Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEXX: REBORN] Xnodes| Zero Protocol | Community Driven | CPU Only - page 32. (Read 44693 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi, my Hexxcoin core wallet (4.0.1.34-2688006-dirty (64-bit)) can't sync since more than 48 hours (No block source available...).
Can you help me to resolve this issue? thanks in advance.
The wallet is already connected to 7 peers.
Activity: 42
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Looking for a good project
Excuse me because I am totally new to mining but I have a question:
As far as I understand, the mining rewards 1 Hexx for every block of data, and every block of data takes 2.5 minutes.
If I understand correctly, this means each miner can make about 570 Hexx/day if he puts 1 pc turned on 24/24
assuming there are 100 pcs that are mining this means that everyday 57k Hexx will be mined.
Currently there are 1.5mil Coins in existence, and the maximum is 10mil, which means there are 8.5 mil coins to be mined.
And they will all be mined in 150 days?

Pretty sure I'm mistaken but not sure what's the mistake!
Activity: 54
Send hexx to exchange,transaction is not confirmed(seem rejected). Wallet fully sync. And now zero wallet and exchange balance. Why can it be?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Even our price correction is healthy..
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
I have owned Hexx for a couple of months now after seeing it on Cryptopia...

I was very happy and surprised a new DEV took over and that there is a new webpage that was going up, new logo and practically a rebrand...

Keep up the great work guys...I will continue to talk up HexxCoin whereever I am on this forum and on Reddit and Youtube. I hope it can keep growing and retracing and going up more and avoid the pump schemes by having this community and belief in the coin. But it can be a very nice project and coin. To the moon!

Note: The Zero Protocol is pretty hot now...I believe ColossusCoin XT is using it as well (COLX). Hexx has some nice added features...
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
Activity: 109
HEXX is going GLOLBAL -> Webpage visitor origin statistics
On Coinmarketcap we have also taken
#1 spot at weekly change

Activity: 111
Merit: 3
wallet 4.013 not fully syncing and I'm getting this message on overview (Warning: Unknown block versions being mined! It's possible unknown rules are in effect)?

use 4.0.1.34

: 13:00] hexxodev_temp: once we have mainly moved into 4.0.1.3 client you will see :
[13:00] hexxodev_temp: Warning: Unknown block versions being mined! It's possible unknown rules are in effect
[13:00] hexxodev_temp: this will be until old wallets stop mining or we past the fork point.
[13:01] hexxodev_temp: old wallets will have:
[13:01] hexxodev_temp: Warning: This version is obsolete, upgrade required!
[13:02] hexxodev_temp: to keep exchanges online: none of the wallets are or will not be blocked until fork
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
wallet 4.013 not fully syncing and I'm getting this message on overview (Warning: Unknown block versions being mined! It's possible unknown rules are in effect)?

I would suggest you all, to put HEXX avatar and signature here, in this forum..
One more step in PR..
We are all witnessing how market reacts..
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
DEV’s doin a good work, hexx is a very good project and one of my favorite projects 2018 !
It's a good news if this project has a new Dev working hard on it .
I will support it again and I will try to buy some hxx coins to set up a masternode releasing on March 2018 .
That's a nice project if it runs on the reliable plans .

Masternodes (Xnodes) are already working on the main-net, reward is just set to 0.
So this is the time to test it out.

In WP we will release the details of profitability / reward.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
It's a good news if this project has a new Dev working hard on it .
I will support it again and I will try to buy some hxx coins to set up a masternode releasing on March 2018 .
That's a nice project if it runs on the reliable plans .
https://twitter.com/hxxcoin/status/965748661639696385

So it has been finally decided. 2000 HXX for Xnode. looks like running Xnode will be a luxury, but with bigger ROI
We are working on a solution -> Hosted Xnode's, where multiple people can bring 2000 HEXX together.
We need daily volume at least 100,000K..
Then everything will turn into new reality..

My yesterday`s dream turned into reality.. in 1 day. Smiley

copper member
Activity: 30
Two 287 KH/s miners in the pool - it's rent nicehash power? I'm right?

Nicehash doesn't offer our algo yet. I guess some data-center admin decided to jump in.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Two 287 KH/s miners in the pool - it's rent nicehash power? I'm right?
Activity: 49
this coin is $1.60 right now, i wonder how big it can get in a year or two!
Pages:
Jump to: