Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRE] GreenCoin | On Bittrex now! - page 6. (Read 83604 times)

legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012
November 16, 2014, 08:40:51 AM
Hello Everyone,
I would like to donate some Greencoin. What is the best way to/ most helpful? Should I just send it to the central address?

Thank you!

It depends on why you'd like to donate it. Donating to the central address benefits our producers.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 16, 2014, 04:09:10 AM
Hello Everyone,
I would like to donate some Greencoin. What is the best way to/ most helpful? Should I just send it to the central address?

Thank you!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 16, 2014, 01:33:17 AM
Hey All

Just stopping in to say GRE is now available for trading on Bittrex.

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GRE

Happy trades,

Ryan @ Bittrex

Thank you for working with us. Smiley

i dont know,which kind of firms or companies will accept this coin .this coin now is worth just 40btc ,this cap is hardly meaningful.
legendary
November 15, 2014, 06:25:01 PM
Hey All

Happy trades,

Ryan @ Bittrex

Thank you for working with us. Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
November 15, 2014, 04:39:01 PM
Hey All

Happy trades,

Ryan @ Bittrex
Activity: 579
CoinQuacker
November 15, 2014, 01:43:41 AM
Mac wallet is not working "no block source available"; nice support but it is still not working

We know the wallet works, for example, the mac wallet is working for me. What OSX version are you using? Mine is 10.9.4 (which I suppose is "Mavericks"). There are a number of things you can try. Perhaps apple has quarantined the program because it is unsigned (something called "Gatekeeper" I believe). When I had trouble recently with the mac client was with the quarantine, however, the wallet did not launch at all. It seems you do not have an issue with launching the Qt but the problem is it does not connect. You could try removing the quarantine for starters though:

Code:
$ cd /Applications/GreenCoin-Qt.app/Contents/MacOS
$ xattr GreenCoin-Qt
com.apple.quarantine  # if you see this than you can remove it:
$ xattr -d com.apple.quarantine GreenCoin-Qt
$ ./GreenCoin-Qt   # to re-open

It might be something simple like your security is set too high and this blocks certain programs, which can be toggled in settings, or you need to use sudo to open the program:
Code:
$ cd /Applications/GreenCoin-Qt.app/Contents/MacOS
$ sudo ./GreenCoin-Qt

Also, you can try adding nodes manually that are listed in the OP. For example, with the GreenCoin-QT open go to Help -> Debug Console:

Code:
addnode 168.63.241.137 add

Also in the client's support files folder  there is a debug.log file. You could try firing up the client and posting what this reporting:
/Users/[YOU]/Library/Application Support/GreenCoin

We can probably get it figured out though one way or the other. Thanks for posting.

Activity: 1022
November 15, 2014, 12:39:08 AM

That's great. Expecting a price jump to 3 digit Sat.

We are at 6-7 satoshis now so it would be a huge increase in price that needs a bit more than that considering the news is here and the price is still 6-7; 20-30 in a few weeks would already be incredible.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
November 15, 2014, 12:09:59 AM

That's great. Expecting a price jump to 3 digit Sat.
November 15, 2014, 12:03:20 AM
Mac wallet is not working "no block source available"; nice support but it is still not working
legendary
November 13, 2014, 11:26:42 AM
Allcoinminer, iHashFury - you can be the first two 0.1 BTC recipients. Per the rules I will send once you have five readings (which takes a minimum of five days). I will need a BTC addy for iHashFury.

Hope its time for this reward.
Thanks in advance. Value of GRE lowered to 4 Sat. Hope it will jump up soon.

Reward #1 and #2 have been banked and I'll pay them this weekend.

8 MORE 0.1 BTC REWARDS FOR SIGNING UP YOUR SOLAR OR RENEWABLE ENERGY SYSTEM AT GRCOIN.COM. Full details

Thank you. Hope we will see the GRE Market in Bittrex.
I'm buying some additional GRE.
CoinQuacker
November 13, 2014, 02:21:02 AM
Allcoinminer, iHashFury - you can be the first two 0.1 BTC recipients. Per the rules I will send once you have five readings (which takes a minimum of five days). I will need a BTC addy for iHashFury.

Reward #1 and #2 have been banked and I'll pay them this weekend.

8 MORE 0.1 BTC REWARDS FOR SIGNING UP YOUR SOLAR OR RENEWABLE ENERGY SYSTEM AT GRCOIN.COM. Full details
CoinQuacker
November 13, 2014, 01:54:42 AM
Very excited for Greencoin but I downloaded the new wallet but it is still "no block source available"

Did you add a greencoin.conf?

Thank you for your help but how do I do that?
To download Greencoin I had to register to mega then download; I downloaded the new version to update the last one but it is still written "no block source available"

Try this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9168137

And if it doesn't work let me know. We are working on compiling a version of the windows wallet that does not require the conf file and will report back once it is ready.
November 13, 2014, 01:36:25 AM
Very excited for Greencoin but I downloaded the new wallet but it is still "no block source available"

Thank you for your help but how do I do that?
To download Greencoin I had to register to mega then download; I downloaded the new version to update the last one but it is still written "no block source available"
legendary
November 13, 2014, 01:11:19 AM

November 13, 2014, 01:10:13 AM
Activity: 223
Merit: 130
November 12, 2014, 11:41:21 PM
Happy to say that Bittrex is being finalized and worked on as we speak. Thanks all for giving us time.

Will respond back with more details as soon as possible.

Great news, thank you.
legendary
November 12, 2014, 10:05:33 PM
Happy to say that Bittrex is being finalized and worked on as we speak. Thanks all for giving us time.

Will respond back with more details as soon as possible.
November 12, 2014, 01:20:36 PM

legendary
November 11, 2014, 06:23:33 PM
Does/did this article have any relation to this coin?

no that is something else

It may be worthwhile to note that the coin referenced in that article either didn't exist or no longer exists. I remember reading that they messed up their launch, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: