Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 222. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
why are you so cheap sell coins? you want to kill the coin?

i think those who write on this thread are the ones who DO NOT sell coins now and are currently buying....
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
why are you so cheap sell coins? you want to kill the coin?
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
It would be great if cex.io/ghash.io would merge-mine huc on their LTC and BTC pools....someone should make it happen.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
and how i know that he is on the correct chain ? and how he can reset or what must to do to receive my coins ?

Try emailing [email protected] to ask about the chain. Try his Twitter account first though.

I sent to a friend not to Poloniex !
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
and how i know that he is on the correct chain ? and how he can reset or what must to do to receive my coins ?

Try emailing [email protected] to ask about the chain. Try his Twitter account first though.
this is the details

Date: 3/17/2014 19:16
To: HRG4kAoHyY2YVmRGVVwAzQLiTThUKXdfSQ
Debit: -467.60 HUC
Transaction fee: -0.04 HUC
Net amount: -467.64 HUC
Transaction ID: 73954a6788a53e00f5617ebb38986a226869d4c172ff0b6da8063a042924a22f
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
I withdrew from Poloniex on the 14th. They listed it as "PENDING" and it didn't arrive until the 18th. I only withdrew a little as I knew about the fork and didn't want to risk much. I don't know if this is helpful or not though.
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
i sent some money to my friend and didn't receive anything. In my transaction appear completed but on my friedn is nothing ! why ?

your friend is not on correct chain? - if so, he will/may still get the coins if he goes on the correct chain and you sent it to his "address", and you was on the correct chain..  (said my dowsing rods)

when did you send? what is tx id?

WE HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM HERE!

benysound2 just reported a missing transaction. I just tried a test transaction to Poloniex and it has also disappeared - it didn't show up on Poloniex, and nothing comes up in the block explorer:

Date: 19/03/2014 21:53
To: Poloniex HSWf3xsLaEQWjPnjCyVWnHCqAvfJaBHLxQ
Debit: -1.00 HUC
Net amount: -1.00 HUC
Transaction ID: 142545e13965eee1e1b631aecbd6cc53437ba858e2fdc8aef253cb0f72fb1d82

Even worse, here is a screenshot I took of my wallet on the block explorer the other day. As you can see, it lists 2 transactions on March the 13th (blocks 90032 and 90192):

Here are the details of those transactions as listed on Poloniex:

HUC   2311.91322849   HF55kSQJK2QtueW6DStM6FZem2gRBrpqSb   2014-03-13 20:09:00   COMPLETE: f8f574f3129b87ed0d8ed32b9b6a78d6db508283e536119667fe0a78f7bad9d7

HUC   2470.79067847   HF55kSQJK2QtueW6DStM6FZem2gRBrpqSb   2014-03-13 15:42:11   COMPLETE: 729b0b4742ed59592ca069abe9e04bbe15b0ee1a54dd71b332b1779aed2271ae

If you look at the block explorer now, you will see that those transactions have completely vanished:

http://huc.explorer.dot-bit.org/a/HF55kSQJK2QtueW6DStM6FZem2gRBrpqSb

I started from scratch and I was on the same chain as f2pool - everything appeared to be OK until today.

What has changed?

that top transaction went in.. it's in the chain

as for your other problem, looks like you withdraw in the fork window, they was on the wrong fork.. blockexplorer was also on the wrong fork ... (they froze market, but maybe never froze withdrawal?, or maybe you withdraw a couple of blocks before they froze...).

maybe those tx did not go out of poloneix and they have them back after they resynced, did you ask them to confirm the tx number (as not valid now)?

p.s. only thinking out loud atm
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
WE HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM HERE!

benysound2 just reported a missing transaction. I just tried a test transaction to Poloniex and it has also disappeared - it didn't show up on Poloniex, and nothing comes up in the block explorer:

Date: 19/03/2014 21:53
To: Poloniex HSWf3xsLaEQWjPnjCyVWnHCqAvfJaBHLxQ
Debit: -1.00 HUC
Net amount: -1.00 HUC
Transaction ID: 142545e13965eee1e1b631aecbd6cc53437ba858e2fdc8aef253cb0f72fb1d82

this is the only thing that can i must to do ? i think that the amount must to arrive instant !
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
i sent some money to my friend and didn't receive anything. In my transaction appear completed but on my friedn is nothing ! why ?

perhaps he need to reset a blockchain and it will show on his wallet.

block explorer is synced
http://huc.explorer.dot-bit.org/

resync (also do -rescan)

--

if you withdrew huc to your address from polo, then you probably have coins

just resync and -rescan then let us know

If the block explorer is synced then I am really worried as the transaction IDs from Poloniex are not returning anything

My local wallet currently does show these transactions with thousands of confirmations but it is around 4,000 blocks behind. Should I just let it continue syncing, stop or try to send my coins out before they disappear  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Ok, I'm worried again - I reported the other day that I transferred a couple of thousand HUC from Poloniex right before the problems were announced... I reinstalled the client and was able to sync from scratch and I ended up on the longest chain (same one as f2pool) and I was happy to see that all my HUC was there.

Up until yesterday the HUC block explorer was reporting the balance correctly, even though it apparently wasn't on the correct chain. Well, as of today the block explorer is no longer reporting the 2 transactions I made the night of the fork - it is reporting everything before that night and a test transaction I made yesterday.

Someone please tell me that the block explorer just needs to be synced and nothing has been rolled back. I am in the process of syncing my local wallet now, but that will take all night as it's over 4,000 blocks behind  Sad

Tough to say either way, but the block explorer never read my HUC correctly in my wallet, even prior to all this occuring. So, there is hope.

The only way you'll know for certain is once things are synced up. Hopefully, it's there.

Thanks CC. So even though the transactions are in my wallet now, is there a chance that after I sync they will simply disappear? Should I try to send them out immediately?

I've never been through a fork before... it doesn't make sense to me that transactions could be listed but then later rolled back.

block explorer is synced
http://huc.explorer.dot-bit.org/

resync (also do -rescan)

--

if you withdrew huc to your address from polo, then you probably have coins

just resync and -rescan then let us know
Ok, I'm worried again - I reported the other day that I transferred a couple of thousand HUC from Poloniex right before the problems were announced... I reinstalled the client and was able to sync from scratch and I ended up on the longest chain (same one as f2pool) and I was happy to see that all my HUC was there.

Up until yesterday the HUC block explorer was reporting the balance correctly, even though it apparently wasn't on the correct chain. Well, as of today the block explorer is no longer reporting the 2 transactions I made the night of the fork - it is reporting everything before that night and a test transaction I made yesterday.

Someone please tell me that the block explorer just needs to be synced and nothing has been rolled back. I am in the process of syncing my local wallet now, but that will take all night as it's over 4,000 blocks behind  Sad

Tough to say either way, but the block explorer never read my HUC correctly in my wallet, even prior to all this occuring. So, there is hope.

The only way you'll know for certain is once things are synced up. Hopefully, it's there.

Thanks CC. So even though the transactions are in my wallet now, is there a chance that after I sync they will simply disappear? Should I try to send them out immediately?

I've never been through a fork before... it doesn't make sense to me that transactions could be listed but then later rolled back.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250

Jump to: