Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 202. (Read 879551 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Is it pump day today? lol lot of coins getting pumped HUC is +100%

Wow I wasn't checking it's price Smiley
+100% ? Smiley nice! Smiley

Good moment to sell and buy tomorrow at lower  price.
(-50% perhaps Tongue )

I'm not so sure about that. Maybe. I didn't see oofish do a large dump, and he's got a lot of HUC.

I know I'm not alone in buying up more HUC, and there are some guys buying up a lot more than me.

There's one large buyer out there putting in very large orders and shifting them around. That might be because of bed time... Or it might be some attempts to prop up the order books, but I don't think so as some of the orders just looked like lower orders hoping for a dump.

But there's no serious "pump" going on. All that is just organic. (Yes - there is some market manipulation, but it's not a massive amount.)

I'm still hoping for HUC to go lower as I still have more orders that haven't been picked up... But, I think we might be above the 0.0002 level for a long time.

I am not sure too my friend Smiley This is speculation, but as you know history lessons tells me, that what I am predicting is possible.

Anyway, buying while price is +100% rise is not reasonable - huge possibility that it will fall a bit. Isn't?
Or if you are thinking of a long term hodl - perhaps there is no good and bad time to buy Smiley  - depends on a coin ... Smiley

copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

(-50% perhaps Tongue )

I'm not so sure about that. Maybe. I didn't see oofish do a large dump, and he's got a lot of HUC.

I know I'm not alone in buying up more HUC, and there are some guys buying up a lot more than me.

There's one large buyer out there putting in very large orders and shifting them around. That might be because of bed time... Or it might be some attempts to prop up the order books, but I don't think so as some of the orders just looked like lower orders hoping for a dump.

But there's no serious "pump" going on. All that is just organic. (Yes - there is some market manipulation, but it's not a massive amount.)

I'm still hoping for HUC to go lower as I still have more orders that haven't been picked up... But, I think we might be above the 0.0002 level for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

(-50% perhaps Tongue )
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
Can anyone help with a script that will automatically create a team of hunters and collect them on distributions point? Manually turns out very long.

It's already been announced a few times - check the Huntercoin.org forums. There's one there.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Can anyone help with a script that will automatically create a team of hunters and collect them on distributions point? Manually turns out very long.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
mm bb

mmm!! Have you played any of those 1000 or are you going to sell when we get to .006?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
BGB YOU a piece of shit. Kill other bots that in the center and not to take coins and have the already small number of people

Please follow the "Center" thread on forum.huntercoin.com.

If I could identify who is a bot or not, then I wouldn't mind going for mostly bots.

Kill everyone Cheesy
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
BGB YOU a piece of shit. Kill other bots that in the center and not to take coins and have the already small number of people

Please follow the "Center" thread on forum.huntercoin.com.

If I could identify who is a bot or not, then I wouldn't mind going for mostly bots.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Huntercoin is on voting at c-cex.com exchange! https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Today the team is constantly stuck, delete, and rescan does not help. It is tired!
Activity: 70
If you want to win, you need to try harder and play better

Now I just have a feeling that the game is played no more than 10 people, the rest are all bots. Therefore, some of the strategy here is difficult to say, unless the company of friends. But I have friends can not afford much time to play the game and have to sit here for hours if you want to earn.

Of course I want is
All I can give me to pay
I desire
 Cool Cool
Activity: 490
Please ... Please ...  Please ...,
Make a wallet without the game. I know the provided dameon does that but it is far different from a working graphical wallet.
 You don't really want to withdraw anything into the existing wallet. You don't really want to run an exchange on top of that client nor any other service. This is probbaly why the coin is not progressing anymore for a while now.

Also, anything that you could make to reduce the blockchain size or efficiency to sync is recommended, I mean critically required now.

Activity: 266
I wonder why HUC hasn't recovered to it's pre-fork price. It was around 0.001 BTC, now it's less than 20% of that, at 0.0002 or less!
Activity: 180
Huntercoin up 56% in the last 24 hours according to coin market cap Smiley 3rd bet 24 hour result of any coin
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
HUC/BTC is live on Austin Global Exchange. Come check us out at agx.io!

You can also earn a 1% bonus on all DGB/BTC and NOBL/BTC buys!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

It says bad gateway when I click it.

working now!
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013
It seems to me that in a game like this, a bot-building module ought to be an essential feature right from the start.
Activity: 84
HUC/BTC is live on Austin Global Exchange. Come check us out at agx.io!

You can also earn a 1% bonus on all DGB/BTC and NOBL/BTC buys!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Jump to: