Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥HOME LOANS - P2P🔥Sale🔥 Rent🔥 Mortgage🔥 Loans🔥 - page 3. (Read 8044 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
You can buy coins here:

In the coming month, access to large exchanges
I think you have to correct the name of the coin in your signature so people do not get confused. HLCoin - HOME
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
I have got my coins swapped with success. I cannot wait till I can invest them into your great project model. As I understand I will loan money to people for buying housing? This means the coins I have right now have a great potential to increase in value and multiply through loaning. Very nice.
Activity: 238
This is a compassionate project. In my opinion, borrowing is the two sides of the coin. When we lack loans to meet the needs of individuals, families. When we surplus we can deposit savings, loans ... The project refers to the inevitable amount of money so in my opinion it has the potential to grow. Employees of good repute and capacity have set good goals and methods.
I'm very confident!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
 hoping to joined to your project. Good luck for this project anyway and I'll keep looking forward for more information and updates also.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Just looking on the team behind it, already giving the impression that this is a good project. Also there are some coins that also supporting the project.
Good luk for you
You can buy coins here:

In the coming month, access to large exchanges
AFTER THE HACKER ATTACK OF OUR SMART CONTRACT
WE CREATED A NEW AND SAFE

Symbol: HOME

All tokenholders will be replaced by coins, except for those who bought on the stock exchange at low prices from scams.
We begin checking coin holders. Soon you will all receive your coins.
Great news! Now there are very few left - to send new tokens to all holders .. Good luck and patience in this not easy matter!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

All tokenholders will be replaced by coins, except for those who bought on the stock exchange at low prices from scams.
THANK YOU HOME LOANS this is good news for us and whether the number of tokens we will get will be the same as the first token ,,,?

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Beware of buying our coins on the delta. In the near future we will inform. All purchases and sales will not be considered
ok
we can not buy anymore because we already hold HLC from pre sale and now we want to wait for good news where HLC will be registered and EtHERDELTA is not good thing to trade there

Why are the tokens so cheap on ether delta? They suppose to be $1 Huh That makes no sense.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
Beware of buying our coins on the delta. In the near future we will inform. All purchases and sales will not be considered
ok
we can not buy anymore because we already hold HLC from pre sale and now we want to wait for good news where HLC will be registered and EtHERDELTA is not good thing to trade there
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
Dear team. A huge request to let us know what happened to you? I believe that this will be fair to the holders of your tokens. What do we need to do?
As far as I understand in the smart contract, the code was cracked. I hope in the near future everything will be fixed and the project will start gaining momentum. We are waiting for news with impatience!
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Together with the launch of the HOME LOANS platform, we are launching a lottery. Prizes of $ 10,000, $ 20,000, $ 40,000 and a super prize of $ 100,000. The prize will be transferred to the winner on the current account or in the currency Crypto ETH and BTC. Everyone can take part in all lots

Is this lottery in favor for token holders? You should make this 30% favorable to the top token holders who supported the project from start and introducing the tokens as a payment to be part of the lottery will boost the price of the token.
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
mmm .. Lottery is of course interesting. But I would like to know what the project team is working on at the moment? And what are your plans for the near future? When will the listing be on liquid exchanges? I will be grateful for the feedback.
Please write a more detailed description of the lottery. Rules, conditions ..
Details will appear on the updated site. Briefly: Yes there will be tickets and displaying your chance to win, the more tickets, the more chance. Each prize has its own cost and a limited number of tickets. Each of you can participate in all lots. When registering, you provide a purse number, e-mail address and phone number. We will inform you of the time and date of the drawing in all social networks and forums and the official website
Please write a more detailed description of the lottery. Rules, conditions ..
Together with the launch of the HOME LOANS platform, we are launching a lottery. Prizes of $ 10,000, $ 20,000, $ 40,000 and a super prize of $ 100,000. The prize will be transferred to the winner on the current account or in the currency Crypto ETH and BTC. Everyone can take part in all lots

Absolutely new design and functionality of the platform. Now peer-to-peer microloan up to $ 500. The Deposit will be HLCoin in the ratio 2/1. Did not return the loan, the coins remained with the investor. Paid back the loan with a small percentage of the coins returned to you. A week later, a new design and functionality appeared on the official website. English and Russian version. Credits up to $ 500 will be held around the world. The money will be transferred to the borrower's card through the international payment system.  Mortgage remains the main focus of HOME LOANS.

Pages:
Jump to: