Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 237. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Thank you!

someone took a moment and soba a lot of coins
Activity: 288
Merit: 250

If you're using windows it should be in Username > Appdata > Roaming > Huntercoin, or search %appdata%. Within that directory you'll have your huntercoin.conf file. Open it with notepad and just delete the text with 178.32.31.41...

I have no such file. I have windows 7

Right click within that directory, go to new, then text document. Open up the text document and write this within it:

addnode=192.241.222.65
addnode=192.81.209.210

Then, save as huntercoin.conf

Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
I don't even have that node 178.32.31.41, ony twos 192.241.222.65 and 192.81.209.210.

If you're using windows it should be in Username > Appdata > Roaming > Huntercoin, or search %appdata%. Within that directory you'll have your huntercoin.conf file. Open it with notepad and just delete the text with 178.32.31.41...

I have no such file. I have windows 7
Now the game was something neponyatnoe.takoe feeling that some players playing a different game all by themselves.  Huh
Yellow base just got wiped out! Yikes!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
also make sure you remove this one 178.32.31.41
which is block explorer

and how to do it?

It's in your conf file.

sry newbie here, what exactly i need to do to remove that?

thanks a lot sir Cheesy
which is block explorer

and how to do it?

It's in your conf file.

Activity: 280
Knowledge is Power
My client is no longer stuck in syncing..is it fixed?
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Guys, I'm a little worried as I bought HUC from Poloniex last night right before all of this happened.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
I was on block 89200~ish I deleted the block explorer node 178.32.31.41 from my %appdata% > huntercoin > huntercoin.conf
I did a -rescan (create new text document in same folder as huntercoin-qt.exe which says "huntercoin-qt.exe -rescan" and saved as hunterrescan.bat save as all file type. run the .bat file
I now see the 90631 but it dropped to 90474 back to 90611, 90769, 90017 I guess because it says estimated.  Anyways its not syncing proper Im going to shut it down I guess and wait for the nodes to sync
Activity: 18
which is block explorer

and how to do it?

It's in your conf file.

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
I downloaded the blockchain from Mega... can someone please tell me the steps necessary to install it? Besides copying the files over, isn't there some sort of command that must be run in order for it to recognize the transactions in your wallet?

Thanks!

Copy and paste all of the files you downloaded from Mega into your AppData folder. If you're using windows it should be in Username > Appdata > Roaming > Huntercoin

Also make sure show hidden files, folders, and drives is selected under folder and search options before doing this.

The location of the Appdata folder is also shown in this tutorial. Even though the video above is Dogecoin instead of Huntercoin, all cryptocurrency data is stored in the AppData > Roaming folders.

Many thanks Glogin!
Activity: 55
Hi snailbrain,
When will mining starts again ? please let us finish download the correct blockchain.
which is block explorer

and how to do it?

It's in your conf file.
which is block explorer

and how to do it?
i've tried the mega link a couple times without success... I'll try again...

Same for me. Always getting an error after 50%. Can anyone upload it to a different hoster?

@windman: huntercoinblockchain89990.zip
https://mega.co.nz/#!9BcD3IgS!kMDsxVp5LfADC4mpLkgvADMBNETyTmD2pRbHWxSdVA8

The download itself is fine, it's a matter of getting it to properly sync which seems to be OK as of right now.

Are you downloading the file via wireless? If you can, connect via cat5.
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
are the nodes in the OP on the correct chain?

nope not atm.. resyncing

which is block explorer
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
are the nodes in the OP on the correct chain?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
█ Scrooge D Silver █
i've tried the mega link a couple times without success... I'll try again...

Same for me. Always getting an error after 50%. Can anyone upload it to a different hoster?

@windman: huntercoinblockchain89990.zip
https://mega.co.nz/#!9BcD3IgS!kMDsxVp5LfADC4mpLkgvADMBNETyTmD2pRbHWxSdVA8
Jump to: