Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 197. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

█ ★Huntercoin (HUC) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Huntercoin

Hope you like it! You can also display your Dev news just by creating two widgets and sending me the information like described here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy

Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
if anyone has a problem with my client, i'm keeping updated a post with Known Issue here:

http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php?topic=78.0

if someone report some problems, i'll add that problem and a workaround on that thread
Developer!
Is there any place where I can download blockchain data? My wallet is synchronizing since yesterday (over 24 hours) and I have only half of all blocks ;_;

https://mega.co.nz/#!oVtEkZaa!pRIYEPJZ67TYGZgTsOlq4k06gM9ronneMx95cc9vDvU
even if, when i tried to download, it crashed everytime during the process
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Is there any place where I can download blockchain data? My wallet is synchronizing since yesterday (over 24 hours) and I have only half of all blocks ;_;
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
its ok real life is calling back to the office in the morning for another week of joy. Smiley

Im synced up now so ready when I get some time to give it another try man v bot hehe

Phil
Developer!
Almost Smiley down to about 1 day now. My db copy over didn't seem to work, no worries though.

I can see some players on the map now, so I got to check out the client and see what the awesome new stuff is.

Thank you,

Phil

ok but ensure to not performe moves while you are out of sync, even if you see something on the map Smiley
legendary
Free spirit
Almost Smiley down to about 1 day now. My db copy over didn't seem to work, no worries though.

I can see some players on the map now, so I got to check out the client and see what the awesome new stuff is.

Thank you,

Phil

Developer!
well maybe not, I suppose with a new client might be worth remaking it fresh.

would be nice to create video and howto for my client but i can't do that or i don't have time to keep implementing it :/
i could then add that on my website, that's bound with the client so no risk to loose that (both or none Cheesy)

P.S.
Globb0 did you finished updating the blockchain?
legendary
Free spirit
well maybe not, I suppose with a new client might be worth remaking it fresh.

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
All our how to and getting started guides and stuff are lost then with the old forum? I wonder if I saved the image links anywhere else? hmmmm

I know who owns the old forums... is this shit really needed?

Also a fuck ton of coins are headed to red base.... www.Huntercoin.Info
Activity: 589
Merit: 500

After restore the blockchain downloaded from the web, my client can't synck and get stuck, furthermore, it got exception:

"EXCEPTION: 11DbException
Db::exists: Not enough space
c:\Huntercoin107\huntercoin-qt.exe in
ProcessMessage()"

So what's the matter?
legendary
Free spirit
All our how to and getting started guides and stuff are lost then with the old forum? I wonder if I saved the image links anywhere else? hmmmm

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
It would be interesting with a deeper analysis regarding the 'coin laundering' aspect of this coin, that was mentioned a few pages back!

I missed that. Got a link for it?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6376395

I just realized that Huntercoin is the most privacy-centric coin in existence.

The game works as one giant mixer. (this wasn't even a design goal, right? Wink )
And a non aggressive bot like BGB's demo can convert coins into newly mined, pristine ones.
It's the perfect solution for anonymity while things like Zerocoin or Darkcoin will come up with imperfect solutions.

copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
It would be interesting with a deeper analysis regarding the 'coin laundering' aspect of this coin, that was mentioned a few pages back!

I missed that. Got a link for it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
legendary
Free spirit
Yes I reinstalled windows on an SSD to try and improve performance so I do have a closer to up to date alternative C drive.

Thanks bud.

Phil

Developer!
I'm into a mega sync, gonna take forever. Can I copy my old database somewhere so it can just catch up the last bit?

In the MM client I seem to be alone on the map. Is that just until its syncs (40 days to go) or am I not quite set up right?

Thanks,

Phil

yes, that's the reason, when you'll be synched up you'll be fine
(side note: also, sync isn't always reliable, if your client takes more then 2 minute to gather a block, client could think you are synched and display data)

about the chain, if you already have one on your disk i don't see a reason to not use it, what do you mean with "Can I copy my old database somewhere so it can just catch up the last bit"?

if you want to download the blockchain, snailbrain updated it, look 1st post of this thread, but i had no luck downloading it, it's too big and often crashed during download
legendary
Free spirit
I'm into a mega sync, gonna take forever. Can I copy my old database somewhere so it can just catch up the last bit?

In the MM client I seem to be alone on the map. Is that just until its syncs (40 days to go) or am I not quite set up right?

Thanks,

Phil
Developer!
Login issue been fixed,
I got another error message after 5~10 minutes playing(Single client only):

"Ping Error. Authentication failed, another instance with same user?"

ok fine

about ping error, it's not an issue until you got it 3 times in a row (so 3 times in 15 min, since it "pings" every 5 minute) and it mean website has problems
i've updated the website several times during last hour and when site restart you could see that error if client try to ping during restart, don't worry about Smiley

as a note:
in case you ever got 3 pings in a row, client go back to authentication mode, asking you to login again
this could happen even if someone try to login using your credentials (my client allow only 1 instance bound to a single account, if you ever need to run client from 2 postations, create another account)
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Login issue been fixed,
I got another error message after 5~10 minutes playing(Single client only):

"Ping Error. Authentication failed, another instance with same user?"

Jump to: