Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEXX: REBORN] Xnodes| Zero Protocol | Community Driven | CPU Only - page 35. (Read 44693 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 2
i like cpu mining coins because no need to buy expensive hardwares. Can someone in this group guide me to mine this coin in CPU?

cpuminer -a lyra2z330-o stratum+tcp://cryptotrapper.com:4330 -u -p HXX

like this command
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
How much coins would be needed for the node? At least an estimate that way we can prepare.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Scam Hunter
Hi, other miners than cpu opt ? I'm looking all possible miners. Regards
copper member
Activity: 30
i like cpu mining coins because no need to buy expensive hardwares. Can someone in this group guide me to mine this coin in CPU?
Join us on Discord

thanks dev. I will join the discord. Is there any bounty program for this?
Will be bounty program, but a little bit later.
Activity: 6
I would like to do a CPU mining test on this algorithm, is there any good mining pool?

New pool HXX

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=HXX as your password.
No registration required.
Can be tested with
Code:
-a lyra2z330 -o stratum+tcp://dpool.co:4555 -u H7aZZZR1VgwCktTYrpswp6S8Q3C7htaJZ6 -p c=HXX  
pause
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I would like to do a CPU mining test on this algorithm, is there any good mining pool?
Activity: 174
Merit: 150
Join us on Discord

thanks dev. I will join the discord. Is there any bounty program for this?
Activity: 111
Merit: 3

Ive now mined 996 (X2) twice with two different computers, and both amounts have disappeared.

Mining reward is set to 1 ATM, there is no chance that you have mined 996 coins.

idk.  two different comp are giving me two diff blocks, and both are giving me errors "assertion failed" and im getting +996 confirmations pop ups, and then nothing.  Good luck tho with everything.
first things first.
hexxcoin stared 2015, you are not instamining..

please dl the chain and use a pool.
Activity: 33

Ive now mined 996 (X2) twice with two different computers, and both amounts have disappeared.

Mining reward is set to 1 ATM, there is no chance that you have mined 996 coins.

idk.  two different comp are giving me two diff blocks, and both are giving me errors "assertion failed" and im getting +996 confirmations pop ups, and then nothing.  Good luck tho with everything.
Activity: 109

Join us on Discord
Activity: 174
Merit: 150
just mined 996 and it disappeared  Huh Huh
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
the wallet doesn't sync. any nodes to add?
Check https://chainz.cryptoid.info/hxx/#!network
Network tab

It will sync.. no need to add anything, just wait for the morning

If want, while waiting the new release:

addnode=hxx-addnode01.chainsilo.com
addnode=hxx-addnode02.chainsilo.com
addnode=hxx-addnode03.chainsilo.com
addnode=hxx-addnode04.chainsilo.com
addnode=hxx-addnode05.chainsilo.com
error when trying to cpu mine.
For pool mining the commands are:
cpuminer -a lyra2z330 -o stratum+tcp://hxx-pool1.chainsilo.com:3032 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

cpuminer -a lyra2z330-o stratum+tcp://cryptotrapper.com:4330 -u -p HXX

Activity: 44
the wallet doesn't sync. any nodes to add?
error when trying to cpu mine.
Pages:
Jump to: