Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 33. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ok so for those who dont want to wait, we could setup a new explorer with a rich list and easy access to wallet address, we need .25 btc whos in? pm if anything.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
you know what. we need more fud to bring the price down to 1166 so my 12 BTC order can be full fill.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
with all these amatures around is funny to see them panic and talk trash,

LOL
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I haven't heard a peep from Satoshi in months, sell your Bitcoin!
with all these amatures around is funny to see them panic and talk trash,
Activity: 154
tactic is spread fud sell some real quick and push price down to make others sell theirs in panic, it works from what i see here , everytime negative comments pops up price starts droping

Yup, that's why I tend to ignore all posts from low members here. everyone is just trying to manipulate the markets they're a part of and it is easily done because these coins are so new, some aren't given a proper chance to shine.
Activity: 448
tactic is spread fud sell some real quick and push price down to make others sell theirs in panic, it works from what i see here , everytime negative comments pops up price starts droping
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
looks nice, in some?
Activity: 300
Congrats to panic-seller sell at 1000sat ,rebought at 10000 sat  Cheesy
Activity: 224
This coin is easy to hit 10k .

Why ppl are selling   Huh

just be patient 

Devs last Active:   June 07, 2014, 09:17:10 PM
Maybe he is hardworking on new features and has no time to bra bra bra here. Grin

Today everything is speculation.
If tomorrow appears, the price will skyrocket and who hold and bought today will be rewarded.
If tomorrow does not appear, the price will sink.

he won't appear

Why? Just because he was away on a SUNDAY? It little seems to me. But nobody knows for sure. I will wait, actually i am hold and buying at this cheap price. I think tomorrow everything will be decided.

hahahaha Yea, he is away for 28 hours...
hahaha

Also having a ANN tomorrow he should at least be at his computer working on everything and doing some marketing...

he already cashed out, you need to wake up

awwww, are you having separation anxiety? You miss your dev? Wish he was here to tell you everything will be ok?  Grow up
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking
lol panic sell are so funny, thanks! keep it coming dumpers.

WT are these idiots panic over??  It's Sunday, the DEV has been active all day everyday since the launch.  You people can't give the DEV one fkin day off to relax?  Please, keep dumping your coins you fools, I will be laughing all the way to the bank in a week  Tongue
Activity: 251
Merit: 102

yeah gj holding this trash.. see you loosing money at 600 sat
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange

just be patient 

Maybe he is hardworking on new features and has no time to bra bra bra here. Grin

If tomorrow appears, the price will skyrocket and who hold and bought today will be rewarded.

he won't appear

Why? Just because he was away on a SUNDAY? It little seems to me. But nobody knows for sure. I will wait, actually i am hold and buying at this cheap price. I think tomorrow everything will be decided.

hahaha

Also having a ANN tomorrow he should at least be at his computer working on everything and doing some marketing...

Doubtful. He likely has better things to do than waste time talking to you in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
everyone who made fud in this thread is out of distribution list

Activity: 210
you guys dump now ?
Activity: 173

just be patient 

he won't appear

hahaha

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
"June 9th – Daemon Beta Release and Technical Whitepaper."

I really hope that after waking in the tomorrow morning, we all could see the Daemon Beta Release and Technical Whitepaper for the Coinjoin function.

With this critical update, the price of XHC should rise again!
Activity: 121

just be patient 

he won't appear

Pages:
Jump to: