Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 40. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Hi, can you add honorcoin to coinmarketcap?

Thanks for your amazing work!

Yes, it's in the queue!

Great news

Activity: 210
So, you're still refusing to accept that Honorcoin website harvested the registrants details yet it specifically asked for the forum username along with a password and that doesn't suggest they were fishing for those who used the same password at both places?

You've already had evidence of people logging on today who have had to register new accounts to say that their proper account have been hacked and you're responses were to ridicule their posts for being new accounts?

Free money. Yeah of course it was.

Activity: 224
So, you're still refusing to accept that Honorcoin website harvested the registrants details yet it specifically asked for the forum username along with a password and that doesn't suggest they were fishing for those who used the same password at both places?

You've already had evidence of people logging on today who have had to register new accounts to say that their proper account have been hacked and you're responses were to ridicule their posts for being new accounts?

Still trying to get cheap coins?  Roll Eyes

Brace yourselves, more FUD coming in. More cheap coins.

The sheep fall for it every time too  Undecided
Activity: 121
Poloniex: Buy Orders    Total: 33.1199056 BTC  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!

Brace yourselves, more FUD coming in. More cheap coins.
Activity: 224

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
and when the devs delivere in a few hours the Daemon Beta Release and the Technical Whitepaper, than you buy all coins back or what? i love panic sellings  Grin

LOL +1

What can i say i'm a panic buyer  Smiley If the dev does not deliver, this nice little family will turn into chaos  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 527
Activity: 210
Activity: 714
Skol!
Let's go to 2500 and higher.
Activity: 644
what are you talking?

we are on bittrex and poloniex

all crieria are satisfies

sometimes i really dont know if people are trolling or fud ing
ohh sorry
i misread about that
i thought 30 days is for coin, the right answer is for exchanges
Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
Are we on coinmarketcap yet? if not, this needs to happen, so visibility of this coin gets out there.
still not enough to fulfill criteria

Criteria for a coin to be added:
    Must be a cryptocurrency
    Must be traded on a public exchange that is older than 30 days and with an API available.
    Must have a public URL that displays the total supply (total mined so far).

source : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinmarketcapcom-market-cap-rankings-of-all-cryptocurrencies-199685

Huh
bittrex & poloniex are older than 30 days  Wink
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
This coin looks awesome. I am in. Keep up the good work Devs!
PM sent
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Are we on coinmarketcap yet? if not, this needs to happen, so visibility of this coin gets out there.

Must be a cryptocurrency
    Must be traded on a public exchange that is older than 30 days and with an API available.

source : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinmarketcapcom-market-cap-rankings-of-all-cryptocurrencies-199685

what are you talking?

person misread that 30 days can be easily confused as to a coin not an exchange, but yes it does qualify
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Must be a cryptocurrency

what are you talking?

Pages:
Jump to: