Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 45. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I pm the dev and wait for his answer. I am not creating fud and I got hacked for real. Like I said I was posting on dafrank9 before I can show proof. I got hacked for 30k HonorCoins. 10k BC and 2 BTC on three different account.

I got hacked 2-3 hours after I filled my info on the wallet.

Still waiting an answer from the devs on this one as it looks very suspiscious to me.

Well, pm me your offline deposit address for honor coin. Change all your passwords, make a different password for each account with 2factor enabled.  I will try to raise some donations to help restore the 30k honors you lost.

Thats' would be awesome Jarvis. I just sent you a pm.

Thanks a lot

why would anyone donate to this guy , first of all it's brand new account created just to post fud here, also no user(with any brains) on btt thread uses same passwords and no 2fa on exchanges, if true it should be a lesson for him not a way to earn free coins , asnd 30000 c'mon man that is a lot(not even modest)
Activity: 322
It had nothing to do with honor coin. A scam email was sent out to users of bitcointalk with a RPG game free beta test for registration. Users that signed up got hacked. I have reported it to Bitcointalk. honor coin had nothing to do with that email.

I received one as well but did not open it and reported them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
There was another guy, apart from Bitcoin_Mafia who had all of his details stolen thanks to someone who hacked his password. Upon explaining, it turned out he had downloaded the Honorcoin wallet as well. Shame on whoever developed this virus for spreading malicious software with the excuse of trying to help the cryptoworld grow. Disgusting.

Maybe it was anonymoose.

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Thanks for the cheap coins guys and the entertainment was good also.

LOL +1

I must admit that the entertainment is almost worth of BTC which I am risking with this coin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I lost 3k XHC because of this fud, thank you very much.   Angry
I still hope dev will deliver.      

how you lost XHC?  Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
There was another guy, apart from Bitcoin_Mafia who had all of his details stolen thanks to someone who hacked his password. Upon explaining, it turned out he had downloaded the Honorcoin wallet as well. Shame on the Dev for spreading malicious software with the excuse of trying to help the cryptoworld grow. Disgusting.

lol whatever...
Activity: 490
I lost 3k XHC because of this fud, thank you very much.   Angry
I still hope dev will deliver.      
Activity: 196
Muniti creator
There was another guy, apart from Bitcoin_Mafia who had all of his details stolen thanks to someone who hacked his password. Upon explaining, it turned out he had downloaded the Honorcoin wallet as well. Shame on whoever developed this virus for spreading malicious software with the excuse of trying to help the cryptoworld grow. Disgusting.
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
*sigh*

Seriously, check out Bitcoin_Mafia's thread about her account having been hacked.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7189216

She registered for Hirocoin 'wallet', which requires your Bitcoin talk username, your email and a password. Plus she also received the 'game' and says she downloaded it.

This isn't FUD, I have no interest in this coin whatsoever. But when I enter my Bitcointalk forum name into their website, only to receive a pm from a zero post account with a 'game' attached and then read that someone who appears on the Hirocoin website list of users has had their account hacked, it's pretty clear what the situation is.

If I'm wrong I'll apologise, but at this time I have no reason to believe I am wrong about this.

that has nothing to do with honor nor does her account being hacked

It's the same scam by the same people.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I pm the dev and wait for his answer. I am not creating fud and I got hacked for real. Like I said I was posting on dafrank9 before I can show proof. I got hacked for 30k HonorCoins. 10k BC and 2 BTC on three different account.

I got hacked 2-3 hours after I filled my info on the wallet.

Still waiting an answer from the devs on this one as it looks very suspiscious to me.

Well, pm me your offline deposit address for honor coin. Change all your passwords, make a different password for each account with 2factor enabled.  I will try to raise some donations to help restore the 30k honors you lost.

Thats' would be awesome Jarvis. I just sent you a pm.

Thanks a lot
Activity: 210

LOL +1
Activity: 68
I just saw this crazy plunge in the price, checked this thread, saw it was FUD and bought in. I don't have much funds, but I unwound all the positions I could. I was watching this coin anyway to see if the coinjoin announcement would happen. Don't you realise the dev is likely to be busy with the white paper! He may be too busy to respond to this FUD. If the white paper is delivered, late or has flaws there will be an effect on the price - up or down. You be the judge - that is real. But would you pay attention to someone naive enough to have the same password every where?
Activity: 714
Skol!
Activity: 121
The price is rising
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
And there we have it, she confirms she used the same password : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7196592
Activity: 448
*sigh*

Seriously, check out Bitcoin_Mafia's thread about her account having been hacked.

She registered for Hirocoin 'wallet', which requires your Bitcoin talk username, your email and a password. Plus she also received the 'game' and says she downloaded it.

This isn't FUD, I have no interest in this coin whatsoever. But when I enter my Bitcointalk forum name into their website, only to receive a pm from a zero post account with a 'game' attached and then read that someone who appears on the Hirocoin website list of users has had their account hacked, it's pretty clear what the situation is.

If I'm wrong I'll apologise, but at this time I have no reason to believe I am wrong about this.

that has nothing to do with honor nor does her account being hacked
Activity: 85
And seriously? Which dumb ass doesn't use 2FA? I bet these Fudsters are hoarding.
Activity: 381
*sigh*

who sent this game to you? honorcoin account or another account?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Today evening (usa time) we will see the anon beta and the whitepaper, than the fud will end.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
*sigh*

She registered for Honorcoin 'wallet', which requires your Bitcoin talk username, your email and a password. Plus she also received the 'game' and says she downloaded it.

This isn't FUD, I have no interest in this coin whatsoever. But when I enter my Bitcointalk forum name into their website, only to receive a pm from a zero post account with a 'game' attached and then read that someone who appears on the Honorcoin website list of users has had their account hacked, it's pretty clear what the situation is.

Pages:
Jump to: