Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]HeartBout🔥Next Generation Social Network. - page 6. (Read 4093 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
The user needs something new. What this social network can offer?
You can name a lot of social networks that monetize the user?
Oh well. A man above, already wrote for the Steemit. There is also a payment for content ...
Wow. I already lost count of how many times here discussed the Steemit. They have nothing in common.
Activity: 28
Oh well. A man above, already wrote for the Steemit. There is also a payment for content ...
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
I agree. Correctly put the question. Similar social networks are just starting to emerge. And the space for them is still free
Activity: 186
Merit: 18
In addition, it still needs something to lure users from the usual social networks
Most of the funds have been allocated for marketing. So that after the application exits, users can learn about it
In addition, it still needs something to lure users from the usual social networks
Merit: 1
How do you plan on competing with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Steemit, etc., etc?
All the projects that you named - I can distinguish only Steemit, the rest do not have similarities with the future project
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://goo.gl/ePsALC
How do you plan on competing with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Steemit, etc., etc?
why compete with them? None of the listed piles of pads can not be a competitor HeartBout

Because they're asking people to join yet another social network. How do they plan on overcoming this resistance?

More importantly, with Ethereums atrocious throughput, how is this project even remotely viable?
For example: there is Facebook - which does not give you anything, it only takes time. And there is a new social network that gives tokens for activity. Is there no doing to try a new social network?

How does any of that address these critical questions?
Activity: 27
Good result of sales. Yesterday was still 0, and now 213027  Grin Shocked
I think that it most likely was a mistake in the counter ...
yes, I also saw that it was a mistake, but now everything is fine, the number of tokens sold is growing.
Activity: 29
Good result of sales. Yesterday was still 0, and now 213027  Grin Shocked
I think that it most likely was a mistake in the counter ...
Activity: 224
why compete with them? None of the listed piles of pads can not be a competitor HeartBout

Because they're asking people to join yet another social network. How do they plan on overcoming this resistance?

More importantly, with Ethereums atrocious throughput, how is this project even remotely viable?
For example: there is Facebook - which does not give you anything, it only takes time. And there is a new social network that gives tokens for activity. Is there no doing to try a new social network?
As far as I know, problems with Ethereum only in some countries. All over the world Ethereum will be bought without any problems.
Activity: 157
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

Activity: 170
Social media sites today are getting crowded and some services are getting worse, glad to see a project like this emerging from the cryptowotld to give satisfaction to those crypto enthusiasts who really love to use the social media.
Yes everything is correct. Especially - traditional social networks go to the second plan. People need a new
Activity: 186
Merit: 18
Activity: 44
I know several similar projects, can you tell what advantages this project has?
Well, for starters it would be nice to know which projects you are talking about. To name you advantages.
Too lazy to enumerate everything. Well, for example Steemit
How can you compare the social network HeartBout and Steemit...
They have different goals
Why? After all, there is also the main idea - the monetization of activity ...
I would advise you to start with the benefits HeartBout
Then you will not have such questions. Cool
copper member
Activity: 473
Merit: 105
Bounty Manager Telegram - @djobik
Activity: 182
And still. Than this social network will be better than the previous and habitual for us social networks. How can I attract a user?
you spend a lot of time in facebook or instagram. And do not get anything in return. Now if you use HeartBout you will receive bonuses in the form of tokens
Pages:
Jump to: