Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]HeartBout🔥Next Generation Social Network. - page 11. (Read 4093 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Is it already possible to buy tokens? The sale started?
Activity: 44
Merit: 10
And what will be the price of the token. There is information?
The price of the token is indicated in the first post. The price of the token: 0.051 $, 1 ETH (at the dollar rate 1 ETH - $ 350) = 6863 HBC
Or if you meant the cost in the future. Beginning in June 2018, we anticipate an increase in the value of the HBC token from $ 0.6 to $ 5.1 per HBC.
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
I want to try myself as a miner ... Tell me, when will it be possible to drop tokens?
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
how will it be decided that the user is worthy of the reward for his content? After all, content may not be unique, and huskies are screwed.
And who benefits from making bad content, they will not vote for him ...
And now imagine, I'm with a friend registering 100 accounts, and we are jostling each other crosswise. As then?
I think that this will not work out. Spam protection can work ...
How will spam protection work if registration is fairly simple and does not require verification ...?
Now there are quite a lot of ways to protect against spam, without registering for sms or paid registration ...
Activity: 74
how will it be decided that the user is worthy of the reward for his content? After all, content may not be unique, and huskies are screwed.
And now imagine, I'm with a friend registering 100 accounts, and we are jostling each other crosswise. As then?
How will spam protection work if registration is fairly simple and does not require verification ...?
Activity: 29
Good afternoon! Tell me how you can buy tokens?
The official site will be available in 18 days. Keep track of the counter is not a website.
Activity: 75
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Well done, they use good protocols: Plain TCP, WebSockets, HTTP, HTTPS, UDP, Protobuf (TCP / UDP)
There is a lot of old equipment that does not support new protocols. Therefore this is a necessity
Activity: 78
I think the project is gaining popularity once it releases a mobile application. For now, it remains to wait
Activity: 56
My blindness will ruin me. Thanks for the link. In the first post, too, I found.
Activity: 186
Merit: 18
Bitcoinexchangeguide about HeartBout - https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/heartbout-hbc-ico/
I also want to write an article about the project. To participate in bounty rank on the forum is not important?
If it is for writing blogs and articles, then yes, your rank on the forum is not important. The main thing to follow the rules.
So, I can not find a topic with rules. She is?
The end of the first post. I leave the link below
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icobounty-heartbout-a-social-network-with-a-decentralized-incentive-system-2567795
I also want to write an article about the project. To participate in bounty rank on the forum is not important?
If it is for writing blogs and articles, then yes, your rank on the forum is not important. The main thing to follow the rules.
So, I can not find a topic with rules. She is?
Activity: 280
Orient
great project and good information for us, i will join bounty campaign about this project first.
thank you developers and team.
Activity: 78
Activity: 44
and why such a difference in the release date of applications?
Application development is a long process. To create a quality product, you need time ...
Activity: 53
Thank you for the good article. I liked this information, made a repost  Wink
copper member
Activity: 473
Merit: 105
Bounty Manager Telegram - @djobik
Bitcoinexchangeguide about HeartBout - https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/heartbout-hbc-ico/
Pages:
Jump to: