Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]HeartBout🔥Next Generation Social Network. - page 7. (Read 4093 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Social media sites today are getting crowded and some services are getting worse, glad to see a project like this emerging from the cryptowotld to give satisfaction to those crypto enthusiasts who really love to use the social media.
Activity: 27
Merit: 10
I know several similar projects, can you tell what advantages this project has?
Well, for starters it would be nice to know which projects you are talking about. To name you advantages.
Too lazy to enumerate everything. Well, for example Steemit
How can you compare the social network HeartBout and Steemit...
They have different goals
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
And still. Than this social network will be better than the previous and habitual for us social networks. How can I attract a user?
Activity: 75
Activity: 44
Oh, there is still one social network, they even already have enough of them to feel bored, what it counts (well, let's see what they can offer and what to do in this field)
Your application is very loud! Social networks on the blockade are not so many. To the proof, you can name at least a couple.
It does not make sense to list here. But this social network is not new, it's for sure
And yet, this does not interfere with the creation of new social networks. The existence of existing ones is not a hindrance to the creation of new ones ...
Look at the presentation of the project! There are no full-fledged social networks on the blockchain. Perhaps this network will become a leader. This opinion, I already wrote in the Russian branch.
Is there a Russian ANN? If possible, please link.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Oh, there is still one social network, they even already have enough of them to feel bored, what it counts (well, let's see what they can offer and what to do in this field)
Your application is very loud! Social networks on the blockade are not so many. To the proof, you can name at least a couple.
It does not make sense to list here. But this social network is not new, it's for sure
And yet, this does not interfere with the creation of new social networks. The existence of existing ones is not a hindrance to the creation of new ones ...
Look at the presentation of the project! There are no full-fledged social networks on the blockchain. Perhaps this network will become a leader. This opinion, I already wrote in the Russian branch.
Activity: 101
copper member
Activity: 473
Merit: 105
Bounty Manager Telegram - @djobik
Pre ICO will ends in 14 Hours!
Activity: 101
Activity: 27
I want to try myself as a miner ... Tell me, when will it be possible to drop tokens?
About mining you can write in the appropriate topic on the forum
Activity: 56
Who thinks they can sell all the tokens before the end of the round?
To guess in advance is very difficult. It remains only to observe, or still buy to bring the finish
I think it was necessary to extend the sales date until the end of the week. And not until March 1. Do not end sales in the middle of the week ...
Yes, but when designing a project it's easier to take dates from month to month, rather than one week to a week ...
That's right ... If you look at the ICO calendar - it's easier to take months. I did not think about it at first ...
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
To guess in advance is very difficult. It remains only to observe, or still buy to bring the finish
I think it was necessary to extend the sales date until the end of the week. And not until March 1. Do not end sales in the middle of the week ...
Yes, but when designing a project it's easier to take dates from month to month, rather than one week to a week ...
Activity: 33
Where is the link to MVP? Do they have it?
What is MVP? Can you decipher it?
Activity: 311
Where is the link to MVP? Do they have it?
Activity: 75
Activity: 29
how will it be decided that the user is worthy of the reward for his content? After all, content may not be unique, and huskies are screwed.
And who benefits from making bad content, they will not vote for him ...
Pages:
Jump to: