Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRE] GreenCoin | On Bittrex now! - page 8. (Read 83604 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 500
CoinQuacker
November 03, 2014, 05:36:56 PM
Allcoinminer, iHashFury - you can be the first two 0.1 BTC recipients. Per the rules I will send once you have five readings (which takes a minimum of five days). I will need a BTC addy for iHashFury.

Activity: 784
Merit: 504
November 03, 2014, 12:55:08 PM
Yes, I did update you in an email. I am not sure why I cannot get you to communicate over email. It is coming from greencoindproducer@gmail please do not disregard those. Since you are the only producer having this problem and I largely think it was because of an activation link you failed to honor, it doesn't need to be discussed in the forum. Can you check your email or not?

Actually I did activation properly and again generated activation email once more and activated again.
Your email are going to SPAM that's why I missed them.
But emails from the same email id of yours were not going to spam folders before 12days.
Now I added it to my contacts.
As you said, I signed up again and activated the account via email activation link.
Waiting for the account approval now.

OK, it all worked and you are approved. You initial meter reading is 0 because you signed up before your system was running. Let me know if there are any problems adding readings going forward or you have other questions.

Thanks, Chris

Thank you.
When will I get the BTC offered?
How to claim it?
CoinQuacker
November 03, 2014, 12:49:08 PM
Yes, I did update you in an email. I am not sure why I cannot get you to communicate over email. It is coming from greencoindproducer@gmail please do not disregard those. Since you are the only producer having this problem and I largely think it was because of an activation link you failed to honor, it doesn't need to be discussed in the forum. Can you check your email or not?

Actually I did activation properly and again generated activation email once more and activated again.
But emails from the same email id of yours were not going to spam folders before 12days.
As you said, I signed up again and activated the account via email activation link.

OK, it all worked and you are approved. You initial meter reading is 0 because you signed up before your system was running. Let me know if there are any problems adding readings going forward or you have other questions.

Thanks, Chris
November 03, 2014, 08:21:28 AM

CoinQuacker
November 03, 2014, 03:06:11 AM

In the process of signing up. I will send you the remaining information soon by email.

Email Sent with all details.
Please check and activate the account.
Also included the BTC address to claim .1BTC offer.

Not received any reply.
Hope you will activate the account soon.

I have been emailing you so maybe you are not properly receiving emails at the address your signed up with. The reason I cannot approve your account is because you have not activated the account on your end. When you sign up at grcoin.com you get an automatically generated email with a link in it you have to click to activate your account. This is a fairly usual and customary protocol for websites that have login in functionality these days.

I think I activated, not sure.
But I tried login to my account and it says, admin need to approve my account.
How should I proceed now?
I have no problem in receiving emails since I received your last email asking for details to activate account and I replied to that.

I regenerated the activation link and activated it again.
Now it says, the Grecoin Admin will contact.

No updates to me so far. Is there anything wrong with?

November 02, 2014, 10:49:29 AM

In the process of signing up. I will send you the remaining information soon by email.

Not received any reply.

I have been emailing you so maybe you are not properly receiving emails at the address your signed up with. The reason I cannot approve your account is because you have not activated the account on your end. When you sign up at grcoin.com you get an automatically generated email with a link in it you have to click to activate your account. This is a fairly usual and customary protocol for websites that have login in functionality these days.

I have no problem in receiving emails since I received your last email asking for details to activate account and I replied to that.

No updates to me so far. Is there anything wrong with?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
November 02, 2014, 06:54:07 AM
Have a solar array or know someone who does? The next 10 Producer sign-ups will receive 0.1 BTC bounty.

Rules:
- You must have a renewable energy system (e.g., home or small business solar array tied to the grid) in order to be a GreenCoin producer.
- Go to grcoin.com and sign up.
- I will email you to finish the registration process. This requires verifying your solar array and getting your initial meter reading and GRE addy
- After submitting your first 5 meter readings (minimum of 5 days) I will ask for you BTC addy and send the bounty
- Mention this post (or link to it) as bounty verification

GreenCoin is a reward for renewable production, such as solar energy, that you receive for free daily. And now the next 10 sign-ups get 0.1 BTC just for signing up! Bitcoin and GreenCoin, why not?!?!

0.1 BTC! Join GreenCoin now!

Did I miss this?

First Solar units entered on grcoin.com - 2014-10-29.
October 31, 2014, 11:44:30 PM

Not received any reply.

October 31, 2014, 11:37:36 PM
Have a solar array or know someone who does? The next 10 Producer sign-ups will receive 0.1 BTC bounty.

Rules:
- You must have a renewable energy system (e.g., home or small business solar array tied to the grid) in order to be a GreenCoin producer.
- I will email you to finish the registration process. This requires verifying your solar array and getting your initial meter reading and GRE addy
- After submitting your first 5 meter readings (minimum of 5 days) I will ask for you BTC addy and send the bounty

GreenCoin is a reward for renewable production, such as solar energy, that you receive for free daily. And now the next 10 sign-ups get 0.1 BTC just for signing up! Bitcoin and GreenCoin, why not?!?!

Not received any reply.

CoinQuacker
October 31, 2014, 07:21:38 PM

Rules:

Not received any reply.

October 31, 2014, 03:12:45 PM

Rules:

Not received any reply.
CoinQuacker
October 30, 2014, 11:56:40 AM
GreenCoin welcomes Spain!

http://grcoin.com/pages/our_network

Country #4 in the young network.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 30, 2014, 01:35:31 AM
Hi

I need help with my wallet.

I dont get any network connection, so my wallet wont sync.
It says no block source available.

Can anybody tell what to do?

Thanks

try this and let me know how it goes:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9168137

Still wont connect! Sad

mac / window / linux ??

windows
CoinQuacker
October 29, 2014, 04:55:34 PM
Hi

Thanks

Still wont connect! Sad

mac / window / linux ??
October 29, 2014, 02:26:22 AM
Hi

Thanks

Still wont connect! Sad
October 28, 2014, 11:59:15 AM

Rules:

CoinQuacker
October 28, 2014, 01:51:27 AM
Hi

Thanks

October 28, 2014, 12:45:10 AM
Hi

Thanks
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
October 24, 2014, 02:13:59 PM
Just a quick post to say that GRE is one of the merged coins that can be mined on http://myriad.p2pool.geek.nz, with MYR as the the parent coin. 

I'm trying to kickstart a new mining initiative by donating my mining this weekend, starting less than 5 hours from now (midnight tonight, until midnight Sunday, UK time).  Basically the proceeds of my mining will be shared out across the whole pool, which should make for some profitable mining.  Full details can be found at http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2k51nr.
Activity: 223
Merit: 130
October 23, 2014, 12:26:53 AM
Which mining pool merge mines GRE with most profitable coins?

Simplemulti.com

edit: you could also run your own litecoin-p2pool node and merge mine the greencoin yourself along with others like DOGE, SYS, ULTC, etc. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: