Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GSX] Glowshares: Community Driven Blockchain Development - page 13. (Read 90443 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
How does one get their shares to 'stake'? Please tell me like I'm 5 years old.

Okay, 10 years old will do.
Activity: 2
Hows the voting system going to work, i think this coin has some serious potential if it's going to give even more control to the user than btc does.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
such a bummer i missed ico, maybe next time i will have my btc in order. i am in , cant wait for some more news or updates.

Even if you buy at these prices, there will be significant ROI. The Dev is legit and I'm very confident that he'll deliver. Supply is ridiculously low and this coin will have something unique within 4 weeks.

Indeed, in 2-4 weeks we will be calling 100k cheap for GSX, I wouldn't be surprised if this becomes a 500k+ coin by next year, especially with all the brilliant ideas I'm sure our community will come up with for development and vote upon for the greatest success of the coins development. By 2016 imagine how many incredible features will be jam packed into this coin too, could become a top competitor for top spot on market cap through the voting system for features since it will supply the demand for users to make it their primary form of exchange in crypto. I'm surprised so many people are still dangling sell orders when they could be staking and earning more of this VERY SCARCE coin.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
such a bummer i missed ico, maybe next time i will have my btc in order. i am in , cant wait for some more news or updates.

Even if you buy at these prices, there will be significant ROI. The Dev is legit and I'm very confident that he'll deliver. Supply is ridiculously low and this coin will have something unique within 4 weeks.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Got shares from the ICO, sold half for over double what I paid. Rest of my (essentially free) shares are staking in my wallet.

Whoever said this was a scam... better luck next time!

Thanks for staking! Our short distribution period means we need a lot more people to start, as soon as possible.

Stay cautious, even though the Glowshares ICO was a success, most are not. I'm sure you know this already, but just making sure.
Got shares from the ICO, sold half for over double what I paid. Rest of my (essentially free) shares are staking in my wallet.

Yeah bro, I was following this before ICO opened and somehow I got carried away with other awesome coins like VIOR, SDC, QSLV, MNE and XCP that I forgot to get in before the ICO finished, but with a coin like this the potential is ENDLESSLY LIMITLESS! So better late than never and you're better off staking than selling, because there's only like 344k coins or so, which is nothing compared to similarly high volume coins like FC2 which has 100 MILLION coins! LOL!  Cheesy
Activity: 52

2nd spot on Bittrex!  Smiley

Almost worth 75k! I bet we hit 200k within 48 hours!  Grin
legendary
2nd spot on Bittrex!  Smiley
Activity: 78
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
Total coins in the first block: 332,468.0 allmost 100 BTC

That is the number of coins sold on Bittrex through crowdfunding, but your math is way off.

Way off? 10.82155844, that's close enough for me Grin
legendary

We might not see below ICO price again.

Cheesy

Any news in regards of development?

Aiming to have voting ready within 4 weeks, but I may have a surprise or two before that. I completely understand that progress needs to be made quickly to keep the price heading up, so that's what I will do. What everyone else does is just as important though, so don't forget to let others know how great this ICO is going so far!

That's the kind of answer I'd expect from an experienced and competent Dev  Cool

I understand as a community we need to help the coin thrive as well, count me in.

Cheesy

Aiming to have voting ready within 4 weeks, but I may have a surprise or two before that. I completely understand that progress needs to be made quickly to keep the price heading up, so that's what I will do. What everyone else does is just as important though, so don't forget to let others know how great this ICO is going so far!

Activity: 78
looking bullish.Good launch and good ipo with great features to come .Dare i say stratosphere Cool
legendary

Cheesy

Activity: 12
This is looking outstanding!