Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 46. (Read 126843 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Guys just to give you an example about FUD and why you should not let anyone shake your hands and make you sell with panic.

Watch this small example:

thx, @ dev ban this fud fucker
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Exactly...im not believing a guy that uses the same fucking passwords for all his financial crypto shit..he's dumb and if he got hacked its his own fault not the developer of this coin....il say it again...thank you for the cheap coins!  Cool
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Guys just to give you an example about FUD and why you should not let anyone shake your hands and make you sell with panic.

Watch this small example:

legendary
Activity: 1008
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
FUD and Price Manipulation Straight Up.
Activity: 448
am i the only one that is not worried about premine but something different? and here is why , this coin was mined in 3 days, i follow new launches and didn't notice this one untill day 3, but that could be cause of deleted thread due to people posting addresses here , so my point is there was not a lot of exposure and not so many mined this coin and one dude(possibly dev) had 6gh on this coin and mined millions of 20 mill coins in existence so my theory is he might even share the 400k premined just to take attention away from 5mill that was mined by one person, and it is suspect anonimty being the latest trend and all and he gave himself 3 days till news to possibly slowly sell of millions he mined. now i could be wrong but i think it's plausible.

PS i mined this coin on last day with some rigs i rented and sold third to cover my expenses so i'm playing on the house , i hope it's all true as a fan of open source but so many red flags. play responsibly and do not bet more than you can afford to lose and you'll be fine.

There are no red flags dude. It was listed on altcoinherald and there were tons of miners on the first day. I was one of them.

no there were not many miners on this coin i know i mined and follow new launches , looking and comparing it to other shit coins the had way more hash but i said it's [possibly cause of thread being deleted, red flag is 1 dude mining 5 millions of coins if not more , red flag is anonymity being the latest trend , and red flag is announcement of announcement(which is used to pump coins all the time giving 3 days to sell off coins slowly.

i do this daily mine and day trade and i know what i'm ta;lking about, and all i said is play responsibly i'm still holding my coins and hope it's true .
legendary
i dont know where the problem is?
what did this coin wrong?

Someone was hacked because he use everywhere the same password, wow.

Today the dev deliever whitepaper and other things.

i dont get it where the problem is.
lol...is there ANY proof that guy was hacked???

no, not at all. I offered to re-inburse the coins that got hacked and he never pm me. I believe he is some trader trying to get cheap coins before the news release.

lol..once again..none of you think this is fishy...literally hours before the announcement and an 18 btc wall at 1300?....
legendary
Activity: 1008

no, not at all. I offered to re-inburse the coins that got hacked and he never pm me. I believe he is some trader trying to get cheap coins before the news release.
I have not cracked  Grin
Activity: 381
There was some email sent to users of Bitcointalk that had a beta test of an RPG game that snatched peoples passwords. Nothing to due with honor coin.
from honorcoin account itself or from another bitcointalk account?
Activity: 322

am i the only one that is not worried about premine but something different? and here is why , this coin was mined in 3 days, i follow new launches and didn't notice this one untill day 3, but that could be cause of deleted thread due to people posting addresses here , so my point is there was not a lot of exposure and not so many mined this coin and one dude(possibly dev) had 6gh on this coin and mined millions of 20 mill coins in existence so my theory is he might even share the 400k premined just to take attention away from 5mill that was mined by one person, and it is suspect anonimty being the latest trend and all and he gave himself 3 days till news to possibly slowly sell of millions he mined. now i could be wrong but i think it's plausible.

PS i mined this coin on last day with some rigs i rented and sold third to cover my expenses so i'm playing on the house , i hope it's all true as a fan of open source but so many red flags. play responsibly and do not bet more than you can afford to lose and you'll be fine.

There are no red flags dude. It was listed on altcoinherald and there were tons of miners on the first day. I was one of them.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
There is a buy order at Bittrex.com worth of 18 BTC at price level 0.00001360    Somebody wants to buy lots of cheap coins from people who are scared by FUD posts on this forum. It is not fake buy wall, because if there is some cheating from dev, he or anybody could smash there big amount of XHC right now. So people, do not get fooled and do not sell your coins too cheap - at least untill I release some funds to buy more  Grin

Lets see if the buy wall remains for another 8 hours for in case the person that placed it was asleep for the last hour or so. I was also a believer, but devs of other coins are just more active in their threads. I really hope for everyone's sake that this is not a scam and that the hacking claims are just fake FUD. If everything checks out and is above board I will buy back in.

I do not think anybody would put sucha big buy order on small coin without plan.  Or that he/she goes to sleep after this. I believe more and more that somebody is pushing the price down by FUD before the announcement. Until the wall is there it is stupid to sell. And the wall stays despite it was already eaten a bit. If it would be fake it would be gone already.

Or the person is asleep and never thought it to fall this much in a few hours.
legendary
and when the devs delivere in a few hours the Daemon Beta Release and the Technical Whitepaper, than you buy all coins back or what? i love panic sellings  Grin

Do you have any proof that he will deliver? I guess it is the chances we are taking. I learned to many lessons in crypto to be an optimist. Normally f something looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is a duck, even though I would like to believe it is a horse. Id rather be safe than sorry. Dev could have done more here on the thread to re-assure everyone. He still can and if he delivers I will buy back.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
There is a buy order at Bittrex.com worth of 18 BTC at price level 0.00001360    Somebody wants to buy lots of cheap coins from people who are scared by FUD posts on this forum. It is not fake buy wall, because if there is some cheating from dev, he or anybody could smash there big amount of XHC right now. So people, do not get fooled and do not sell your coins too cheap - at least untill I release some funds to buy more  Grin

Lets see if the buy wall remains for another 8 hours for in case the person that placed it was asleep for the last hour or so. I was also a believer, but devs of other coins are just more active in their threads. I really hope for everyone's sake that this is not a scam and that the hacking claims are just fake FUD. If everything checks out and is above board I will buy back in.

I do not think anybody would put sucha big buy order on small coin without plan.  Or that he/she goes to sleep after this. I believe more and more that somebody is pushing the price down by FUD before the announcement. Until the wall is there it is stupid to sell. And the wall stays despite it was already eaten a bit. If it would be fake it would be gone already.
There was some email sent to users of Bitcointalk that had a beta test of an RPG game that snatched peoples passwords. Nothing to due with honor coin.
Activity: 448

legendary
I see Bittrex is close to the buy wall. If the person is asleep he is going to wake up with a lot of Honorcoins.
legendary
I see that the dev quotes his time in USA time. Chances are he is from USA and should be awake anytime now.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7131763

yes, there is now 8:14 AM
in 1-2 hours he is online
Pages:
Jump to: