Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 200. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
bgb!!!bad person

Seems like I am the one that gets picked on the most. I do have some aggressive bots in the game, but I think there are a lot more other aggressive players/bots out there. Here are some thoughts:

- I have about 300 aggressive bot teams in the game. This is only 2% of all the teams. If you are continually picked off by the BGB bots, then you are simply unlucky.
- There are many imposters out there with BGB in their names. I can't help that, so maybe you are seeing some of those.

Recently it seems the game has become more aggressive. I have noticed bots/players lining up teams, then using an opposing color to clean out a coin area, then using their line of guys to pick up all the coins.  I have deployed some bot protectors in a few coin areas to help (so not all BGB are bad). I am surprised these aggressive tactics haven't been complained about as they seem harsher than my paired hunters targeting one player at a time.

Of course not to mention the players controlling the center areas of the map. If you don't like it do something about it! I dumped 1000 HUCs at the red spawn last week. I missed calculated the attack zone I setup and the attack failed. It took like 10-12 hours for the whole thing to happen and I wasn't able to be online to make adjustments when I needed to.

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
Cryptsy has been asked why they haven't put Huntercoin up yet, they said it it was technical problems with the deamon early on.  Has that been fixed?  If so let them know?

https://twitter.com/Bit_John/status/458048981214699520

Edit: one more question, I'd like to download the client.  Where is the link to download the blockchain?  Where do I put the blockchain file after downloading?  Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
BGB bots make me Zero income (30+ teams) those few days

Not any action to central but always loot player(2~3 coins above) who are still insist to human mine

I'm not kidding. But is/are snailbrain or BGB or some devs are compromised by the central ppl? I smell some conspiracy in other community and feel so disappointed atm.

nope.. no conspiracy.

Central people seem to post on the huntercoin forum.

would be good if they donated to the huntercoin development fund Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I think they are human guild from China and they are organized very well.

one map one dream.
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

Not any action to central but always loot player(2~3 coins above) who are still insist to human mine

I'm not kidding. But is/are snailbrain or BGB or some devs are compromised by the central ppl? I smell some conspiracy in other community and feel so disappointed atm.

Is there a conspiracy? Yes. Absolutely!

Have a read through these threads:

http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php?topic=67.0
http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php?topic=53.0
http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php?topic=34.0
http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php?topic=54.0

What you will find is that there are a lot of people conspiring very hard to try to make Huntercoin better and more fun for people.

Well... actually... it's not really a conspiracy as it's all out in the open for everyone to see. Smiley

bgb!!!bad person

Actually... the exact opposite.

http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php?topic=69.0

What you will find is that BGB has been working very hard since the beginning to make Huntercoin better for everyone.

BGB also donates regularly to the dev team to help support further Huntercoin development.

There are a lot of people putting in time, effort, and money to support and promote Huntercoin for US. Huntercoin can only succeed if it is fun for people and people play.

Please, do take a few minutes to read through those threads above to see just a tiny bit of the effort going into HUC to make it a better game for us to play.

Activity: 55
I think they are human guild from China and they are organized very well.
Activity: 60

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Activity: 9
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
When the natural disaster happens to the crown holder, will the crown spawn somewhere new or just drop where it was?  I think it would be cool if it spawned in the center or something.  That would make it interesting.
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
anyone is using softperfect ram disk for huntercoin?

I've trouble with it, I get runtime error for write protection when synchronizing. Someone experienced the same?

i'm using Dataram RAMDisk and i had strange problems when my memories where low, maybe it's the same for you (i had 100 MB free but couldn't sync)

unfotunately  the client crash continuosly while trying to sync.

in db.log I find:

Code:
FlushFileBuffers: The storage device is write protected

PANIC: Permission denied
PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery

So it seems a permissions problem, but I cannot understand why, the client already as admin privileges
Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!

I've trouble with it, I get runtime error for write protection when synchronizing. Someone experienced the same?

i'm using Dataram RAMDisk and i had strange problems when my memories where low, maybe it's the same for you (i had 100 MB free but couldn't sync)
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
I tried to sync the wallet but it takes aeons and the download at mega stops
every time at 50-70%, are there other download sources available for the
blockchain?
Activity: 736
Merit: 508

ECF
Activity: 42
http://www.ecoinfund.com/images/logo.jpg

Website  |  Twitter   |  Bitcointalk

Hi,Huntercoin Community

We have added HUC to ECOINFUND.(HUC/BTC,HUC/LTC
Multi-language Alt-Coin Exchange,Fast, Secure and Trustworthy.

Big ECC GIVEAWAY before 30.April:
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account and recive 50ECC(ECC Details):
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 50ECC(fee shares) by every retweet before 30 April,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on our bitcointalk thread or pm us.
ECF Coin (ECC for short) is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund.
Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECC program. (highest on market)
Giveaway more infomation:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-ecoinfundmulti-language-alt-coin-exchange-official-thread-501030

Happy trading !
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
The best way to save this game
would be to turn on friendly fire
and make bots able to wipe out even their own color.

but possibly at a cost of HUC to the person doing the killing, if they kill their own color.
(ie, have it cost them 0.2 HUC per friendly fire kill or whatever for any same-team dudes that are killed that aren't owned by the same player)
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I don't intent to play just send hunter out. Is there any change in complusery fees for that since 1.0.5.0 or any other reason to upday client?
Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
I am now opening my client 1.0.5.0 for the first time since before the fork. How will I know it gets on the right chain and I am all good to send from it? Do I need to sync or can I send from it 5 weeks behind?

It should find the right chain, there are no more forking issues around at the moment.  Also, in theory you should be able to send immediately from it (if you had the funds already then), but you won't see the transactions confirmed until you have finished syncing.  To be safe, I'd suggest to wait until you are fully synced before doing anything, though.

i'll add that you should download last client version, that has a min fee applied to it, or if you try to play with that version you'll have every move stuck
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166
I am now opening my client 1.0.5.0 for the first time since before the fork. How will I know it gets on the right chain and I am all good to send from it? Do I need to sync or can I send from it 5 weeks behind?

It should find the right chain, there are no more forking issues around at the moment.  Also, in theory you should be able to send immediately from it (if you had the funds already then), but you won't see the transactions confirmed until you have finished syncing.  To be safe, I'd suggest to wait until you are fully synced before doing anything, though.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Jump to: