Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GSX] Glowshares: Community Driven Blockchain Development - page 14. (Read 90443 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
what is the total supply ? any coins burned ?
I would like to know this as well if anyone can answer that would be great  Smiley

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gsx/

332K ... Bittrex destroyed unsold coins.

Well frankly they weren't destroyed, they simply never excisted.

Ah ok..thanks for the clarification.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I would like to know this as well if anyone can answer that would be great  Smiley

Well frankly they weren't destroyed, they simply never excisted.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Guys dont dump on buy wall.. better set a sell wall and leave. Enough people interested to get their hands on gsx and your coin will be sold  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
GSX trading high as 100% within 12 hours.

legendary

Cool thanks. I saw total supply in blockchain but was unaware of unsold coin. I like low supply of gsx, nice. Thanks mate.
Activity: 245

legendary
Activity: 378
Activity: 121
how do you stake coins?

Send coins from your Bittrex wallet to a normal wallet and leave it running. That's it.

It will take several days before anyone sees staking, but coins need time to mature in your wallet, so it's better to get them in there as soon as possible. You don't have to keep it running, but it's recommended; opening it once in a while is an option, but you won't gain the full interest rate.
Activity: 107
how do you stake coins?
Activity: 70
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
With Regards to the price i reckon we drive it up to 750k+ satoshis  Grin

I know you are just kidding around, but in all seriousness, I will make every effort to support the price. It's an open market and I can't control what people do, so no promises, but I'm treating this as a long term business and have money saved up from previously developing software. In an effort to be transparent, I wanted to at least mention this part of the plan, but I don't expect anyone to believe it until they see it.

Not sure what you are asking here, but the funds are going to be used to support and stabilize the price.

Just remember... who bought @ ICO are in profit atm Wink
Great coin, lets see how this turns out.

As promised, I am helping support the price with the money raised, but the community needs to help with marketing, ideas, feedback, and staking coins to secure the network. I will come up with specific ways for everyone to contribute, but for now, do what you can.

yep staking them right now, hope you deliver what you promises Smiley im pretty much excited about this coin
With Regards to the price i reckon we drive it up to 750k+ satoshis  Grin

I know you are just kidding around, but in all seriousness, I will make every effort to support the price. It's an open market and I can't control what people do, so no promises, but I'm treating this as a long term business and have money saved up from previously developing software. In an effort to be transparent, I wanted to at least mention this part of the plan, but I don't expect anyone to believe it until they see it.

Not sure what you are asking here, but the funds are going to be used to support and stabilize the price.

As promised, I am helping support the price with the money raised, but the community needs to help with marketing, ideas, feedback, and staking coins to secure the network. I will come up with specific ways for everyone to contribute, but for now, do what you can.
Activity: 78
Price is looking good, great job everyone!

Remember to put at least some of your coins into a wallet to earn 7% interest while helping secure the network.

Thank you mr dev .glad its finally launched and trading now..looking forward to new features
Activity: 91
sell orders must be in x8 to x10 above ico price  Grin
Price is looking good, great job everyone!

Remember to put at least some of your coins into a wallet to earn 7% interest while helping secure the network.
Unregulated ICO's will kill crypto!

And you guys can thank bittrex for allowing that!

*waiting to see another one bite the dust* *chuckles*

Above 50% profit allready ... cough cough
Total coins in the first block: 332,468.0 allmost 100 BTC

That is the number of coins sold on Bittrex through crowdfunding, but your math is way off.

^ I like the sound of that Smiley 750 000 Satoshi pls
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Keep your sell orders 10X above ICO price  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: