Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Hero Token[ICO]-The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia | TOKEN SALE FEB 1 - page 34. (Read 74037 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
What kinds of profits has pawnhero had since 2015 ?
How many customers have utilized your service ?

Why do you need the blockchain now .. after being in business for a few years already?
It seems like the just using the app and debit card like you are now

What are you planning on using the cash from the ICO for ?

20% hold back of the tokens is very very large, the 2% for bounties is very very small

I like the idea but am wondering why ? Why does this business need the blockchain and a new round of funding

I am not aware of the profits that pawnhero made or the exact number of customers, someone else will have to answer that.

Regarding Blockchain, because if micro-loans are recorded to the blockchain and everyone can access them, then
they can hold those more accountable for bad behavior. Blockchain as a technology, has the potential to address all these innate
intricacies of the lending process.

With the inherent concept of open ledger, decentralized platform, smart contracts and integrated
central database, blockchain achieves transparency, cost effectiveness, regulatory compliance and risk analysis in the lending process.
By reducing manual reviews, data re-entry and systems reconciliation, the system provides the company with immediate cost savings.
Loan data processing can be done exclusively on the distributed ledger reducing risk and increasing transparency and responsiveness,
the technology itself functions like a regulation.

Regarding what the ICO proceeds will be used for, please refer to page 16 and onward from the Whitepaper since the full explanation is too lengthy to be put here.

The Token Distribution

80% of available token are for sale open to the public
 • 3% of available token are for early believers and advisors
 • 2% of available token are for bounties
 • 15% of available token are allocated to the founders for
long-term alignment of interests

While 15% might seem high, it ensures that the team has an incentive to continue to improve Hero Token, keep in mind ETH had 50% premine and look where it is at now. As for the Bounties, the total Pool is close to 2.000.000$, it is one of the largest Bounties ever to be offered on Bitcointalk, if not the largest, I do not understand how you can call that very very low... Even as a percentage, 2% of Total Sold Tokens is very generous, especially considering the high cap.

If you wish to find out more about Hero Token, try and give the Whitepaper a read, it explains a lot of things very clearly, including the reason behind the ICO and much more than that. The PawnHero Team is comprised of 28 full-time employees, besides being backed by companies such as Alibaba or Softbank and people like Nix Nolledo and Paul Rivera, and they are here to do something useful. There are more people with a facebook account than a bank account, that is why this business needs the blockchain and why the blockchain needs this business.

Thank you for taking the time to answer all of my questions. I have since read the whitepaper and understand much more about PawnHero.

2 things that I didn't find in the whitepaper are where the items are stored , would this not mean that do need brick and mortar all around the areas they service ?

and how they are sold if the people default on their loans

PawnHero has a high secured centralized appraisal center where all items pawned are stored, monitored 24/7 and is also fully insured throughout the whole loan. The good thing about this is PawnHero does not have to have physical stores in every area covered. Our team picks up  customers' items in their preferred location and once the item is received, it will be delivered straight to the centralized appraisal center. Regarding how the defaulted items are sold, PawnHero also operates its high traffic e-commerce website called https://marketplace.ph/ by PawnHero where the defaulted items become readily available for the public to purchase.
This is a very impressive banking project, with a high security system, hopefully achieve this token sales target and become the largest internet market in the world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I will join on your twitter and facebook campaign and support Hero Token.. It is a nice project..i am sure it will arise..Goodluck.
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
The company has a good introduction, let's see what happens next. I will support in social companies (twitter and facebook).
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Looks very promising. When will this token hit some exchanges?
Activity: 322
Very nice website. The more that I learn the more excited I am about the potential of PawnHero. The nice thing is that this is already a functioning business that is just poising itself to expand
Activity: 185

Why do you need the blockchain now .. after being in business for a few years already?

20% hold back of the tokens is very very large, the 2% for bounties is very very small

I like the idea but am wondering why ? Why does this business need the blockchain and a new round of funding

I am not aware of the profits that pawnhero made or the exact number of customers, someone else will have to answer that.

Regarding Blockchain, because if micro-loans are recorded to the blockchain and everyone can access them, then
they can hold those more accountable for bad behavior. Blockchain as a technology, has the potential to address all these innate

With the inherent concept of open ledger, decentralized platform, smart contracts and integrated
central database, blockchain achieves transparency, cost effectiveness, regulatory compliance and risk analysis in the lending process.
By reducing manual reviews, data re-entry and systems reconciliation, the system provides the company with immediate cost savings.
Loan data processing can be done exclusively on the distributed ledger reducing risk and increasing transparency and responsiveness,

Regarding what the ICO proceeds will be used for, please refer to page 16 and onward from the Whitepaper since the full explanation is too lengthy to be put here.

The Token Distribution

While 15% might seem high, it ensures that the team has an incentive to continue to improve Hero Token, keep in mind ETH had 50% premine and look where it is at now. As for the Bounties, the total Pool is close to 2.000.000$, it is one of the largest Bounties ever to be offered on Bitcointalk, if not the largest, I do not understand how you can call that very very low... Even as a percentage, 2% of Total Sold Tokens is very generous, especially considering the high cap.

If you wish to find out more about Hero Token, try and give the Whitepaper a read, it explains a lot of things very clearly, including the reason behind the ICO and much more than that. The PawnHero Team is comprised of 28 full-time employees, besides being backed by companies such as Alibaba or Softbank and people like Nix Nolledo and Paul Rivera, and they are here to do something useful. There are more people with a facebook account than a bank account, that is why this business needs the blockchain and why the blockchain needs this business.

Thank you for taking the time to answer all of my questions. I have since read the whitepaper and understand much more about PawnHero.

2 things that I didn't find in the whitepaper are where the items are stored , would this not mean that do need brick and mortar all around the areas they service ?

PawnHero has a high secured centralized appraisal center where all items pawned are stored, monitored 24/7 and is also fully insured throughout the whole loan. The good thing about this is PawnHero does not have to have physical stores in every area covered. Our team picks up  customers' items in their preferred location and once the item is received, it will be delivered straight to the centralized appraisal center. Regarding how the defaulted items are sold, PawnHero also operates its high traffic e-commerce website called https://marketplace.ph/ by PawnHero where the defaulted items become readily available for the public to purchase.

The Token Distribution

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Signatures are now live, everyone can now start wearing them!

When you say everyone does that include newbies :-)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Hero is breaking new grounds in  southeast Asia reaching out to people that are bankless by making it possible for them to have access to saving and investment.#HeroToken.

I want to be part of this innovation as i have given my support.
Activity: 541
I like the ERC20 token, the implementation of smart contracts is very convenient and easy to operate, and the coin concept is also good.
This project worked with a lot of companies?Including alibaba in China? hoping to be successful.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
OMG This is taking crypto and everything with it to another level. This is what the blockchain revolution is all about, to make finance accessible to ALL and wealth generation extending to those who have not seen the light of day, and if we get involved and help by participating in the token sale, we get rewarded as token bearers. I love it! Count me in and also will wake up and do a blog review and video tomorrow. I am so pumped!!! I am married to an Asian and know that there is so much growth to be exploding there.  Smiley Here is also a nice article as well I found: https://insideretail.asia/2016/03/04/pawnhero-secures-funding-from-kaikaku-others/
Activity: 686
Merit: 252

The Token Distribution

Signatures are now live, everyone can now start wearing them!
Activity: 185
Please, tell me: What is the ICO dates?

Pre-Sale will most probably be held at the end of August, ICO to come afterwards

waitting for exactly time , i need the infomaiton,  because i must collect more eth before pre-sale start.

Hello there! We are happy you like what we are doing. We are yet to announce the date of the Token Sale. You may join our slack channel to be one of the first to know more about the Hero Token sale. Here's the link: https://herotoken.herokuapp.com/

Regards,

Your Hero Token Team

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Native Korean, Professional Translator
Activity: 376

Pre-Sale will most probably be held at the end of August, ICO to come afterwards

waitting for exactly time , i need the infomaiton,  because i must collect more eth before pre-sale start.

Pages:
Jump to: