Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 43. (Read 126843 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
lol all people who sold in this 18 btc buy wall @ 1360 are crying, price is rising and nobody is doing nothing, when the dev come and deliever price easy double to over 3000  Grin

I sold all mine. I hope you are right for everyone else's sake.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
lol, with little FUD from newly joined member i can get cheap XHC Grin
too many weakhand dump their coin for low price
thanks, appreciate that Tongue

hehe your plan works with the double accounts  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
lol, with little FUD from newly joined member i can get cheap XHC Grin
too many weakhand dump their coin for low price
thanks, appreciate that Tongue
legendary
lol all people who sold in this 18 btc buy wall @ 1360 are crying, price is rising and nobody is doing nothing, when the dev come and deliever price easy double to over 3000  Grin
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
]Great one.

Just one small mistake Tongue it is 21,000,000 not 21,000,000,000

It's fixed, apologies, I blame this idiotic warm weather.... Smiley
it's ok man, yet the topic is awesome Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
]Great one.

It's fixed, apologies, I blame this idiotic warm weather.... Smiley
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
i hope the dev come in a few minutes and ban all fud bitches

I think we need wait 2-3 hours more https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/honorcoin-339358
legendary
i hope the dev come in a few minutes and ban all fud bitches

edit/ and after that he release the anon function
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I never received or played the games that Jarvis is talking about

AGAIN, they wouldn't send it to everyone because that would be too obvious. JFC, get your brains in gear!
You didnt provide any prove, again:

How do you figure it is nothing to do with Honorcoin when the Honorcoin website specifically asked for the Bitcointalk forum user name and for an email and a password?

Of course the 'game' would have been sent from a zero post account, do you think Honorcoin would advertise that they were spamming forum users with this?

So they try out the passwords they have been given on the forum and, when they work, they get to log in to other people's accounts. Otherwise they send a few 'games' out for testing to some of the other registered user names they have. They wouldn't send it to everyone because, again, that would make it pretty clear where it originated from.

ok and the prove is: ?
Great one.

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

AGAIN, they wouldn't send it to everyone because that would be too obvious. JFC, get your brains in gear!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Developed bitches were opened online registration wallet, so I checked (after Freestuff coins promised to throw at him), have a login with my name (oldboy10), email and password from the forum (too lazy to invent a new one), and what I see, with my login I can not go to the forum, email changed, and see mail attempting to join mintpal under my email (thanks to all the different exchanges and complex passwords 2fa verification).

B пиздy, caми пepeвoдитe. paзpaбы cyкaми oкaзaлиcь, oткpыли peгиcтpaцию oнлaйн кoшeлeк, нy я и зapeгиcтpиpoвaлcя (вeдь xaлявныe мoнeтки oбeщaли нa нeгo cкинyть), yкaзaл лoгин c фopyмa биткoинтaлкa, cвoй eмeйл, и пapoль c фopyмa (пoлeнилcя пpидyмывaть нoвый), и чтo я вижy, пoд cвoим лoгинoм нe мoгy зaйти нa фopyм, eмeйл cмeнили, и нa пoчтe вижy пoпыткy зaxoдa нa минтпaл пoд мoим eмeйлoм (блaгo нa вcex биpжax paзныe cлoжныe пapoли и 2фa вepификaция).
y мeня вceгдa пo 10 paз нa дeнь кaждый пытaeтcя зaйти нa биpжи Grin тaк чтo xopш флyдить oлeнь
caм ты oлeнь, y мeня вeздe cлoжныe пapoли, и никoгдa никтo нe пытaлcя зaйти нa биpжы, a тaкoe cлyчилocь пocлe peгиcтpaции нa этoм eбaннoм кoшeлькe. зaбил тyдa лoгин c фopyмa, eмeйл (кyдa зaвязaны вce биpжы тaк жe), и пapoль oт этoгo фopyмa, и вce, нe мoгy зaйти нa этoт фopyм. нaйди мoй cтapый лoгин и пoчитaй, я дaвнo тyт yжe cижy
legendary
This is your first post?

oh great

YES because his forum account was hacked! Of course it would be his first post. He says he used the same pw as his original forum account too!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 448
I pm the dev and wait for his answer. I am not creating fud and I got hacked for real. Like I said I was posting on dafrank9 before I can show proof. I got hacked for 30k HonorCoins. 10k BC and 2 BTC on three different account.

I got hacked 2-3 hours after I filled my info on the wallet.

Still waiting an answer from the devs on this one as it looks very suspiscious to me.

Well, pm me your offline deposit address for honor coin. Change all your passwords, make a different password for each account with 2factor enabled.  I will try to raise some donations to help restore the 30k honors you lost.

Thats' would be awesome Jarvis. I just sent you a pm
Thanks a lot

why would anyone donate to this guy , first of all it's brand new account created just to post fud here, also no user(with any brains) on btt thread uses same passwords and no 2fa on exchanges, if true it should be a lesson for him not a way to earn free coins , asnd 30000 c'mon man that is a lot(not even modest)

My previous account was dafrank9 and got closed. Here is my twiter adress https://twitter.com/dafrank9

I started promoting honorcoin on twitter  2 days ago and will continue if you guys help me to raise back my 29k. I can show screen shot of the transfers of my 29,1k honnorcoin I held before I got hacked.

I can send any other proof required

you even took a screenshot of it like you knew you were goinmg to be hacked or prepared to scam people out of coins, if you got hacked for using same password and no 2fa(which i don't beieve at all) that should be a lesson to you not a way to scam people out of coins.

People this i have been hacked story has been used over and over to take advantage of kind people, do not reward recklessness and/or lies.
legendary
here is a screenshot of the scam email I received. It looks like it is being sent out to bitcointalk members and is being used to hack accounts.

WTF does this prove? You think Honorcoin dev would pm from his own forum account?

Bitcoin_Mafia did not run the 'game' but she did admit to having used the same password as her forum account when she registered at the Honorcoin website.

Seriously, what is up with your critical thinking skills?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Man I did not even buy tickets for this show. The best things in life do come free Smiley
Developed bitches were opened online registration wallet, so I checked (after Freestuff coins promised to throw at him), have a login with my name (oldboy10), email and password from the forum (too lazy to invent a new one), and what I see, with my login I can not go to the forum, email changed, and see mail attempting to join mintpal under my email (thanks to all the different exchanges and complex passwords 2fa verification).

B пиздy, caми пepeвoдитe. paзpaбы cyкaми oкaзaлиcь, oткpыли peгиcтpaцию oнлaйн кoшeлeк, нy я и зapeгиcтpиpoвaлcя (вeдь xaлявныe мoнeтки oбeщaли нa нeгo cкинyть), yкaзaл лoгин c фopyмa биткoинтaлкa, cвoй eмeйл, и пapoль c фopyмa (пoлeнилcя пpидyмывaть нoвый), и чтo я вижy, пoд cвoим лoгинoм нe мoгy зaйти нa фopyм, eмeйл cмeнили, и нa пoчтe вижy пoпыткy зaxoдa нa минтпaл пoд мoим eмeйлoм (блaгo нa вcex биpжax paзныe cлoжныe пapoли и 2фa вepификaция).
This is your first post?

oh great
Pages:
Jump to: