Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]HeartBout🔥Next Generation Social Network. - page 2. (Read 4093 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
And when the network will be launched?

Good day, at the end of June will be in appstore
Activity: 129
And when the network will be launched?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Hi Admin
When will the bounty tokens be send?
An interesting idea from the creators of the project. They decided to replace the usual 
like with a hot and cold heart.

Yes, that's right, good idea. There are many projects with hearts as likes, but cold and hot - is unusual)
Activity: 33
An interesting idea from the creators of the project. They decided to replace the usual 
like with a hot and cold heart.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Another social network? Now using the blockade? Cool! The project team will have to work hard to make the idea of the project real.

I have about 50 crypto social networks in my list. About half of them in blickchain

So it's great. Among the competitors, the strongest survive. I hope it will be HeartBout.
To win 50 and become the best social network is very difficult. To achieve success, the team will have to work very hard.

In July users will be able to send earned HB to crypto exchanges and sell it, also they can buy from exchanges and sender back to use for bouts and later on to use it for advertisment

This is great news from the HeartBou project team. Until July, very little time left. Will wait.
Activity: 224
If you judge by the White List, the team has very responsibly approached the realization of its idea. Everything is clear, concrete, reasoned. I think if the project succeeds, HeartBout will quickly gain popularity.
Activity: 101
I do not understand the essence of the token? Only to motivate the user?
Here the token is supported by advertising. And then the motivation of users
what does the token mean by advertising?

Not only. Tokens will be received by users for their activity in the social network.
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
To the social network Heart But was successful, it needs more advertising. To learn about it as many people as possible.
Activity: 170
I do not understand the essence of the token? Only to motivate the user?
If so. What's a bad idea? And in principle, they are the same as for all other tokens - calculation ...

For social networks, motivation in the form of a token will be a huge plus. So there will come in HeartBout a lot of people.
Another social network? Now using the blockade? Cool! The project team will have to work hard to make the idea of the project real.

I have about 50 crypto social networks in my list. About half of them in blickchain

So it's great. Among the competitors, the strongest survive. I hope it will be HeartBout.
To win 50 and become the best social network is very difficult. To achieve success, the team will have to work very hard.

In July users will be able to send earned HB to crypto exchanges and sell it, also they can buy from exchanges and sender back to use for bouts and later on to use it for advertisment

We have beta version send your mail to [email protected]
Activity: 56

Activity: 47

Activity: 224
LAUNCH OF HB (HEARTBOUT) CONTEST
https://www.livecoin.net/news/view/687?lang=en

Dear customers, the developers of HB (HeartBout) asset invite you all to take part in a contest with valuable prizes. The contest will be held from 08.05.2018 to 08.08.2018.
The traders who reach the highest trading volumes (sell and buy orders) in HB within this time frame, will get reward. After the contest is finished, the traders will be awarded with HB tokes to their accounts at Livecoin Exchange. The number of winning places is 300, which means that almost every trader will get a reward. Please, find below the reference table of winning places and awards rates.

Interesting offer. Personally, I always like the various contests, quizzes and lotteries held within the framework of the ICO.

Activity: 28
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Has the bounty been distributed already? I didnt receive
Hope it will not be the a bad sign, but only a good one.  and waiting for at least Beta version to test.

You can test beta version by sending to [email protected] your mail
Hope this contest will make a push for launching this network
Pages:
Jump to: