Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 236. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Knowledge is Power
ok.. seems we are even further behind...

still checking.. looks like eligius may have been on the only correct chain..
the reason why people were stuck on around block 89xxx is because that was the correct chain.. it wasn't taking a long time to sync.. it was synced..

my upload may have been the wrong chain.. seems the other pool mining both sha256/scrypt may have forked themselves separately.. or.. maybe they all just split

still investigating..

Thx for the updates. I guess the best thing would be to just sit and wait instead of trying all these downloads and techy fixes.
Activity: 736
Merit: 508

the reason why people were stuck on around block 89xxx is because that was the correct chain.. it wasn't taking a long time to sync.. it was synced..

my upload may have been the wrong chain.. seems the other pool mining both sha256/scrypt may have forked themselves separately.. or.. maybe they all just split

still investigating..

so what is the right chain at the moment, what is the current block?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
me too... keeping my fingers crossed.. its at 90466 and still synching although very very slowly... its at least acting differently than when it was on the 90871 ending chain
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

still investigating..
legendary
Activity: 926
Merit: 1000
Zoltan - PD Moderator
I hope im on the right chain...
Knowledge is Power
So I downloaded the Mega file but I can't find it on my computer anywhere? What the ??

Downloads?

Or, hit the windows key and f, then search by *.zip. It'll be at the top...

Haha I know how to do that. It's not found anywhere. says 100% downloaded on mega page though.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
So I downloaded the Mega file but I can't find it on my computer anywhere? What the ??

Downloads?

In my case it was on the desktop but still it doesn't help me :/
Activity: 288

Downloads?

Activity: 16
Yep pls give me node - i redownload it from this link(mega)and stop at 90871 - I AM NEWBIE ;(
Knowledge is Power
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Are there any correct nodes? Looks like the primary ones are offline right now still synching?
Activity: 34
Anyone know the min requirement to run the wallet/game?

I'd put this on my atom netbook and play it once in a while, if I was sure it would work. The res may be an issue, as it's an older one, at 1024x600.

The game uses quite a bit of memory and hard disk space. When I have it running it doesn't use much other than that. Ram requirement I'd say even with a old computer you'd be able to run it as long as you have about 2 gb if your doing back round tasks and 1gb if you shut everything else off. Hard disk I have about 3.24GB taken up in the roaming folder already. If you plan on playing long term I'd say have about 20gb dedicated to it and you should never run into the out of hard drive space error.

The game itself is amazing I started 3-4 days ago and have 46 coins now started with 7. I wrote the guidelines I play by a couple posts back if you need help developing a strategy.. I also learned that if you don't have a transaction fee which you set under options your move may take anywhere from 1-10 blocks to perform. If your trying to bomb someone on the move and timing is important step up the transaction to .5 and the majority of the time I'd say 3/4 of the time your move will happen the next block. The other 1/4 of that fraction is your move happens in the block after the next max. This is good when you are looting someone carrying a lot of coins. I use about 4 teams a day only to make sure I keep in the profits. Although by tomorrow I may bump it up by a lot. Making more than I would make with my rig though lol it's only one 270x card..
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Anyone know the min requirement to run the wallet/game?

I'd put this on my atom netbook and play it once in a while, if I was sure it would work. The res may be an issue, as it's an older one, at 1024x600.
Now my wallet seems to be acting up again. I'm on the right chain, but syncing is still not 100%.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Why was HUC removed from CryptoRush btc market?
Activity: 18
Activity: 18
What is the right block at the minute? Thanks
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Guys, I'm a little worried as I bought HUC from Poloniex last night right before all of this happened.

not sure yet.. will have to wait.. maybe the tx went in both chains

sync up and check... i'm still downloading the chain on ram drive, and will upload when done

you can try the one in OP also

Thanks Snailbrain, I'll start from scratch and let you know how it goes.
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Guys, I'm a little worried as I bought a large amount of HUC from Poloniex last night right before all of this happened:

http://huc.explorer.dot-bit.org/a/HF55kSQJK2QtueW6DStM6FZem2gRBrpqSb

Are my transactions on the correct chain?

Thanks!

not sure yet.. will have to wait.. maybe the tx went in both chains

sync up and check... i'm still downloading the chain on ram drive, and will upload when done

you can try the one in OP also
Jump to: