Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 44. (Read 126843 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Developed bitches were opened online registration wallet, so I checked (after Freestuff coins promised to throw at him), have a login with my name (oldboy10), email and password from the forum (too lazy to invent a new one), and what I see, with my login I can not go to the forum, email changed, and see mail attempting to join mintpal under my email (thanks to all the different exchanges and complex passwords 2fa verification).

B пиздy, caми пepeвoдитe. paзpaбы cyкaми oкaзaлиcь, oткpыли peгиcтpaцию oнлaйн кoшeлeк, нy я и зapeгиcтpиpoвaлcя (вeдь xaлявныe мoнeтки oбeщaли нa нeгo cкинyть), yкaзaл лoгин c фopyмa биткoинтaлкa, cвoй eмeйл, и пapoль c фopyмa (пoлeнилcя пpидyмывaть нoвый), и чтo я вижy, пoд cвoим лoгинoм нe мoгy зaйти нa фopyм, eмeйл cмeнили, и нa пoчтe вижy пoпыткy зaxoдa нa минтпaл пoд мoим eмeйлoм (блaгo нa вcex биpжax paзныe cлoжныe пapoли и 2фa вepификaция).

Date Registered:    Today at 01:42:05 PM

Gtfo bitch
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
here is a screenshot of the scam email I received. It looks like it is being sent out to bitcointalk members and is being used to hack accounts.

Better buy back those honor coins you guys sold before the pop and research fake claims more next time.

http://www.bitcoinbranches.com/coinrpg/

Time to buy more HonorCoins
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
How do you figure it is nothing to do with Honorcoin when the Honorcoin website specifically asked for the Bitcointalk forum user name and for an email and a password?

Of course the 'game' would have been sent from a zero post account, do you think Honorcoin would advertise that they were spamming forum users with this?

So they try out the passwords they have been given on the forum and, when they work, they get to log in to other people's accounts. Otherwise they send a few 'games' out for testing to some of the other registered user names they have. They wouldn't send it to everyone because, again, that would make it pretty clear where it originated from.

why use the same email and password in the first place? and the purpose of inserting forum id was to allocate free coins at least that was the reason behind it. If in fact they used it as a phishing scam well no ones really to know the wiser as of yet, unless you have physical proof of this action taking place IE , ip address's and logs of traffic behind it.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I am in the free distrubution list, reg on online wallet with other mail, not this one for bitcointalk.org, not recieve scam mail for the rpg game Tongue. After 7 days we will get coins for signature. So, where is the problem ?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Developed bitches were opened online registration wallet, so I checked (after Freestuff coins promised to throw at him), have a login with my name (oldboy10), email and password from the forum (too lazy to invent a new one), and what I see, with my login I can not go to the forum, email changed, and see mail attempting to join mintpal under my email (thanks to all the different exchanges and complex passwords 2fa verification).

B пиздy, caми пepeвoдитe. paзpaбы cyкaми oкaзaлиcь, oткpыли peгиcтpaцию oнлaйн кoшeлeк, нy я и зapeгиcтpиpoвaлcя (вeдь xaлявныe мoнeтки oбeщaли нa нeгo cкинyть), yкaзaл лoгин c фopyмa биткoинтaлкa, cвoй eмeйл, и пapoль c фopyмa (пoлeнилcя пpидyмывaть нoвый), и чтo я вижy, пoд cвoим лoгинoм нe мoгy зaйти нa фopyм, eмeйл cмeнили, и нa пoчтe вижy пoпыткy зaxoдa нa минтпaл пoд мoим eмeйлoм (блaгo нa вcex биpжax paзныe cлoжныe пapoли и 2фa вepификaция).
legendary
Activity: 1008
I lost 3k XHC because of this fud, thank you very much.   Angry
I still hope dev will deliver.      
You need to have iron eggs, not to sell at such a panic  Grin
legendary
How do you figure it is nothing to do with Honorcoin when the Honorcoin website specifically asked for the Bitcointalk forum user name and for an email and a password?

Of course the 'game' would have been sent from a zero post account, do you think Honorcoin would advertise that they were spamming forum users with this?

So they try out the passwords they have been given on the forum and, when they work, they get to log in to other people's accounts. Otherwise they send a few 'games' out for testing to some of the other registered user names they have. They wouldn't send it to everyone because, again, that would make it pretty clear where it originated from.

ok and the prove is: ?
Activity: 322
here is a screenshot of the scam email I received. It looks like it is being sent out to bitcointalk members and is being used to hack accounts.

Better buy back those honor coins you guys sold before the pop and research fake claims more next time.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I pm the dev and wait for his answer. I am not creating fud and I got hacked for real. Like I said I was posting on dafrank9 before I can show proof. I got hacked for 30k HonorCoins. 10k BC and 2 BTC on three different account.

I got hacked 2-3 hours after I filled my info on the wallet.

Still waiting an answer from the devs on this one as it looks very suspiscious to me.

Well, pm me your offline deposit address for honor coin. Change all your passwords, make a different password for each account with 2factor enabled.  I will try to raise some donations to help restore the 30k honors you lost.

Thats' would be awesome Jarvis. I just sent you a pm.

Thanks a lot

why would anyone donate to this guy , first of all it's brand new account created just to post fud here, also no user(with any brains) on btt thread uses same passwords and no 2fa on exchanges, if true it should be a lesson for him not a way to earn free coins , asnd 30000 c'mon man that is a lot(not even modest)

My previous account was dafrank9 and got closed. Here is my twiter adress https://twitter.com/dafrank9

I started promoting honorcoin on twitter  2 days ago and will continue if you guys help me to raise back my 29k. I can show screen shot of the transfers of my 29,1k honnorcoin I held before I got hacked.

I can send any other proof required
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Innovative idea, I will consider buying some
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

legendary
Honorcoin Main Thread

Anonymity Airdrop PDF

"A plan to implement Anonymity in Every Single Coin"

Honorcoin

Honor, Anonymity, and Innovation for All

The problem

In the Honorcoin team, we are concerned about the privacy issues Bitcoin-based cryptocurrencies have.  Right now, the 99% percent of the altcoins have not addressed this problem, mainly, because many developers do not have the expertise to develop a solution.

Only a few coins have come with a solution for their own Blockchains, such as Darkcoin, Fedoracoin and others. Their solution is against cryptocurrency fundamentals, and what Satoshi Nakamoto wanted for Bitcoin. They have come up with a solution that is not open source, and they are not willing to share it with the rest of the coins, and teach how to implement it.

Close-source solutions are dangerous to the Cryptocurrency space.  If Bitcoin’s source code was not open source it would not have succeeded. Open source and cooperation is what drives cryptocurrencies. We need to stop closed-source solutions.

The Solution: Anonymity Airdrop

We have developed a thin wallet that connects to Nodes using a mixing system based in CoinJoin. This system will be entirely open source and we will publish a guide on how to easily set it up for any other altcoin.
Anonymity Airdrop

We have decided to call this event the Anonymity Airdrop since this software release will be a major change for cryptocurrencies in general. From this moment, every altcoin will have an anonymity solution. Close-source solutions like Darksend will no longer have the monopoly in Anonymity, and much likely become obsolete, for innovation is better in open source systems.

Calendar:
•   June 9th, 2014 – Daemon Beta Release and Technical Whitepaper.
•   June 16th, 2014 – Anonymity Airdrop: Source code and how to guide.

*We still do not have a date for a GUI wallet release.

This post the dev yesterday, and because 1 guy who post fud you sell all your coins?

lol nice comedy here

hope you will buy it back @ 8000 satoshi  Grin
Activity: 120
well i can say no one has recieved any coins yet cause it hasn't been 7 days post launch lol, as far as blaming the online form for getting hacked thats just someone being dense. quit using the same password plain and simple the source could of came from anywhere IE dirty mining site that harvests passwords and tries them on other sites, it's been done in the past.

And if your trading on an exchange enable 2FA and use a strong password its just common sense when it comes to money and the interwebs. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Lets wait for the dev to clear the matter up and post a rich list. Then I will trust again in XHC.
Activity: 121
This Daemon Beta Release and the Technical Whitepaper will be today or tomorrow?
Check this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7196410

The hacker has zero number of posts.

What mostly had happened is he used honorcoin people's passion to start his game.

He created that account, made a game and sent it to the users, then done.

I see no relationship at all between honorcoin or its dev with this hacking account.

If it was honorcoin him self who sent this game, then it would be another story. and by the way i registered online wallet from day 1, and nothing had happened to me.

By the way, thanks a lot for the cheap coins  Cool

Pages:
Jump to: