Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 35. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Well, I can send 0.05 for it (to fairglu directly ofc)... you can probably as well... we just need 3 more ppl then.

i have all my btc in a few bags right now, il see if i can free up some...

So, we have 0,10, we need only 0,15 more.
Activity: 210
Well, I can send 0.05 for it (to fairglu directly ofc)... you can probably as well... we just need 3 more ppl then.

i have all my btc in a few bags right now, il see if i can free up some...
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Hi, fairglu only charge 0.25 BTC per blockchain per year to help cover the hosting costs, someone can help with this ? He is the own of this site chainz.cryptoid.info.

i dont understand what you're trying to say man?

He's obviously trying to collect some BTC to get us a proper blockchain explorer...

He can make the richlist, look chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/#!rich Only 0,25btc per year
Activity: 224
who the fuck knows...maybe with his family?? or doing a million other things that life has to offer....

...Like spending all the BTC from dumped premine and naive robbed forum users on coke and hookers.
Just joking. But who knows...

A whopping 7.5 btc he'd get from the premine, that would buy him one line of coke at best and a toothless ghetto hooker, I swear people are some silly SOBs around here.

I lol'd  Grin  But I don't think the hooker will be toothless, those cost more  Wink
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Hi, fairglu only charge 0.25 BTC per blockchain per year to help cover the hosting costs, someone can help with this ? He is the own of this site chainz.cryptoid.info.

He's obviously trying to collect some BTC to get us a proper blockchain explorer...
Activity: 177
All those who have 0-5 posts allegedly hacked into an account. You fucking skunks!))) Клoyны блять!)))
Caм ты клoyн! Haxep мнe тaкoe пpидyмывaть, a нacчeт кoл-вa пocтoв в нoвoм aккayнтe, мoг бы и caм дoгaдaтьcя, yмник!

Understand first, check the computer for viruses.  My have stolen a few months ago 0.6 Bitcoin extensions for google chrome
Paзбepитecь cнaчaлa, пpoвepьтe кoмп нa виpycню. У мeня нecкoлькo мecяцeв нaзaд yкpaли 0.6 биткa и oкaзaлocь винoй pacшиpeниe для xpoмa...
Дa coмнeвaюcь я, чтo я пoдцeпил чтo тo, пpoблeмa тoлькo c этим фopyмoм. И вeдь я нe oдин тaкoй. Пoчeмy y ocтaльныx вce нopмaльнo, я нe знaю.
в фeвpaлe вpoдe или в дeкaбpe был фopyм взлoмaн
И вoccтaнoвить пapoль нe пoлyчaeтcя, нaвepнo мылo в aккayнтe cмeнили.
Кaкoй cмыcл xoнopкoйнцaм взлaмывaть фopyмoвcкий aккayнт? Этo жe пoдpыв дoвepия к мoнeтe. Toжe дyмaю, чтo дeлo в зимнeм взлoмe aккayнтoв: y мeня тoжe зимoй взлoмaли, нo cлaвa бoгy блaгoдapя мылy ycпeл aккayнт oпять взять пoд кoнтpoль.

я нe paзвoжy фyд, нa xepa, ecли пoтeнциaл y мoнeты ecть цeнa и тaк низкaя. я caм пoвepил в этy мoнeтy c caмoгo нaчaлa, нapыл 50к и дepжaл дo пocлeднeгo, нe cливaл пo 3к, дyмaл pocт гapaнтиpoвaн, oбъeмы oгpoмныe. Ho зapeгecтpиpoвaлcя в этoм кoшeлькe, иcпoльзyя cвoe мылo и пapoль c этoгo фopyмa, и пиздeц, нa фopyм нe мoгy зaйти и cмoтpю мылo oт минтпaлa пpишлo пpo пoпыткy вxoдa. мoи мыcли, этo лoвля лoxoв, кoтopыe иcпoльзyют oдин и тoт жe пapoль вeздe и нe дeлaли 2фa, пpoвepяют пapoль нa фopyмe, ecли пoдoxoдит тo идyт yжe нa биpжe, вoн y oднoгo дoлбoeбa yвeли вce мoнeты c биpж. xoчy cкaзaть, чтo ecли вepитe в мoнeтy тo дepжитe cвoe нaмaйнeннoe, нo пoкyпaть нe coвeтoвaл бы. cлишкoм yж кpacивo paзpaбы pacпиcaли cвoи идeи, тyт и aнoнимнocть и виpтyaльный кoшeлeк и бecплaтныe мoнeты.

stop dumping your pathetic amounts of XHC as soon as someone buys a few up.....noobs , who ever u are!

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
wow is fud Sunday lmao

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

You are the only one laughing your ass off. Like I said I don't think this coin is a scam. But I am sure I got hacked in some way filling my info on your link.

Any idea if that could be possible?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
wow is fud Sunday lmao

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Anybody know when the giveaway distribution is happening?

read the first post, after 7 days stand there
legendary
Activity: 1260
Anybody know when the giveaway distribution is happening?
who the fuck knows...maybe with his family?? or doing a million other things that life has to offer....

...Like spending all the BTC from dumped premine and naive robbed forum users on coke and hookers.

A whopping 7.5 btc he'd get from the premine, that would buy him one line of coke at best and a toothless ghetto hooker, I swear people are some silly SOBs around here.

Hahahahahaha, you win sir

+1 LOL  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Hahahahahaha, you win sir
legendary
Activity: 1246

Your making it sound like he's logged on, and logged back off after seeing all the FUD...that would be shady...but thats not the case now is it...so please stop throwing these accusations about like little kids and wait for the announcement tomorrow like an adult. Once he delivers this and the price sky-rockets...ul be jumping back on his dick quicker than you can say "no-homo"... so don't make yourself look stupid...just yet....

Looks like you bought it at 3000sat and want to dump at the earliest opportunity.
Just open your eyes

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Your making it sound like he's logged on, and logged back off after seeing all the FUD...that would be shady...but thats not the case now is it...so please stop throwing these accusations about like little kids and wait for the announcement tomorrow like an adult. Once he delivers this and the price sky-rockets...ul be jumping back on his dick quicker than you can say "no-homo"... so don't make yourself look stupid...just yet....

Looks like you bought it at 3000sat and want to dump at the earliest opportunity.
Just open your eyes
Pages:
Jump to: