Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GreenMed Onboarding a new dispensary EVERY DAY! - page 2. (Read 12670 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
🔥 Golden Leaf Delivery has been added to GreenMed! 🔥

With 18 of their locations, we can now service all of Los Angeles! Order now at
https://greenmed.io/menu/golden-leaf-14

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I see this as very good. And I will wait for more information on this project Grin Grin Grin
🔥 The Red Baron has been added to the GreenMed family! 🔥

Check them out in Los Angeles! Preordering is now live on GreenMed:  https://greenmed.io/menu/the-red-baron-collective-5

🔥Its giveaway time again!🔥
Win a spoon pipe and grinder combo this Friday!

RULES
- First time patients or returning customers are welcome to enter!
- You must create an order on http://GreenMed.io/map
- Every order is one entry to the giveaway, no limit to entries! 💛❤️💚

We're doing this giveaway on twitter for new patients on the platform. New dispensaries and more customers on the platform every single day!
Activity: 110
Wow! This one is amazing, a first of it's kind that will be very helpful  Smiley
Marks Organix has been added to the GreenMed family! 🔥

Check them out in York, Maine! Preordering is live on https://greenmed.io/menu/marks-organix
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
Hi friends!

GreenMed is now listed on Bitgur: https://bitgur.com/coin/GRMD
The Greenmed map is now live on Greenmed. We are now currently two months ahead of our most recently released roadmap. Our Greenmed map and online pre-order pickup is now live for all dispensaries and delivery services. We will be updating the community every time we add a new dispensary or delivery service to the Greenmed ecosystem.

Activity: 98
This looks promising at a glance. I will be following this closely this project Cheesy
A dead forum, I don't know how it looks promising...

The token is also dead. No movement nothing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
This looks promising at a glance. I will be following this closely this project Cheesy
A dead forum, I don't know how it looks promising...
Activity: 126
Activity: 42
 I will wait for the more details .hopefully it can run well and good luck for GreenMed
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
its trading on hitbtc now

I'm just wondering what happend with announced GRMD tokens trading on HitBTC. Any news? Is there any known new date?

Activity: 1
I'm just wondering what happend with announced GRMD tokens trading on HitBTC. Any news? Is there any known new date?
Activity: 33
go to coinexchange it trades there
and the token prize for trading them now will drive this thing up in now time.
Coin market cap requires volume of 50, 000 us to be listed so many awesome coins go under the radar. using cmp as some kind of price bible or it dont exist if not on there, please they dont care much about price accuracy. I see coins go up 1000 %  and only 1 of 3 exchanges trades it that high, they dont average the price only use the highest one.
Go to smaller exchanges and you can find some low volume gems. Good luck!
if you dont like the trading volumes start to trade it, why complain? Listen I here the same stuff from every ico impatient investor we have to get on an exchange and get volume. Bullshit.   I have seen hundreds of no purpose pump and dump coins over my 8 years in crypto.  So this is my opinion of greenmed token performance to date compared to the 15 other tokens i bought at ico stage.
I will agree that getting listed on exchanges helps get volume, sometimes this is temporary not sustainable.  Greenmed team have to implement the app into stores, promote them to users and relate the ease of use and seemless integration of crytpo to purchase in store merchandise.  Do you know there will be wed delivery srevices for medicinal in california.  Using this token instead of cash is a no brainer
We are getting on hitbtc jan 23 because of the app rollout. Awesome!
on coinexchange i see $ 1. us  in value and more sometimes. low volume usually means bad price for token, but for us it is good, I am up 7 ties my investment !   Arent you too?
When we get the community using this token for a real purpose then they will purchase on the app with fiat, i assume, then greenmed will explode i value.
When a token has a use then there is demand, then the exchanges line up to list you.
Dont forget there are very few of these tokens  14,900,000.
That may be the biggest catalyst to drive the price then anything else!
 They are doing a great job, but dont forget they have competition so they cant announce every new signing of a dispensary, it could tip off competition.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10

Hi guys.

We are proud to announce that we will be listed on Hitbtc on the 23rd of January! We will be hosting a launch competition - for all traders to participate- in the first week of our Hitbtc listing. The winners of our competition will be the users who trade the most tokens against bitcoin in the first week of our Hitbtc listing. All traders are automatically entered who have traded a minimum of 0.1 BTC against the GRMD trading pair.

The breakdown of our competition's prizes is as follows:

5000 GRMD for first place
2500 GRMD for second place
1000 GRMD for 3rd, 4th and 5th.
Good luck everyone, and thanks for supporting Greenmed!

Very good news for the GRMD coins. And then the current trading volumes on the current exchange (0.01 - 0.05 bts) - quite regrettable.
Pages:
Jump to: