Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Hero Token[ICO]-The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia | TOKEN SALE FEB 1 - page 31. (Read 74037 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Your website https://pawnhero.ph/ is down and not accessible, a red flag and at the very least a very unprofessional look.
Activity: 185
The pre-sale will take place on Friday, September 1, at 8pm (GMT+8)

Singapore 8PM (GMT +8)
Beijing, China 8PM (GMT +8)
Seoul, South Korea 9PM  (GMT +9)
Tokyo, Japan 9PM  (GMT +9)
Berlin, Germany 2PM (GMT +2)
London, UK 1PM (GMT +1)
New York, US 8AM (GMT -5)

For more details visit www.herotoken.io or https://medium.com/@HeroToken/hero-token-pre-sale-date-announcement-a8dc82b9979f
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
WHAT kind of cooperation of Alibaba with your project? I mean what kind of help the Alibaba can provide to the project?
yeah, its a key question, i came here just because i heard Alibaba and softbank invest it, i want to know more information

Alibaba and Soft Banks are limited partner invested in Pawn Hero, Hero Token will be another branch of business that further expand Pawn Hero, and also providing un-collateral loans ( riskier than collateral) to individuals using block chain technology to track one credit score. Also, the crowdfund will help with the expansion of Pawn Hero and Hero Token to other countries in Southeast Asia. 
Soon the token sale starts

While the date for the presale is still a secret, we can share with you that the presale will only last for 24h (max. 48h). Extra tokens are offered to those who commit early. During the first 3h of the presale you will get +30% bonus token and +20% if you come late (3:01h-24h). After day one you receive +10% on Day 2 to Day 3.

Example: One (1) ETH is equal to 200 Hero tokens. That means that one Hero token is worth 1/200 ETH. Bonus tokens are allocated on top of the tokens you are purchasing. For example, if you are planning to buy tokens for 50 ETH within the first 3 hours, you will receive 10,000 tokens plus another 3,000 tokens as a bonus (which represents 30% of your 10,000 token purchase), so 13,000 tokens in total.

There will be a minimum of 10 ETH during the presale. No minimum applies after Day 1 (actual token sale). There is no maximum amount you can invest.

Accepted Cryptocurrencies are Ethereum (ETH), ETH Classic, BitCoin (BTC), Ripple, LiteCoin, Waves. If you want to invest in USD, you will need to buy ETH or BTC first.

Have fun and good luck

Presale is starting in 2 days!
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
WHAT kind of cooperation of Alibaba with your project? I mean what kind of help the Alibaba can provide to the project?
yeah, its a key question, i came here just because i heard Alibaba and softbank invest it, i want to know more information
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Activity: 185
The pre-sale will take place on Friday, September 1, at 8pm (GMT+8)

Singapore 8PM (GMT +8)
Beijing, China 8PM (GMT +8)
Seoul, South Korea 9PM  (GMT +9)
Tokyo, Japan 9PM  (GMT +9)
Berlin, Germany 2PM (GMT +2)
London, UK 1PM (GMT +1)
New York, US 8AM (GMT -5)

For more details visit www.herotoken.io or https://medium.com/@HeroToken/hero-token-pre-sale-date-announcement-a8dc82b9979f
Activity: 210
You claim that you are backed by softbank and alibaba. Where can I get more information about this please?
Activity: 156

Date of Pre-Sale

atlast! i was waiting this news fo a long time. i will invest herotoken. is there any whitelist or any hard cap for pre-sale

Will the date also anounced here in forum?
And could you give a hint how many time between anouncing and start?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Soon the token sale starts

While the date for the presale is still a secret, we can share with you that the presale will only last for 24h (max. 48h). Extra tokens are offered to those who commit early. During the first 3h of the presale you will get +30% bonus token and +20% if you come late (3:01h-24h). After day one you receive +10% on Day 2 to Day 3.

Example: One (1) ETH is equal to 200 Hero tokens. That means that one Hero token is worth 1/200 ETH. Bonus tokens are allocated on top of the tokens you are purchasing. For example, if you are planning to buy tokens for 50 ETH within the first 3 hours, you will receive 10,000 tokens plus another 3,000 tokens as a bonus (which represents 30% of your 10,000 token purchase), so 13,000 tokens in total.

There will be a minimum of 10 ETH during the presale. No minimum applies after Day 1 (actual token sale). There is no maximum amount you can invest.

Accepted Cryptocurrencies are Ethereum (ETH), ETH Classic, BitCoin (BTC), Ripple, LiteCoin, Waves. If you want to invest in USD, you will need to buy ETH or BTC first.

Have fun and good luck

Date of Pre-Sale

atlast! i was waiting this news fo a long time. i will invest herotoken. is there any whitelist or any hard cap for pre-sale

Quote from Hero Token: Doing ur work for you @ColorlessK Grin, please follow with my Thai translation, been sleeplessly working my behind off translating over the weekend man.
for those who are interested in securing their slots for pre-sale, 30% in the first 3 hours, do the following: Direct quote from the company
Please do the following 1) Read #announcements for instructions 2) message to @david with your allocation (number of ETH or other currency) 3) Wait to receive a confirmation
https://www.herotoken.io/
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CrowdWiz

Date of Pre-Sale

Activity: 362
Safe haven to notice what did you do in the Philippines and online loans, are now trying to reverse the association of southeast Asian nations, how are you going to hit the blockade of existing, in order to build confidence in your potential customers.While I appreciate your mission, the operating framework.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
I saw in the OP that the advisors look like filipinos, and the companies they are belonged to are can be seen in the philippines like Cebuana and 2GO, are they filipinos?

The team and Company is from there yes. PawnHero operates in Phillipines and has a license for 3 additional Countries.

Some News

Reddit AMA

Singapore 6PM (GMT +8)
Beijing, China 6PM (GMT +8)
Seoul, South Korea 7PM (GMT +9)
Tokyo, Japan 7PM (GMT +9)
Berlin, Germany 12PM (GMT +2)
London, UK 11AM (GMT +1)
New York, US 6AM (GMT -5)

Read more: https://medium.com/@HeroToken/hero-token-join-our-ama-session-acb80c32fbd9

Date of Pre-Sale

Activity: 255
I saw in the OP that the advisors look like filipinos, and the companies they are belonged to are can be seen in the philippines like Cebuana and 2GO, are they filipinos?
Activity: 273
Watching the project, need to learn more. I hope this project will help poor people by providing some affordable loans to them!
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
That is not good the many link here are broken
Which with the 30% is very complicated for the people
The signature does not work with many . You can repair it. These are not profitable

You can still change the errors please. thx
Signatures are now live, everyone can now start wearing them!

Growing up in Southeast Asia, where most of us do not have banks, mostly use cash! Looking forward a few years from now to see where is this going, revolutionize the financial industry, improving Southeast economy and its people living standard  Grin Grin Grin
david [11:01 AM]
:loudspeaker: We are closing the whitelist for the pre-sale soon. Last chance to get 30% extra tokens during the first 3 hours. Just message me directly if you don't have your allocation yet

Whitelist for pre-sale is closing soon everyone.

for those who are interested in securing their slots for pre-sale, 30% in the first 3 hours, do the following: Direct quote from the company
Please do the following 1) Read #announcements for instructions 2) message to @david with your allocation (number of ETH or other currency) 3) Wait to receive a confirmation
https://www.herotoken.io/
When will you start distributing 20% of the interest income to token holders?

info is in the white paper
https://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/herotoken/Hero+Whitepaper_082417.pdf
I believe thats when the company start earning profits, and as token holders, we get to earn 20% of those profits. Southeast Asia has a huge market for lending a pawning, this is where Hero Pawn succeeded and I think they will scale up their operation with this crowdsale.
Pages:
Jump to: