Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 225. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
try again...

here is when we decided to cash in the crown... watch the blue army....

https://i.imgur.com/f52R8i7.jpg?1
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
█ Scrooge D Silver █
shouldn't be long..

we've been testing, and downloading chains from scratch etc..

--

regarding 0.00000001 = a Mikhail

i'm now starting to think maybe sounds better if it's a Sindeyev
has a better ring to it maybe..

what do you think?

I think Mikhail sounds better and is easier to pronounciate. I would stick to that.

Well, took me a while, but I finally got around to writing up a Wikipedia article on Huntercoin:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huntercoin

There's a lot more that could be added, but at least there is something there with some decent content and not just a short stub.

Wow, quite nice.  Nice article to start with, was waiting for this.
Maybe one should add, that Mikhail Sindeyev sadly passed away. It's his legacy. R.I.P. SAD NEWS Mikhail Sindeyev (thecoder) has Died Suddenly

And now when the chain is fixed, poloniex is opened, people are here all again, BGB bots back, all the pending, blacked out starts again.... I guess we need more hash rate! Current hash rate does not seem to handle the current amount of players there.... More miners, please!!!!!!!

We definitely need more pools. Why are there only two btw?
And is it possible to mine this directly without the merge mine thing?
This can be addressed in a few sentences I think.
Here's a closeup of the crown holder:

https://i.imgur.com/wFMugCc.png

the crown is with RED now for a change!!!!!!! ^^
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
I see trading is back, did the devs find out the what happened so this don't happen again?  Huh
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
And now when the chain is fixed, poloniex is opened, people are here all again, BGB bots back, all the pending, blacked out starts again....

One thing you can try is to add a 0.005 tx fee. That should get more transactions through faster, but, I'm kind of speculating some there. Try & see. It costs almost nothing. You can do 200 moves for 1 HUC. That's a LOT of moves.
copper member
Here's a closeup of the crown holder:

And now when the chain is fixed, poloniex is opened, people are here all again, BGB bots back, all the pending, blacked out starts again.... I guess we need more hash rate! Current hash rate does not seem to handle the current amount of players there.... More miners, please!!!!!!!

I've not noticed that yet. But, I'm still doing more testing, and not so much playing. Still have some more to write up for the Huntercoin - Mithril Edition though. New features and functionality in there.
fyi, i've 'lost' the crown after 3 days holding!!!!!! J/K, we manage to cash it in, as we could not handle the next wave of attacks!!!!!! That's 24/24 watching for those days, of course I can't do it alone!

Notice that when we get the crown (3-4 days ago), we were on the longer chain, at that time not so many players around (some are at the slower chain, some are not playing due to uncertainty, some are out of HUCs to create new teams, etc.), the game is WAY BETTER!!!!!!! Way smoother and much less pending, blacked out, etc....

My 2 cents!!!!!!!!!
---------

On a different note, thanks snailbrain & Mikhail for creating the game. Thanks domob, khal and all Namecoin devs helping to fix bugs and maintain Huntercoin!

HUC to the moon! YAYYYYYYYYYYY!^^
copper member
Here's a bit better view with some more client features:

can.1 is close to home... not many enemies in front...
copper member
wheres the crown at?

can.1 has it. Here's a Huntercoin - Mithril Edition preview of how you can easily find the crown:

Wink

So, it's still possible to get it if you have troops around there now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
So I still have like a week of syncing needed. Is it safe to sync or wait?
Activity: 20
Activity: 18
i have two wallets that both have 100+ HUC in them
i have had the 100+ huc for a couple of weeks in each wallet
each wallet went down the incorrect fork though, and I was wondering how I can save the HUC from prior to the fork?  is there some way i can remove any reference to txn's that were on the wrong fork, so I can save my coins?  i need coins to be able to play on the right fork
:<
otherwise accepting donations! BGB just wiped out most of the teams that I had from a small loan I took from a friend, and I've only got 3 other coins confirmed. :<

HQCiXwjUh36FSnyHZS6MgaTFLo5fdFzRrs

Run the qt or the daemon with -rescan to sort your wallets out will take a few minutes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
i have two wallets that both have 100+ HUC in them
i have had the 100+ huc for a couple of weeks in each wallet
each wallet went down the incorrect fork though, and I was wondering how I can save the HUC from prior to the fork?  is there some way i can remove any reference to txn's that were on the wrong fork, so I can save my coins?  i need coins to be able to play on the right fork
:<
otherwise accepting donations! BGB just wiped out most of the teams that I had from a small loan I took from a friend, and I've only got 3 other coins confirmed. :<

HQCiXwjUh36FSnyHZS6MgaTFLo5fdFzRrs
Activity: 400
Exchange is needed but it can wait - coin wont die, and perhaps better to do not push new coin to exchanges too fast.... but maybe too late for that now.

What do you mean can it wait? At this point of the game , and not just in collecting coins and looking at them . Here all ma jor to make , not for fun . The problem is that now gather a large number of coins in the hands of the miners, they immediately suffer on the stock exchange and will sell at any price , it is very painful to hit the course. Coin you want to display on the stock exchange as soon as possible to return to the previous stability. Many players have all worked well , but for others it is possible to make an announcement here and chatting to blockchaine updated .

Stability won't last very long if they don't figure out what caused the problems in the first place.  Its better to get things running so this doesn't happen again.  Do not worry, huntercoin is a good idea and the price will rise big time when all the bugs are worked out.
Yea, the bugs are most important! I meant fix the bugs as fast as possible so the back on exchange happens fast as possible lol
Exchange is needed but it can wait - coin wont die, and perhaps better to do not push new coin to exchanges too fast.... but maybe too late for that now.

What do you mean can it wait? At this point of the game , and not just in collecting coins and looking at them . Here all ma jor to make , not for fun . The problem is that now gather a large number of coins in the hands of the miners, they immediately suffer on the stock exchange and will sell at any price , it is very painful to hit the course. Coin you want to display on the stock exchange as soon as possible to return to the previous stability. Many players have all worked well , but for others it is possible to make an announcement here and chatting to blockchaine updated .
Yea, I agree the coin needs to go back to the exchange fast.
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

Stability won't last very long if they don't figure out what caused the problems in the first place.  Its better to get things running so this doesn't happen again.  Do not worry, huntercoin is a good idea and the price will rise big time when all the bugs are worked out.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I can play fine.... Snail already answered your question regarding the exchanges.

What's the rush? Let him resolve the issues in their entirety before releasing it on an exchange.

Indeed resolving issues should be 1st place at priority list.

What do you mean push new coin? It has already been on exchanges like cryptorush, and it's not a new coin. It's not on exchange now because of recent problems, and they took it off.
Activity: 17
You can "play" again, but it's still like a form of personal torture.

tx are huge, CPU jumps up to 100% usage and the wallet goes Not Responding for 5-10 minutes every time you hit Go.

Mithril, you are the only shot we have right now of a HuC worth using.

maybe u need a better computer if it's doing that everytime u go

next update will have a performance patch

Yes I do, my hardware isn't up for it at all. I meant he is our only hope, as in those of us without SSD or good hardware for this.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I can play fine.... Snail already answered your question regarding the exchanges.

What's the rush? Let him resolve the issues in their entirety before releasing it on an exchange.

Indeed resolving issues should be 1st place at priority list.

Jump to: