Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 201. (Read 879551 times)

copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
Remember to vote at Mintpal!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

You need to do 1 trade first though... But Mintpal is a good exchange, so it's worth having an account there anyways, and there's likely to be something you're interested in there if you don't already have an account.

VOTE HUC! Grin

I wouldn't do that.

I would~! Grin

There are lot of people anxious to sell and do pump and dump schemes and I have the bad feeling there are far more than the people coming in at this coin for real interest.

I would love to see more users than more traders.
For god sake I think it's the only different coin in months.

More exchanges helps boost confidence in the coin. EVERY exchange has Bitcoin because Bitcoin inspires more trust and confidence than any other coin. (And it beats the USD as well on all crypto exchanges! Smiley )

More confidence in a coin leads to higher prices.

Higher prices will motivate more gamers to hop on board.

GREED from gamers is a good thing. That greed can get more people playing Huntercoin, which is a good thing.

For example, if you can play all day and make enough to buy lunch... that's not really much motivation.

But, if you can play all day and call that a full time job? Oh hell yeah! You'll have people clamboring over each other to play! THAT is what I'd like to see. Huntercoin as a massively multiplayer online cryptocurrency game that provides the opportunity for people to actually make a living playing it. That is a fundamental transformation in what is possible today.

Sure, speculators and traders may get in there to make a profit as well, but if everyone is doing well, then who cares? I think Huntercoin has that potential for everyone to have a win-win.

Hahah! Yep. Definitely.

There are really only a very small handful of innovations out there, and Huntercoin is absolutely one of the biggest.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

You need to do 1 trade first though... But Mintpal is a good exchange, so it's worth having an account there anyways, and there's likely to be something you're interested in there if you don't already have an account.

VOTE HUC! Grin

I wouldn't do that.
There are lot of people anxious to sell and do pump and dump schemes and I have the bad feeling there are far more than the people coming in at this coin for real interest.

I would love to see more users than more traders.

copper member

VOTE HUC! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
if you have a tried a fresh wallet then it must be some other files are corrupt.
you will need to redownload the chain.
You can try just deleting like nameindexfull.dat first.

legendary
Activity: 926
Merit: 1000
Zoltan - PD Moderator
My client closes few seconds after opening it, "huntercoin-qt.exe has stopped working"
I backed up all the data from the Roaming folder, deleted it, downloaded the last client and tried to open it again; same error.
So i created a shortcut and put -testnet into it, it works, but even if it does sync correctly, it does not show my coins :afraid:
Any suggestions?

rename your wallet.. see if it works with a new one, just to eliminate that possibility

It does not solve the problem, here is a screen:

Hope i'll not need to format  Sad

I had this error too earlier, but after i really deleted everything from my roaming folder and downloaded the new client it started properly.
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
My client closes few seconds after opening it, "huntercoin-qt.exe has stopped working"
I backed up all the data from the Roaming folder, deleted it, downloaded the last client and tried to open it again; same error.
So i created a shortcut and put -testnet into it, it works, but even if it does sync correctly, it does not show my coins :afraid:
Any suggestions?

rename your wallet.. see if it works with a new one, just to eliminate that possibility

It does not solve the problem, here is a screen:

Hope i'll not need to format  Sad
legendary
Any suggestions?

copper member
Check the top right of the map.

Epic Bot Army War Commencing..
(may take a while to draw players, be patient)
http://huntercoin.org/live-map-view/

That was pretty wild. A blue army came up to punish yellow right after.
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
Any suggestions?
legendary
i'm having some issues now.. i can;t create any new players, and my transactions get stuck.. i already have the newest client version.. any ideas?

try rescan.
if you are using the same wallet since day one (or a long time and it's large), use a fresh one.
make sure you have no network issues.
make sure you are fully synced.
is working fine for me atm on windows and linux.

--

Check the top right of the map.

Epic Bot Army War Commencing..
(may take a while to draw players, be patient)
http://huntercoin.org/live-map-view/
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
i'm having some issues now.. i can;t create any new players, and my transactions get stuck.. i already have the newest client version.. any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Update on Huntercoin:

Fees based on length of name_update will be added soon - currently testing.
http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php?topic=34.msg284#msg284

When rolled out we will concentrate on reducing blockchain size (pruning), performance and natural disaster (The Cleansing - all hunters on the map will die).

Also note: Development of Apple/Android/Browser(and facebook) Client has started. This service will require no blockchain download.
Graphics will also be improved (maybe not initially).

App Game/Client on Android, I like, I like Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
I'm doing a research project on coin distribution for both older and new coins. I'm interested on gathering some data for top addresses and how much of the coins the top100 have. This along with the number of people (addresses) actually holding any amount of coins.

I have some info from bitinfocharts on a few coins but I really do need some data on other coins along with less exposed or new ones.

If anyone knows an explorer with this feature drop a line.

Just write a script that parses the entire blockchain to look for addresses with most HUC.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I'm doing a research project on coin distribution for both older and new coins. I'm interested on gathering some data for top addresses and how much of the coins the top100 have. This along with the number of people (addresses) actually holding any amount of coins.

I have some info from bitinfocharts on a few coins but I really do need some data on other coins along with less exposed or new ones.

If anyone knows an explorer with this feature drop a line.
legendary
Update on Huntercoin:

Fees based on length of name_update will be added soon - currently testing.
http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php?topic=34.msg284#msg284

When rolled out we will concentrate on reducing blockchain size (pruning), performance and natural disaster (The Cleansing - all hunters on the map will die).

Also note: Development of Apple/Android/Browser(and facebook) Client has started. This service will require no blockchain download.
Graphics will also be improved (maybe not initially).

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
If you guys want to buy HUC @ Poloniex you are going to need to put a higher bid than someone or use the ask. This is called accumulating... not manipulating.

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I hope to see more and faster upgrade version to make it more perfect.
copper member
It's pretty easy to manipulate market if there is only one exchange so far. Vote for HUC on mintpal, please.

There is also a Chinese exchange with HUC and AGX just added it, though there's not much on AGX right now. (Cryptorush may come back... we'll see...)

And +1000 for voting on Mintpal!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
It's pretty easy to manipulate market if there is only one exchange so far. Vote for HUC on mintpal, please.
copper member
Is it pump day today? lol lot of coins getting pumped HUC is +100%

Wow I wasn't checking it's price Smiley
+100% ? Smiley nice! Smiley

Good moment to sell and buy tomorrow at lower  price.
(-50% perhaps Tongue )

I'm not so sure about that. Maybe. I didn't see oofish do a large dump, and he's got a lot of HUC.

I know I'm not alone in buying up more HUC, and there are some guys buying up a lot more than me.

There's one large buyer out there putting in very large orders and shifting them around. That might be because of bed time... Or it might be some attempts to prop up the order books, but I don't think so as some of the orders just looked like lower orders hoping for a dump.

But there's no serious "pump" going on. All that is just organic. (Yes - there is some market manipulation, but it's not a massive amount.)

I'm still hoping for HUC to go lower as I still have more orders that haven't been picked up... But, I think we might be above the 0.0002 level for a long time.

I am not sure too my friend Smiley This is speculation, but as you know history lessons tells me, that what I am predicting is possible.

Anyway, buying while price is +100% rise is not reasonable - huge possibility that it will fall a bit. Isn't?
Or if you are thinking of a long term hodl - perhaps there is no good and bad time to buy Smiley  - depends on a coin ... Smiley

No argument there. Nobody knows what's actually going to happen.

But checking the markets now, the spread is 0.00019 to 0.00028, so it does look like it is going up. I just wish that more of my orders had have been picked up. Sad I was really hoping for more dumping.

Then again, we could just be settling around the 0.0002 to 0.0003 range. We'll see.
Jump to: