Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 47. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
and when the devs delivere in a few hours the Daemon Beta Release and the Technical Whitepaper, than you buy all coins back or what? i love panic sellings  Grin

yes.. better be safe than sorry.
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
nice coin.o really want some of them and keep them.singature add it..
thank you Smiley
Activity: 210
and when the devs delivere in a few hours the Daemon Beta Release and the Technical Whitepaper, than you buy all coins back or what? i love panic sellings  Grin

lol i know...thanks for the coins guys!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I see that the dev quotes his time in USA time. Chances are he is from USA and should be awake anytime now.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7131763
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
I still have problems with coins. Sometimes it is quite ...    Sad
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Are you saying is that the whole thing is a big phishing scam to get people's login details?

As well as getting a whole bunch of people installing their pm'd malware game to 'test'.

Yes.

Activity: 224
There is a buy order at Bittrex.com worth of 18 BTC at price level 0.00001360    Somebody wants to buy lots of cheap coins from people who are scared by FUD posts on this forum. It is not fake buy wall, because if there is some cheating from dev, he or anybody could smash there big amount of XHC right now. So people, do not get fooled and do not sell your coins too cheap - at least untill I release some funds to buy more  Grin

Lets see if the buy wall remains for another 8 hours for in case the person that placed it was asleep for the last hour or so. I was also a believer, but devs of other coins are just more active in their threads. I really hope for everyone's sake that this is not a scam and that the hacking claims are just fake FUD. If everything checks out and is above board I will buy back in.

i think i will drop my holdings too... i'll just buy back in once dev answer all the issues... this will have no uptrend unless dev answer!

I already did the same, can't chance losing a bunch more like I did on Libertycoin  Undecided
legendary
You are not the only one had been hacked, and it's not about HonorCoin.

Yes it is. Bitcoin_Mafia shows as having registered on the Honorcoin website. He must have used the same password for the registration there as his account here.

It is Honorcoin who is doing this and they are also pm'ing people a 'game' to test which I fucking guarantee is malware without even looking at it.

Are you saying is that the whole thing is a big phishing scam to get people's login details?
Activity: 182
There is a buy order at Bittrex.com worth of 18 BTC at price level 0.00001360    Somebody wants to buy lots of cheap coins from people who are scared by FUD posts on this forum. It is not fake buy wall, because if there is some cheating from dev, he or anybody could smash there big amount of XHC right now. So people, do not get fooled and do not sell your coins too cheap - at least untill I release some funds to buy more  Grin

Lets see if the buy wall remains for another 8 hours for in case the person that placed it was asleep for the last hour or so. I was also a believer, but devs of other coins are just more active in their threads. I really hope for everyone's sake that this is not a scam and that the hacking claims are just fake FUD. If everything checks out and is above board I will buy back in.

i think i will drop my holdings too... i'll just buy back in once dev answer all the issues... this will have no uptrend unless dev answer!
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

Yes it is. Bitcoin_Mafia shows as having registered on the Honorcoin website. He must have used the same password for the registration there as his account here.

It is Honorcoin who is doing this and they are also pm'ing people a 'game' to test which I fucking guarantee is malware without even looking at it.
Activity: 224
now  the best way is waiting the dve's reply ,

I hope it's soon, price keeps dropping...  Sad
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
now  the best way is waiting the dve's reply ,
legendary

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
We need a rich list to verify the premine adress
Nobody received a coin, how do we know if you didn't sell the coins on trades?
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
I pm the dev and wait for his answer. I am not creating fud and I got hacked for real. Like I said I was posting on dafrank9 before I can show proof. I got hacked for 30k HonorCoins. 10k BC and 2 BTC on three different account.

I got hacked 2-3 hours after I filled my info on the wallet.

Still waiting an answer from the devs on this one as it looks very suspiscious to me.

Watch this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/this-is-bitcoinmafiatrying-to-get-my-orig-acct-back-after-a-hack-643807

I have a theory about what's happened:

I believe that the hacker traced the hacked accounts here via bitcointalk, by somehow he got their IP addresses cause as you know it can be seen via admin. options.

Then he got into the hacked accounts PCs, and you can say he was very happy to know that some traders are not using the 2FA thing, so it was a piece of cake for him to get into many accounts, transfer its balances then gone.

legendary
So who else is receiving forum pm's about a new BTC based RPG game to 'test'?

I figure it'll be courtesy of the registration system of this coin.

Make sure you didn't use the same registration password that you use for anything else and be extremely cautious about any offers to download and install programs.

I got this too.
Activity: 322
I pm the dev and wait for his answer. I am not creating fud and I got hacked for real. Like I said I was posting on dafrank9 before I can show proof. I got hacked for 30k HonorCoins. 10k BC and 2 BTC on three different account.

I got hacked 2-3 hours after I filled my info on the wallet.

Still waiting an answer from the devs on this one as it looks very suspiscious to me.

Well, pm me your offline deposit address for honor coin. Change all your passwords, make a different password for each account with 2factor enabled.  I will try to raise some donations to help restore the 30k honors you lost.

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
All the FUD on here has really dropped the price a lot, it will be under 1k sat soon  Cry

18 BTC wall at 1360 sat  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: