Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Grumpycoin][GRUMP] Grumpycoin | Now on Mintpal and Coinedup| 8 Exchanges - page 3. (Read 130086 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

This thread is abandoned by original developer, we don't know where templar77 is and we don't have access to update OP.
We requested the old accounts but never got any interest nor any answer.

Well , that's one good reason. Hope the new thread account has more than one person behind it so it doesn't happen again.
The bad part is that there were a lot of people who had the thread in their watch list and seeing it dead (with no update for days) might get to the wrong impression and not even bother to check it out.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Why did you have to open a new thread?
Lots of lost information , there will be lots of stupid posts on the first page and stupid questions in the new ann... for what?
Exposure ?!?!?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
vote for Grumpy at Cryptsy  Wink

I do not see Grumpy at voting list.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
vote for Grumpy at Cryptsy  Wink
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
help, my wallet doesn't sync, nodes?
*STOP NOWHERE*
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
LE HAPPY MERCHANT

Community Initiative Underway
*STOP NOWHERE*
And now grumpy has new wallet installer. Will be available for download soon. Testing in progress....
Hello guys,
I have compiled Megacoin source code changing main window to test how it looks with GrumpyCoin!
Please let me know if you know the difference between Megacoin, Litecoin source code concerning KGW, leveldb, message function used and if this is something for GrumpyCoin.

Megacoin is using frameless window and you can adopt corners with stylesheet and a fun wallet could be using the grumpycoin face as silhouette background :-).

This is a screenshot from real compiled windows version.

What would like to see in future GrumpyCoin wallet?

I'd imagine if the wallet was shaped like grumpy's head that would be something quite unique!
*STOP NOWHERE*
Did someone just bought 100M coins at 1 sats? Wondering if that block halvering will increase the price...
Yes i think so, check vol 24h Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Did someone just bought 100M coins at 1 sats? Wondering if that block halvering will increase the price...
*STOP NOWHERE*
Hello guys,
I have compiled Megacoin source code changing main window to test how it looks with GrumpyCoin!
Please let me know if you know the difference between Megacoin, Litecoin source code concerning KGW, leveldb, message function used and if this is something for GrumpyCoin.

Megacoin is using frameless window and you can adopt corners with stylesheet and a fun wallet could be using the grumpycoin face as silhouette background :-).

This is a screenshot from real compiled windows version.

What would like to see in future GrumpyCoin wallet?

Nice, good job. We want more screenshoots Smiley.

Linux QT Grumpycoin wallet ready for download: http://www.grumpyco.in/wallets/

Well done KRO55!

Mac wallet very nearly done, but having problems compiling with our font, if anyone could help?
*STOP NOWHERE*

Linux QT Grumpycoin wallet ready for download: http://www.grumpyco.in/wallets/
Pages:
Jump to: