Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]HeartBout🔥Next Generation Social Network. - page 9. (Read 4093 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 2
HeartBout LP concluded contract for  listing of the HBCT token with getbtc cryptocurrency exchange.
this case the project will go even better?
Activity: 27
Merit: 10
Can I transfer files in this social network?
Judging by the description of NO. This social network is only for posting
Why? The possibility of publishing in HeartBout can be like photos, unlimited videos and links to videos
I meant that you can transfer large files between users, is there?
Exchange data exists for exchange of data. This project has a different purpose
copper member
Activity: 473
Merit: 105
Bounty Manager Telegram - @djobik
HeartBout LP concluded contract for  listing of the HBCT token with getbtc cryptocurrency exchange.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
The idea is certainly good, but only people from the world of crypto currency understand these advantages. Compete with facebook, Twitter is very ambitious and someone should do it because if you think that this is not possible then there will be no such bright ideas. I like the idea of the project, I want the team to fulfill the plan in the specified time.
Activity: 60
I think in this round, sales are better! Well done)
Activity: 27
Can I transfer files in this social network?
Judging by the description of NO. This social network is only for posting
Why? The possibility of publishing in HeartBout can be like photos, unlimited videos and links to videos
Activity: 186
Merit: 18
What happens when all tokens run out of stock and nothing to encourage? HeartBout to become an ordinary social network?
Blocks in the blockbuster HeartBout coin are created during the rounds. Create and sign blocks of network members: for this, 21 users are selected in each round. This ensures the reliability of the network and allows you to earn on the mining all
And where did you find such information? in White Paper it is written?
The admin responded once to a similar question, but maybe in White Paper also has this information, I do not know ...
Activity: 182
What happens when all tokens run out of stock and nothing to encourage? HeartBout to become an ordinary social network?
Blocks in the blockbuster HeartBout coin are created during the rounds. Create and sign blocks of network members: for this, 21 users are selected in each round. This ensures the reliability of the network and allows you to earn on the mining all
And where did you find such information? in White Paper it is written?
Activity: 182
Activity: 44
What is the use of this social network? It will not be able to surpass existing ones ...
In the Sense of existing? There are practically no such networks... Huh
And if you take into account social networks, without blockchain?? Then what then?
So why then compare them, I do not understand!
Because in any case they are competitors, and it is necessary as that to entice users here ...
Just this afternoon I took part in the Twitter campaign. And the rest I wish good luck)
What do you need to do to participate in a Twitter campaign?
On the basis of bounty campaigns, write to the branch accordingly. Branch bounty.
And the topic is in English? or are there other languages?
I know that there is a Russian branch. But there is no link. If necessary - search through the search
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
What is the use of this social network? It will not be able to surpass existing ones ...
And if you take into account social networks, without blockchain?? Then what then?
So why then compare them, I do not understand!
Activity: 78
I have one problem with buying tokens? I can not buy tokens Huh
Describe the problem! Everything works for me, tokens are bought
or write directly to telegrams. They will help you the fastest
The problem was in my PC. But thanks for the recommendations
Just this afternoon I took part in the Twitter campaign. And the rest I wish good luck)
What do you need to do to participate in a Twitter campaign?
On the basis of bounty campaigns, write to the branch accordingly. Branch bounty.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
or write directly to telegrams. They will help you the fastest
Pages:
Jump to: