Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 36. (Read 126843 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
or maybe he is in jail because he dumped the premine?

he lives in the usa, there can it go very fast to go in jail  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
who the fuck knows...maybe with his family?? or doing a million other things that life has to offer....

...Like spending all the BTC from dumped premine and naive robbed forum users on coke and hookers.
Just joking. But who knows...

...yeah id be mad if i fell for the FuD like you and ended up loosing 3000 XHC coz i bought back in at a higher price...but hey, you dont hear me bringing it up 4 no reason....
Activity: 238
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
who the fuck knows...maybe with his family?? or doing a million other things that life has to offer....

...Like spending all the BTC from dumped premine and naive robbed forum users on coke and hookers.
Just joking. But who knows...
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Please add me to the list. PM send
Activity: 381
According to the dev. calender, his announcement will be TOMORROW, not TODAY

June 9th – Daemon Beta Release and Technical Whitepaper.

nothing wrong with his absence today, knowing that he has a life and today is Sunday.
Activity: 173
who the fuck knows...maybe with his family?? or doing a million other things that life has to offer....ANNOUNCEMENT IS NOT TIL TOMMOROW U FUCKS!!!

he is probably doing another coin already so he can instamine it again and do some nice amount of money
who the fuck knows...maybe with his family?? or doing a million other things that life has to offer....ANNOUNCEMENT IS NOT TIL TOMMOROW U FUCKS!!!
Activity: 251
Merit: 102
Dev, wherefore art thou? Huh

He disappeared

STFU noob....go play in the street or something
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Dev, wherefore art thou? Huh
Activity: 365
?
Guys is sunday i belive a lot of us take a break from the internet too and go out and enjoy the world.

Thanks for your advice!!  Wink
Кcтaти, пoдcкaжитe, кaк выглядeл y вac caм пpoцecc peгиcтpaции в oнлaйн кoшeлькe. Я кoгдa ввeл дaнныe, ничeгo нe пpoиcxoдилo, пpocтo cнoвa пycтaя фopмa нa cтpaницe?

Why are you talking so much? Create a test email with any password, create a test account with any password, and go knit registration on that site. Then see what happens
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
This coin might actually go places...  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
HonorCoin premine address: HJwz3SFhnDXuwpBgvSbm2eh7ufunVRazz3

Great, can you tell us how many coins are in it?
Activity: 381
HonorCoin premine address: HJwz3SFhnDXuwpBgvSbm2eh7ufunVRazz3
All those who have 0-5 posts allegedly hacked into an account. You fucking skunks!))) Клoyны блять!)))
Caм ты клoyн! Haxep мнe тaкoe пpидyмывaть, a нacчeт кoл-вa пocтoв в нoвoм aккayнтe, мoг бы и caм дoгaдaтьcя, yмник!

Understand first, check the computer for viruses.  My 0.6 Bitcoin have stolen a few months ago because of extensions for google chrome
Paзбepитecь cнaчaлa, пpoвepьтe кoмп нa виpycню. У мeня нecкoлькo мecяцeв нaзaд yкpaли 0.6 биткa и oкaзaлocь винoй pacшиpeниe для xpoмa...
Activity: 349
I also use same user and pass on exchanges and have had no probs

I change pass to a long ass random one once I have an amount to be worried about on the exchanges I also enable 2fa at that point
Activity: 322
Guys is sunday i belive a lot of us take a break from the internet too and go out and enjoy the world.
Pages:
Jump to: