Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEXX: REBORN] Xnodes| Zero Protocol | Community Driven | CPU Only - page 33. (Read 44693 times)

copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Is this only running on cpu only and whether later there is the latest developments that can also be loaded in the miners of the laptop, looks good and interesting this project

Yes it's cpu only coin. And you can use https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt/releases as a miner, and https://hxx-pool1.chainsilo.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted as a pool. There is no much sense to mine solo now, difficulty is too high.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/hxxcoin/status/965748661639696385

So it has been finally decided. 2000 HXX for Xnode. looks like running Xnode will be a luxury, but with bigger ROI
Activity: 2
Interesting project and is ASIC resistant, a nice bonus.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
Is this only running on cpu only and whether later there is the latest developments that can also be loaded in the miners of the laptop, looks good and interesting this project
copper member
Reserved Arabic translation. Thanks a lot
We have not announced translation bounties yet. But stay tuned.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Looking for a good project
Reserved Arabic translation. Thanks a lot
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
We need daily volume at least 100,000K..
Then everything will turn into new reality..
Activity: 70
Activity: 126
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
any plans for the coin to hit additional exchanges, like bittrexx in the near future?

As per our website, Q2 of 2018 is the timeframe for new exchange listing..
Current development speed gives me hope, that roadmap promises will be executed timely..

Hope this promise will be fulfilled, so many roadmap plans so everything should be resolved in turn.
Activity: 434
Reserved for spansh translation. Please confirm!
We have not announced translation bounties yet. However, we definitely will need a Spanish translation.
Ok please let me now when you need the translation
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
any plans for the coin to hit additional exchanges, like bittrexx in the near future?

As per our website, Q2 of 2018 is the timeframe for new exchange listing..
Current development speed gives me hope, that roadmap promises will be executed timely..
copper member

We are already listed on 2 exchanges. And yes, we're seeking to expand it. However, it's not in our priority list right now. We are focusing on rolling out xnodes at the moment.
Activity: 16
copper member
Cryptolover-coinman, You don't have to shout. Also, it would be nice to hear some reasoning for such accusations.
Activity: 12
PUMP AND DUMP COIN!
copper member
We have not announced translation bounties yet. However, we definitely will need a Spanish translation.
Activity: 434
copper member
Miguelr260 Do not know what you are talking about, but you can ask your simple questions here. I'll try to answer it.
Pages:
Jump to: