Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Hero Token[ICO]-The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia | TOKEN SALE FEB 1 - page 33. (Read 74037 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Looking forward for this ICO. Any more informations about presale?

Pre Sale Dates will be announced soon, hopefully to be held in the end of August. If you know about how much you'd like to contribute you can join our Slack and pm @david or @grant

The Devs should always post beautiful here.Not every person has slack
and slack more and more scam.
Here are the investors. Here you have to convince the investors that it is a good project.
Other devs no longer wrote here and the ico was bad . And those who read here also tell the friends of hero
Good information brings good money. Bad information brings less money .
But I think they know it and everything is updated here as well
It is a beautiful project, especially for the people in south east asia. Therefore the ico should also run well. would be nice
Good luck and doing good work   Smiley
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
Hi. I would like to if Hero Token is going to be listed on any Chinese exchange when it hits the market?
This looks like something to watch.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I am excited for the project. Not sure if I missed out but I dont seem to find which exchange they will be listing at.
Activity: 14
Hero Token has really come to stay, i think this is one of the great project i have followed; it has great ideas and a fantastic vision.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I love everything about this project, spoke to David on slack, team seems very approachable and professional. Can't wait for this one 👍
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

This project has good missions and ideas,i Will keep my eyes here to know newest update
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I signed up for the Japanese translation though I don't know if I am accepted or not.

Please let me know, thanks.
Here is another youtube video where everything is described exactly
And the team is very well placed. No newcomers, all profis .
I think that will be a great story. The market in southeast asia is very large and the people there need such a thing .
I wish a lot of success and hope that many investors also see this way. good luck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htRML8-w--c
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
is here is a Bounty Campaign ? I can not find the page
Activity: 19
Seems promising. I'll follow this project.
What is the price of hero coin on ico sale?
0,005 ETH /Token
Is on the website .

Total supply

250,000 Ethereum (ETH) worth of Hero Tokens (equivalent to 50,000,000 Hero Tokens). The final number of Hero tokens is defined after the end of the token sale based on amounts contributed. No tokens are pre-issued before the end of the crowdsale event. Hero token distribution starts 2-3 days after the end of the token sale.

Hero Token price

1 HERO token is equal to 0.005 ETH (1 ETH will buy 200 Hero tokens)

Accepted Cryptocurrencies

Ethereum (ETH), ETH Classic, BitCoin (BTC), Ripple, LiteCoin, Waves
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
What is the price of hero coin on ico sale?
Asia is always very interesting. Which make really good projects. I'll watch it ganau.
And pre ico is always good to invest . At a pre ico you have to be there . I will invest a little.
No risk, no fun says Mr. Ironside  Wink
Activity: 270

Pre Sale Dates will be announced soon, hopefully to be held in the end of August. If you know about how much you'd like to contribute you can join our Slack and pm @david or @grant

I will definitely do that, thanks!

It's a very promising project but not many people talk about it...
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

hope be quick . there is a lot of project ICO  in August and Sep , i will stay here ,
Activity: 686
Merit: 252

Activity: 270
From Slack:

"Hi @here,
First off, I would like to thank everybody who has helped us get to where we are today. The response and support we have received in such a short amount of time has exceeded our expectations.

In the past few days, we have encountered several questions regarding the start of the pre-sale.

The date of the pre-sale has not been set at the moment. But all I can share with you for now is that the pre-sale will last for a very limited amount of time, and there will be a cap. And while it is impossible for everyone to participate, if you already know how much you wish to contribute, then you may send me a direct message. We would be happy to see what we can do for you. On a positive note, to all those we already spoke with — your slot is confirmed._

Another question we often receive is, “what is the connection with Alibaba", Alibaba is a LP (Limited Partner) in a fund that together with Softbank that invested in PawnHero last year. For more details you may visit Teddy Himlers' (VP at Softbank back then) LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/teddy-himler-84674719/ it states on his profile.

That said, at this point, we are constantly working hard to spread the word and build hype among a wider audience. At present, the project has been translated into 22 languages — making it convenient for anyone to read the ANN / Bounty and WP in their very own mother tongue. We also created a Chinese (#中文_chinese) and Korean (#한국어_korean) channel here on Slack. Our website, www.herotoken.io is updated regularly, and you can find the links to other languages at the bottom. Additionally, we created an explainer video, which is published on the website. We would appreciate your help to reach even more people. Please spread the word, we have one of the biggest bounty programs on Bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-hero-token-the-future-of-banking-in-southeast-asia-2088859 it will be worth your time.

If you have any questions, do feel free to message me directly. Otherwise, you may contact @kevinq, our Head of Marketing, @grant for everything around social media and bounties, @myrtandrade if you need help with graphics, psd etc. or @colorlessk as bounty manager, who has been working with us for the past few weeks.

Be very careful. As we reach more people, we have to protect ourselves against scammers who try to fool you. We have not disclosed any wallet address yet. The only way we will make it known is through or official website www.herotoken.io (never through direct message on Slack or Telegram). Please also note that we had some problems with the Telegram group, as such, I am unable to respond to any messages there. We've contacted the Telegram team but are still waiting to hear from them. Meanwhile @colorless is responding to your concerns on our behalf. If you need anything, do not hesitate to message me on Slack. If you come across any scammer, please report them directly to us.

Thanks you and all the best,

David, Co-Founder & Chairman"
The Hero Token Team has prepared an animated Video for you that can be found here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htRML8-w--c

Don't forget to share it if you would like to support the project

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
A very promising project, this project makes cryptocurrency a higher level, about your concept, do you make southeast asia the main market for this project? Seen internet usage is high enough that occurred in southeast asia, I mean, is it only Southeast Asian people who can join this project?
Pages:
Jump to: