career platform. Where do you get jobs? Do you have partnership with someone or do you place your own jobs?
Activity: 68
I would like to get acquainted with the team personally, because the project is really interesting and has good trump cards in your pocket, I don’t flatter, I sincerely say.
I want to see a team with a presentation at a conference. I think it will be informative and beneficial for both parties.
Activity: 700
You know, guys, current market situation isn't that stable and career platform with working product is like a hidden gem.
Also I noticed you have confirmed listing with Latoken, so it is good offer in current circumstances
Activity: 70
When compiling and posting your resume on the platform, will there be any personal offers or notifications from employers?

Or, it may automatically hit the proposals, which more closely matches my resume and the requirements that the employer puts forward! ?

I think that we need to automate this process so that the offers come either to the post office or to the personal account. After all, sitting for days and flipping, everything in a row offers, takes a lot of time.
Activity: 255
When compiling and posting your resume on the platform, will there be any personal offers or notifications from employers?

Or, it may automatically hit the proposals, which more closely matches my resume and the requirements that the employer puts forward! ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Exactly! Students gain the main thing at tyhe beginning of their career- experience!
Your activity isn't omly profit oriented, but also social oriented. Don't you think to receive government support?
  Agree, now there are really no many projects that take for the main purpose not the earnings on users, but the real benefit to the user himself from using the platform.

Do you think you really will get support from the state ?? Shocked
I doubt that the state will agree to support.  That guys just will shake their heads and laugh on you. After all, everything is already paid for and agreed. So will be good without  goverment
I think at this stage, the main thing for the guys is to get user support, find good and conscientious investors, and start placing their coins on the exchangers, and then move confidently towards something newer and more successful.
How can investors be unscrupulous? Smiley They either have or they are not. This team must be conscientious and productive, and as a result provide a product that will benefit investors.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
When will AMA be held? I would like to ask some questions and get promt responses from officials and I hvae to understand better your project and what do you suggest to investors and users
Activity: 78
Exactly! Students gain the main thing at tyhe beginning of their career- experience!
Your activity isn't omly profit oriented, but also social oriented. Don't you think to receive government support?
  Agree, now there are really no many projects that take for the main purpose not the earnings on users, but the real benefit to the user himself from using the platform.

Do you think you really will get support from the state ?? Shocked
I doubt that the state will agree to support.  That guys just will shake their heads and laugh on you. After all, everything is already paid for and agreed. So will be good without  goverment
I think at this stage, the main thing for the guys is to get user support, find good and conscientious investors, and start placing their coins on the exchangers, and then move confidently towards something newer and more successful.
Pages:
Jump to: