Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 48. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Signature changed, thank you.  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
All the FUD on here has really dropped the price a lot, it will be under 1k sat soon  Cry
Activity: 714
Skol!
2014 and people still uses the same password for every website he's in. Amazing isn't it?  Smiley

Exactly. Bitcointalk was hacked a few times. I think this is where the " hack"  comes from.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
So who else is receiving forum pm's about a new BTC based RPG game to 'test'?

I figure it'll be courtesy of the registration system of this coin.

Make sure you didn't use the same registration password that you use for anything else and be extremely cautious about any offers to download and install programs.
Activity: 532
2014 and people still uses the same password for every website he's in. Amazing isn't it?  Smiley
Activity: 182
I pm the dev and wait for his answer. I am not creating fud and I got hacked for real. Like I said I was posting on dafrank9 before I can show proof. I got hacked for 30k HonorCoins. 10k BC and 2 BTC on three different account.

I got hacked 2-3 hours after I filled my info on the wallet.

Still waiting an answer from the devs on this one as it looks very suspiscious to me.

dev still offline.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I pm the dev and wait for his answer. I am not creating fud and I got hacked for real. Like I said I was posting on dafrank9 before I can show proof. I got hacked for 30k HonorCoins. 10k BC and 2 BTC on three different account.

Still waiting an answer from the devs on this one as it looks very suspiscious to me.

Date Registered:   Today at 11:24:55 AM
Last Active:   Today at 12:46:17 PM

Come on, try harder in spreading your lies.
Activity: 18

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
any news of mintpal?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
honor coin was designed to be a stable coin. It is way undervalued. If I had to put a price on it I would say .001 sotoshi. I knew the only way  for other scam traders or devs to manipulate the markets and get cheap price was to make some fake news. I don't believe it one bit as I believe in honorcoin strongly. so thats my opinion. I will buy your coins if your nervous. send them my way.. Wink
Activity: 182
HJwz3SFhnDXuwpBgvSbm2eh7ufunVRazz3

how to see the premine address? don\t know how to use the posted block explorer
Activity: 126
Lets then call out the dev to post here and refute the claims made above. Also, post a top 1000 rich list to see the account balances.

++ and + to the above. honor in transparency and all that
Activity: 121
We need a rich list to verify the premine adress i think. When will be the aidrop? 11/6?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Lets then call out the dev to post here and refute the claims made above. Also, post a top 1000 rich list to see the account balances.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
uh nice fud about hacked accounts, good sign..
Activity: 45
Activity: 714
Skol!
Take it easy guys. No reason to panic atm.

Do not forget that Bitcointalk was hacked a few times. When this guy uses the same password everywhere including bitcointalk it is his own fault, there is no proof he was hacked by the dev.

I registered at the xhc site and everything is ok.

This is just mass hysteria.

2014, still using same passwords everywhere. Some people need to learn it the hard way.
Activity: 121
in a few hours we will see the Daemon Beta Release and the Technical Whitepaper.

This will be today or tomorrow?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
in a few hours we will see the Daemon Beta Release and the Technical Whitepaper.
Activity: 527
Please Dev, show the address where are the 2%, 420 000 coins...
Nobody received a coin, how do we know if you didn't sell the coins on trades?

you can check here official web http://honorcoin.co/premine-address/
ok, I did see the address, but how we can verify if the coins are there?
Pages:
Jump to: