Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Hero Token[ICO]-The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia | TOKEN SALE FEB 1 - page 30. (Read 74037 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252
CAREFUL https://herotoken.CO   IS NOT OUR WEBSITE - IT WAS COPIED - DO NOT SEND YOUR ETHER HERE - THE PRESALE HAS NOT STARTED

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
If there is already a clarity about the project. When the delay will be over. I hope the get the latest news from this project. I will wait and see the developments. Hopefully there is not such a long delay other projects. Hopefully a lot of luck
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Merit: 101
The presale has been delayed. It afflicts me.  Embarrassed What about a new date? How long will I wait? No information on the site.

Patient, patient, patient, when we dont see the team in here, that just means that they are working behind the scene. No business success by engaging in community 24/7.
Activity: 361
The presale has been delayed. It afflicts me.  Embarrassed What about a new date? How long will I wait? No information on the site.
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
amazing idea , will watching for this one , good luck for pre-sale dev Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I think it's a smart thing to do, understand the new regulations and how it impacts the strategy long term, this will only add value to the project

Dear Hero Token community,

Given the increased potential of regulatory implications our group has decided to take a very conservative route, doing another code audit and potential update of the white paper to make sure we follow the right track. For that reason we decided to delay the token pre-sale initially scheduled for Friday, September 1 while we go through that process.

We appreciate your patience. Please wait for further announcements.

Thank you for your continuous support.

Your Hero Token Team

Read also on: Medium

Slow and steady wins the race. A conservative route in the hype crypto market is the way to go.
What problems are being encountered by the project. Hopefully quickly resolved. I think the change in the whitepaper can make more investors who join although there should be a postponement of the pre sale. with the changes made to the project I'm sure will result in great success. Hopefully there is a luck

i believe in luck too my friend but that is just a very small part of the equation. I think that Hero Token team wants to make the proper preparation for their project and not just build on empty hype.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
I think they are going to study the China ico regulations first before making the presale
Activity: 784

Given the increased potential of regulatory implications our group has decided to take a very conservative route, doing another code audit and potential update of the white paper to make sure we follow the right track. For that reason we decided to delay the token pre-sale initially scheduled for Friday, September 1 while we go through that process.

Your Hero Token Team

Slow and steady wins the race. A conservative route in the hype crypto market is the way to go.
What problems are being encountered by the project. Hopefully quickly resolved. I think the change in the whitepaper can make more investors who join although there should be a postponement of the pre sale. with the changes made to the project I'm sure will result in great success. Hopefully there is a luck
Activity: 420
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
hi.i want to know when the ico start.it is a nice program.i am interested for it and will invest it.where i can find the news about the program?

Your Hero Token Team

Your Hero Token Team

Safety Reminder

Security continues to be our utmost priority. As such please make sure whenever you receive a newsletter/email or Slack message (direct or through Slackbot) you verify its content since somebody else might have gained access to our accounts and is sending those emails. The way to verify our information is by checking if those match our only and official website at www.herotoken.io our Slack #announcement channel, Medium page and our Bitcointalk thread. As long as the information are the same and eventually the wallet address is the same on all communication channels you are very much safe.

Read the full article here.

There were a number of people in the past sent their ether to wrong address, great security tips from Hero Token man. Will share this on reddit man.
Anyone joined the AMA session and can share the information? much appreciated!

Safety Reminder

Security continues to be our utmost priority. As such please make sure whenever you receive a newsletter/email or Slack message (direct or through Slackbot) you verify its content since somebody else might have gained access to our accounts and is sending those emails. The way to verify our information is by checking if those match our only and official website at www.herotoken.io our Slack #announcement channel, Medium page and our Bitcointalk thread. As long as the information are the same and eventually the wallet address is the same on all communication channels you are very much safe.

Read the full article here.
I saw this very large project but no spreadsheet update. What is the calculation of the bet will be at the end of ico. I will join in the slack there might be the latest news for the development of this project. Hopefully there is a luck
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia
#HeroToken
Hero's mission is to revolutionize the banking industry to make credit more readily available and affordable for the unbanked or underbanked, starting in Southeast Asia.

The pre-sale will take place on Friday, September 1, at 8pm (GMT+8)

Singapore 8PM (GMT +8)
Beijing, China 8PM (GMT +8)
Seoul, South Korea 9PM  (GMT +9)
Tokyo, Japan 9PM  (GMT +9)
Berlin, Germany 2PM (GMT +2)
London, UK 1PM (GMT +1)
New York, US 8AM (GMT -5)

For more details visit www.herotoken.io
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Your website https://pawnhero.ph/ is down and not accessible, a red flag and at the very least a very unprofessional look.

We are transitioning server, try without the https 
http://pawnhero.ph - working fine
Pages:
Jump to: