Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 39. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Even if the dev dont show today, that dont mean nothing because the announcement is meant to be on the 9th...not the 8th...relax people...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/228523266/Anonymity-Airdrop
Activity: 121
keep reassuring yourselves, dev is already on a coconut island imo Smiley

(or he stays silent to buy cheap coins)

Ignore on
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Not the rule, but often the more FUD i see on threads when the threadcount grows this fast, it's just trolling.

We shall see for sure, but look how must interest and buy orders are, but then the trolls come out trolling telling you to bail. FUD, always happens to a cheap coin that is getting popular fast.

Tells me to hold and buy more.

...believe people like this and you will end up with a bad taste left in your mouth!

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Activity: 120
normally the dev must be now or latest in 1-2 hours online

Normally I'm home on Saturdays but I spent all day yesterday at my families house for a BBQ.  Some people do actually do other things.

+1

Life outside of the internet! its a great feeling sometimes hahaha
Activity: 224

Normally I'm home on Saturdays but I spent all day yesterday at my families house for a BBQ.  Some people do actually do other things.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
i have that strange scam feeling  Smiley
well you can check the blockchain, the first 115 or so blocks go to one address totaling about 186K in coins then i just gave up cause its too many numbers to look at lol. I really thing the getbalance feature should be a feature that gets the balance of any address you specify but naturally that is not the way it was designed to function.
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Ppl with the FUD also have low buy orders. you know this boys ? why to write here if you dont have a reason to do this. there is two starting places. to hold coins and talk good for it or want to buy coins and talk crap to buy lower. if the prices grow is allready started, then the FUD is coming from ppl who missed the train. there is still nothing at the price here, why to FUD ? yeah it can be if you are just a really retardet guy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Activity: 457
Merit: 103
I give up, I do. You people are idiots who refuse to actually consider what has been presented to you as evidence.

I'm sure you will reap all that you deserve.

L&K
CryptoDevil
bag full already?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I give up, I do. You people are idiots who refuse to actually consider what has been presented to you as evidence.

L&K
CryptoDevil

...all joking aside...why the fuck would the dev want all of this FUD for the sake of 2 peoples details?...If i was gona fuck people over i wouldnt do it like this, and if your saying you would then im afraid you must be retarded.

If this was a real scam by the dev...EVERYONE would get fucked at the same time...not one person here ...one person there....that would be stupid, look at the crap your one post has caused (thanks for the coins btw  Kiss ) , not a clever way to scam people....and im sure he is set to make a ton more money if his up and coming theories are correct....why risk it for 2 btc and some other crapcoins??

Who says that the community was not already screwed over? One "official" address was posted. What does that mean? We have no way to check the balance of that address and there is no way to do a reconciliation of all the accounts to determine if there was any other premine addresses. He could have dumped the premine already and walked away with the BTC. Why has the dev not posted here at all today yet? If I was a dev on the night before a big announcement I would probably not be sleeping and be all over my thread to answer questions and build hype. Again, I hope for the community's sake that the dev delivers. If he posted here on the other hand many rumours can be squashed instantly - but alas nothing.

Dev was last active on 7 June.

Name:   Honorcoin
Activity:   14
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   June 03, 2014, 07:33:30 PM
Last Active:   June 07, 2014, 09:17:10 PM

Dev, since you dont reply on PMs, if you read this, please post here with evidence that none of what was said here today is true. It is as easy as that.
Being Sunday maybe the Dev is a god fearing person lol I know I for one aren't but i still take sundays off just cause Thats my drinking day hahaha
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!

L&K
CryptoDevil

Activity: 224

L&K
CryptoDevil

+1  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

L&K
CryptoDevil

L&K
CryptoDevil

...all joking aside...why the fuck would the dev want all of this FUD for the sake of 2 peoples details?...If i was gona fuck people over i wouldnt do it like this, and if your saying you would then im afraid you must be retarded.

If this was a real scam by the dev...EVERYONE would get fucked at the same time...not one person here ...one person there....that would be stupid, look at the crap your one post has caused (thanks for the coins btw  Kiss ) , not a clever way to scam people....and im sure he is set to make a ton more money if his up and coming theories are correct....why risk it for 2 btc and some other crapcoins??
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

L&K
CryptoDevil
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Please add me to the list. thanks
Pages:
Jump to: