Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEXX: REBORN] Xnodes| Zero Protocol | Community Driven | CPU Only - page 31. (Read 44693 times)

copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Okay, interesting. Anyway I did some digging and found that some of the guys use AWS to mine this coin, but it raises a question: exactly what type of aws service should I take to make some profit? Because the monthly fees are ridiculous for some higher servers that have decent computing power, while there's also the free one but thats only 1 core cpu which is probably slower than my smartphone... Have you or someone some info/experience with it?
I don't know about aws, you can ask on our discord channel, maybe someone knows.
Activity: 13
Hi I have a technical question, What miner settings should I use on my i7 6800k? I'm quite new in cpu mining so I don't know much yet. Also is it profitable to mine with my cpu at all?
There isn't much info about mining on this algo...

I have tried cpuminer-avx2 and I got about 540 h/s (0.5 kh/s) is this normal? I have read people getting 45kh/s with i7 6700k but thats maybe on another algo?? Its so confusing beacuse there is lyra2z lyra2z330 lyra2v2  etc. Whats the differences between these ??

Your hash rate is about right, you cannot get 45 kh/s on our algo.
h
Okay thanks clears a lot of questions. But what are people running to get so high hashrates then? How do you get 200kh/s ? I mean its like 400 i7 6800k's  Grin so about 160000$ how is it even profitable Huh

I haven't tried it myself, but some people posted on our discord channel that they get around 400 h/s with https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=MOTHERBOARD+UMA&_sacat=0 motherboards. It's only 35 pounds per peace, at least it was.

Okay, interesting. Anyway I did some digging and found that some of the guys use AWS to mine this coin, but it raises a question: exactly what type of aws service should I take to make some profit? Because the monthly fees are ridiculous for some higher servers that have decent computing power, while there's also the free one but thats only 1 core cpu which is probably slower than my smartphone... Have you or someone some info/experience with it?
copper member
Guys why don't you reveal your names? I think once this is done people will feel more comfortable because at least they know who's taking care of their money and HEXX will shoot min. to $10

Yes it's true for ICO.
However, we are privacy focused coin. And it would be against our core beliefs.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Looking for a good project
Guys why don't you reveal your names? I think once this is done people will feel more comfortable because at least they know who's taking care of their money and HEXX will shoot min. to $10
copper member
@Hexxcoin
Same issue after too many restart of the wallet and now connected to 13 peers.

It's really depends on a lot of factors.
HDD type: Do you you SSD?
CPU type: What CPU type do you use. On Celeron it takes longer than on i7. Because you need to verify the whole blockchain.

I can give you my setup: i5-6600k ssd
Took around 12 hours to get in sync.

And now we have many nodes online, so it should be faster.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/hxx/#!network
And use the latest client: 4.0.1.34, please.
Activity: 54
I have no error, just "?" in wallet transactions. The same in old wallet version. Send transactions is not confirmed but mining is ok
Can you post your debug log file, on our discord channel?
Now I try to resync a waller.send you log later
Activity: 10
Hi I have a technical question, What miner settings should I use on my i7 6800k? I'm quite new in cpu mining so I don't know much yet. Also is it profitable to mine with my cpu at all?

I have tried cpuminer-avx2 and I got about 540 h/s (0.5 kh/s) is this normal? I have read people getting 45kh/s with i7 6700k but thats maybe on another algo?? Its so confusing beacuse there is lyra2z lyra2z330 lyra2v2  etc. Whats the differences between these ??

Your hash rate is about right, you cannot get 45 kh/s on our algo with a single CPU.

Trenantone, muszar
For wallet sync problem, just try to restart the wallet.

@Hexxcoin
Same issue after too many restart of the wallet and now connected to 13 peers.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Guys don’t sell, let the weak hands sell, get in before it is too late, that’s only the beginning of hexx !! Also the correction is healthy, fill your pockets before we shoot up again  Grin
copper member
I have no error, just "?" in wallet transactions. The same in old wallet version. Send transactions is not confirmed but mining is ok
Can you post your debug log file, on our discord channel?
Send hexx to exchange,transaction is not confirmed(seem rejected). Wallet fully sync. And now zero wallet and exchange balance. Why can it be?

Look for your tx hash here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/hxx/#!network
If you can see it with block explorer, your transaction on blockchain, and in this case you need to contact exchange support.
No transaction in explorer,coin just were rejected.I used your last version wallet,fully sync.
If it's not on blockchain, you still have it. Could you post the exact error what you got?
copper member

h
Okay thanks clears a lot of questions. But what are people running to get so high hashrates then? How do you get 200kh/s ? I mean its like 400 i7 6800k's  Grin so about 160000$ how is it even profitable Huh

I haven't tried it myself, but some people posted on our discord channel that they get around 400 h/s with https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=MOTHERBOARD+UMA&_sacat=0 motherboards. It's only 35 pounds per peace, at least it was.
copper member
Send hexx to exchange,transaction is not confirmed(seem rejected). Wallet fully sync. And now zero wallet and exchange balance. Why can it be?

If you can see it with block explorer, your transaction on blockchain, and in this case you need to contact exchange support.
No transaction in explorer,coin just were rejected.I used your last version wallet,fully sync.
If it's not on blockchain, you still have it. Could you post the exact error what you got?

I have tried cpuminer-avx2 and I got about 540 h/s (0.5 kh/s) is this normal? I have read people getting 45kh/s with i7 6700k but thats maybe on another algo?? Its so confusing beacuse there is lyra2z lyra2z330 lyra2v2  etc. Whats the differences between these ??

h
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
copper member

copper member

Your hash rate is about right, you cannot get 45 kh/s on our algo with a single CPU.

Trenantone, muszar
For wallet sync problem, just try to restart the wallet.
copper member
Excuse me because I am totally new to mining but I have a question:
As far as I understand, the mining rewards 1 Hexx for every block of data, and every block of data takes 2.5 minutes.
If I understand correctly, this means each miner can make about 570 Hexx/day if he puts 1 pc turned on 24/24
assuming there are 100 pcs that are mining this means that everyday 57k Hexx will be mined.
Currently there are 1.5mil Coins in existence, and the maximum is 10mil, which means there are 8.5 mil coins to be mined.
And they will all be mined in 150 days?

Pretty sure I'm mistaken but not sure what's the mistake!

Does not work this way.
576 coins per day, for the whole network. It doesn't matter if 1 or 1 mil CPUs are mining. It's still only 576 coins.

I have tried cpuminer-avx2 and I got about 540 h/s (0.5 kh/s) is this normal? I have read people getting 45kh/s with i7 6700k but thats maybe on another algo?? Its so confusing beacuse there is lyra2z lyra2z330 lyra2v2  etc. Whats the differences between these ??
Pages:
Jump to: