Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 247. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
i have 14 huc in my player...but not immature.....my coin was gone after my people arrive in spawn area....why???

http://huc.explorer.dot-bit.org/n/70736
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
^"There are a few other trouble shooting steps"

But I don't have any trouble that I am aware of, I mean it took 36 hours to sync 6 weeks of data but I gather that is meant to be part of the fun hahaha

Hahahah! You must be Australian, or in Australia! Wink

Welcome to the Assie Shitternet! Tongue Cheesy

Sounds like you have a crappy connection. Wink
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
^"There are a few other trouble shooting steps"

But I don't have any trouble that I am aware of, I mean it took 36 hours to sync 6 weeks of data but I gather that is meant to be part of the fun hahaha
copper member
Check the OP and use the addnode list in your huntercoin.conf.
I want to play game, at game (wallet) folder i cannot fing any .conf file.
Can you give url to FAQ or more detally instruction.

Thank you.
Just create it yourself, open a .txt file, add all those nodes and save it as huntercoin.conf (.conf must be the extension)

To add to that... you must put that in the %appdata%\huntercoin folder. Just copy & paste that into the Windows Explorer bar. (Not IE.)

Umm I did not do any of that and it all seems to be working fine. Is it? do I need to do something? I have received coins and played the game no problem

It's not always necessary, but sometimes it is.

The other thing to do is to open up the command line and run this:

huntercoin-qt.exe -rescan

There are a few other trouble shooting steps, but those are the 2 top ones. Well, there is deleting the entire blockchain & re-syncing. But -rescan is a better option to start with.

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Thank you.
Just create it yourself, open a .txt file, add all those nodes and save it as huntercoin.conf (.conf must be the extension)

To add to that... you must put that in the %appdata%\huntercoin folder. Just copy & paste that into the Windows Explorer bar. (Not IE.)

Umm I did not do any of that and it all seems to be working fine. Is it? do I need to do something? I have received coins and played the game no problem
copper member
Can this be played on a Mac yet?

You'll need Parallels or some other virtualisation software.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Can this be played on a Mac yet?
copper member

Thank you.

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

Thank you.
Activity: 12

Thank you.
copper member
Newbie here. Waiting over 4 hours for Huntercoin wallet to sync... is this normal?

That's normal for just about any coin that's been around for a while. The HUC blockchain is a bit heavy due to all the moves players make being stored in there.

However, that problem is being worked on and a client that doesn't need to download the blockchain will be available.

But... the thing is that some of these minor inconveniences right now are keeping mass flocks of people away, and when they're solved, Huntercoin is going to go berserk. Best to get in now & get some coins before the herds start trampling down the doors.
I wait few days, wallet do not sync. Stopped about 3 week ago. Before it was working.
I try new version too.
Somebody can say, may be I need something. 3 weeks ago it was working.

copper member
Activity: 12
Newbie here. Waiting over 4 hours for Huntercoin wallet to sync... is this normal?

That's normal for just about any coin that's been around for a while. The HUC blockchain is a bit heavy due to all the moves players make being stored in there.

However, that problem is being worked on and a client that doesn't need to download the blockchain will be available.

But... the thing is that some of these minor inconveniences right now are keeping mass flocks of people away, and when they're solved, Huntercoin is going to go berserk. Best to get in now & get some coins before the herds start trampling down the doors.
I wait few days, wallet do not sync. Stopped about 3 week ago. Before it was working.
I try new version too.
Somebody can say, may be I need something. 3 weeks ago it was working.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
can anybody give me an estimate on how many coins 10 Mh/s will yield per day?

I've mined a few days at f2pool with the following results.

Last payout for 24h of mining at 1.8 Mh/s:

LTC: 0.45 (diff: 3922)
HUC: 0.18
PTC: 4.55
USC: ? (didn't bother to download the wallet, couldn't find any exchange accepting it)

As far as I understood (google translate) you will get extra 2 HUC for every 5 LTC that you mine as people are not redeeming their HUC.

In your case that would be about 1 HUC/day and assuming LTC stays at current diff (not gonna happen) about 2 HUC every 2 days, so overall 2 HUC/day (plus the LTC, PTC and USC, obviously).

Hope that helps Smiley
Activity: 40
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
can anybody give me an estimate on how many coins 10 Mh/s will yield per day?
Activity: 28
Whoa, whats with the sudden HUGE increase in players?

i think, 2 possible reasons:

1, more people are playing huntercoin (after press release, word of mouth, etc...)
2, with the new update of allowing the team-screen to be widened (the width was fixed before), then people can create more team/players.

so much more competitive now~!

my 2 cents.
copper member

Jump to: