Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 246. (Read 879551 times)

copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

It seems that 1.0.005e came out yesterday. Why not announce it in the OP?

Because Snailbrain and the devs are too busy working on f! Grin
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com

Keeps you on your toes! Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
everytime i try to do something on the huntercoin wallet it freezes up and i get an hourglass

Also make sure that you have the "d" client. It solves some issues.
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
everytime i try to do something on the huntercoin wallet it freezes up and i get an hourglass

The wallet does that while syncing - just let it go. See the OP -its a known issue.

Vic
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
How about some tshirts and silver coins to raise $$
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Snailbrain, has the daemon crash problem been solved in the last version? How about feedback from platforms who have tested it?
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
I noticed that one of my addresses is shown with negative balance at http://huc.explorer.dot-bit.org/
But if I type listaccounts in wallet debug window console I see that address with a positive balance.

Edit: it went from -50 to +.
Now it is ok, so Huntercoin block explorer isn't accurate everytime.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
Maybe we should start a pool for bounties that would go to devs that fix these bugs? Would you be willing to escrow such a thing snailbrain? I can put up at least 100 hucs to start it up.

been meaning to do this

This address (posted in OP) - all coins will go into bounties for dev work on Huntercoin (I will take none,) -- p.s. the last of the bugs are already being worked on atm..

HUhPuYskRPtpUXVYRMUX9uxD9pgHBQDEGq

if want to donate to me, you can use my sig Smiley

Ok, since you do not get any of the dev fund, i split it up 75 to the dev fund   0a3e317440d4c97058e280f331b7140f6b3ed96587e5b8e8be24d8582fdaf0f2
 and 25 to you 97af894a373fd0f8dcd271b704a853aabcc0ebcb889efbae5de4abf6d798a87 . Cheers Smiley. I will try to send more in the future.

cc19aee14b2d7fb49443466708540f1062f82da8392b64043cf6e01bd3d50f0e

Cheers dev fund!
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Hey Snail. Can you please help me, I legit just lost over 60 huc Sad, I made a bunch of teams last night, upgraded my old wallet to the newest wallet version (thinking it would fix the client from dropping every 2 seconds), then it would not sync, still cannot figure it out, I have tried all 3 newer versions none of them work, and now all the teams I spawn are probably well over dead Sad, Can you upload the old version that actually works so I can try and make some money back that I lost, These new versions are just hanging on syncing and are not syncing.

https://i.imgur.com/ZKFR4cX.png

^ I have enough space, and have reinstalled many times in different folders and it still does not work, is there a fork?  please save me o mighty snailbrain <3 master of the universe and best game maker 2013-till end of time.

if you are sure you have checked everything (enough space?):
try to rename your wallet to create a new one to see if your wallet is corrupted
if doesn't work, just delete everything in the data dir (c:\users\appdata\roaming\huntercoin) except wallet (maybe rename it) , and download the chain

use the latest version.
Activity: 2
Can this be played on a Mac yet?

There's no official build, but you can compile it yourself if are technically inclined.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5253684
legendary
My wallet just finished syncing so I tried to create a new user to start playing the game and I get this error message:

"Error: CheckTransaction failed for transaction created by nameFirstUpdateCreateTx"

By the way, I have 9 coins in the wallet.

Did I miss something?

the name you are using is too long

use a shorter one.. we'll change the error message in a future update
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
My wallet just finished syncing so I tried to create a new user to start playing the game and I get this error message:

"Error: CheckTransaction failed for transaction created by nameFirstUpdateCreateTx"

By the way, I have 9 coins in the wallet.

Did I miss something?
legendary
my people not killed.....my qt doesn't have immature section.......

immature only shows when you mine block (or cash in at spawn area)

oh....i see....I use the old wallet for reward address.........thx.........

good Smiley
Activity: 7
oh....i see....I use the old wallet for reward address.........thx.........
Activity: 7
my people not killed.....my qt doesn't have immature section.......
legendary

either you had a different reward address set or they didn't make it to the spawn area...  it says they were killed.. if you double click the transaction it will say how you was killed..

blockexplorer offline atm
Jump to: