Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 41. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Are we on coinmarketcap yet? if not, this needs to happen, so visibility of this coin gets out there.
still not enough to fulfill criteria

Criteria for a coin to be added:
    Must be a cryptocurrency
    Must be traded on a public exchange that is older than 30 days and with an API available.
    Must have a public URL that displays the total supply (total mined so far).

source : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinmarketcapcom-market-cap-rankings-of-all-cryptocurrencies-199685
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Are we on coinmarketcap yet? if not, this needs to happen, so visibility of this coin gets out there.

no, we are not on coinmarketcap
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
and when the devs delivere in a few hours the Daemon Beta Release and the Technical Whitepaper, than you buy all coins back or what? i love panic sellings  Grin

LOL +1
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
I feel bad for all weak hands
Activity: 334
Interesting coin, hopefully people will not strait dump them  
Activity: 210
LOL...prices pretty much back to normal...

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Good Launch! Go to the moon!
Activity: 322
Wow this thread grew over night like 20 pages, damn it was fun reading back!

Activity: 120
Hey, my wallet doesnt want to synch...what commands do i have to use @ console ?

Next question?

Wink

ok next question is..... I've been up for 35hrs playing warframe... how is it that I can still function?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
lol all people who sold in this 18 btc buy wall @ 1360 are crying, price is rising and nobody is doing nothing, when the dev come and deliever price easy double to over 3000  Grin

Very true, but only 21 million coins, 3000 satoshi isn't even close to what this coin is going to experience. 10x current prices is a very lowball figure. You can see the buy orders stacking up last few days, lots of BTC buying up cheap coins from people selling low.

If the dev delivers.
Why dont make a community bounty for fairglu? Someone can ask him to make a richlist: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chainzcryptoidinfo-alternative-blockchain-explorers-571254
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hey, my wallet doesnt want to synch...what commands do i have to use @ console ?

Next question?

Wink
Activity: 322
lol all people who sold in this 18 btc buy wall @ 1360 are crying, price is rising and nobody is doing nothing, when the dev come and deliever price easy double to over 3000  Grin

Very true, but only 21 million coins, 3000 satoshi isn't even close to what this coin is going to experience. 10x current prices is a very lowball figure. You can see the buy orders stacking up last few days, lots of BTC buying up cheap coins from people selling low.

I agree, Its way undervalued. Its like buying google stock at 24 bucks a share when its worth $556 a share! Smiley
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Jeez Frankie. 2FA is like the first thing you learn in crypto.
Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: