Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]HeartBout🔥Next Generation Social Network. - page 10. (Read 4093 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I have one problem with buying tokens? I can not buy tokens Huh
Activity: 44
Merit: 10
For registration it is enough to fill four fields: "First and last name", "User name", "E-mail", "Password" - it's all very simple, so I understand when registering you can register an account from the company?

Yes. Registration is quite simple. And I think companies will also catch up
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
Is there an end date for the bounty? I do not understand
I think the timing of the bounty 11 Dec - 28 Feb 2018
Thank you for the exact date. There is still time to take part ...
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
I think the timing of the bounty 11 Dec - 28 Feb 2018
Activity: 74
Activity: 75
Good result of sales. Yesterday was still 0, and now 213027  Grin Shocked
Activity: 29
Does protection or verification of the uniqueness of the content exist? I'm afraid quickly cast pictures from the Internet and the site become a trash.
I think not to turn into a garbage dump. For bad content will not vote, accordingly it is not profitable
The filtering system will of course be. In white paper this is described, but the seismic can not say in which section exactly. Search.
Activity: 186
Merit: 18
how can they advertise on IG and FB since they banned ICOs...?
" since they banned ICOs" - What did you mean? What kind of ban is it?
Activity: 170
that there are few subscribers in the Instagram, in comparison with Twitter and Facebook
to promote the project, instagram can not help much. Therefore, it's better to bet on Twitter and Facebook
Activity: 55
that there are few subscribers in the Instagram, in comparison with Twitter and Facebook
Activity: 47
I know several similar projects, can you tell what advantages this project has?
Well, for starters it would be nice to know which projects you are talking about. To name you advantages.
Too lazy to enumerate everything. Well, for example Steemit
How can you compare the social network HeartBout and Steemit...
They have different goals
Why? After all, there is also the main idea - the monetization of activity ...
Activity: 78
Well, for starters it would be nice to know which projects you are talking about. To name you advantages.
I think so. After the release of this project - the Steemit has no chance.
Activity: 186
Merit: 18
Chat function added recently? I did not see her before!
I think that you are mistaken. This function was immediately, it's the same social network ...
Yes, this function was conceived from the very beginning. I remember it was fit in the first presentation ...
I used to think that this is a social network only for the exchange of posts, but not for communication. But it's cool, it turns out that a full-fledged social network
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I think that you are mistaken. This function was immediately, it's the same social network ...
Yes, this function was conceived from the very beginning. I remember it was fit in the first presentation ...
Activity: 60
Activity: 27
There are a lot of social networks now. How for example it will compete with facebook Huh

Good day,

1) First of all heartbout is not a direct competitor to Facebook more reddit, however all social networks compete for time spend of a user it is true.

2) Does Facebook has challenges with price to winner?
3) Does Facebook share their profits to users and earn its profits with cryptocurrency?
4) Does Facebook give to authors and voters crypto currency which has clear potential of growth in price and value?
Yes, everything is right. blockchain can solve many problems of existing social networks.
Pages:
Jump to: