Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]HeartBout🔥Next Generation Social Network. - page 5. (Read 4093 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi, everybody!

HeartBout is now listed on ICOinRating.

You can support HeartBout through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/heartbout/.
I hear for the first time about this rating
Activity: 47
Hi, everybody!

HeartBout is now listed on ICOinRating.

You can support HeartBout through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/heartbout/.
what does it mean?
brand new
Activity: 0
Is it possible to use this social network in the US?
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
The project was interested in the fact that they promise a huge increase in the token. Is it true?
where is the confidence that the token will go up in price?
See the first post
Thus, we expect growth in price of 1 HBC from $0,6 to $5.1.
The increase of 10,000% is a very strong statement.
Activity: 78
The project was interested in the fact that they promise a huge increase in the token. Is it true?
See the first post
Of course the figures are good, I would like to believe. If this is so - the future is very good
Activity: 83
Merit: 2
Good evening to all!!! I wonder if the telegram ico is a competitor of yours? And what kind of social network your project is based on? Thanks
so far it is not known what will happen to the telegram. Let's look at it after ICO ...
Activity: 186
Merit: 18
Good evening to all!!! I wonder if the telegram ico is a competitor of yours? And what kind of social network your project is based on? Thanks
I think telegram and this social network are not connected in any way. They have different tasks ...
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Activity: 68
See the first post
Activity: 44
but where then to see the dates. Why did not I find the information when the bounty ends?
I'm targeting the site bountylord
What kind of site is it? I can not understand. Can you leave the link?
I will not leave the link (that they did not consider it as spam) Look in the "Beginners" section there is this link
Activity: 47
Activity: 68
but where then to see the dates. Why did not I find the information when the bounty ends?
I'm targeting the site bountylord
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I dont know why you didnt find info when bounty end.
And what, the bounty has already ended?
Yes, the bounty is over.
Where did you find this information? Was it reported in a branch?
No. I was just guided by the date. End date of the bounty - ended
Yes, the bounty is over.
Activity: 101
Questions about the bounty, it's better to ask at once in the subject with the bounty. There it is faster to answer this question.
Activity: 61
The user needs something new. What this social network can offer?
You can name a lot of social networks that monetize the user?
Oh well. A man above, already wrote for the Steemit. There is also a payment for content ...
Wow. I already lost count of how many times here discussed the Steemit. They have nothing in common.
at least they have a working platform and an audience.
Their audience is not going anywhere. I think in this project there are no plans to reduce the audience of another project. And by the way, Steemit has completely different purposes.
Well emphasized. I also think that the project policy will not be aggressive. Although it will show the time.
Activity: 78
Oh well. A man above, already wrote for the Steemit. There is also a payment for content ...
Wow. I already lost count of how many times here discussed the Steemit. They have nothing in common.
Their audience is not going anywhere. I think in this project there are no plans to reduce the audience of another project. And by the way, Steemit has completely different purposes.
Activity: 28
Pages:
Jump to: