Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 243. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 280
I am just wondering how much time you guys are spending on this game. I just started playing but it seems every move just take so much time. So is there any strategy guide i can take a look at  Grin Grin.

It's a "passiv game". You can other activity when you're playing, internet, reading etc. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I am just wondering how much time you guys are spending on this game. I just started playing but it seems every move just take so much time. So is there any strategy guide i can take a look at  Grin Grin.
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
Bots:

Whether there are a lot of bots or not.. in the end, if the value increases or more people start to play, the game will be much more competitive.

100 Bots vs 100 Humans = Humans Win

at least until bots understand how to set traps, cause diversions, have advanced strats/tactics.

People aren't currently working together as large teams - if they did they could group up with 50 players.. each with 10 teams.. that's 3 hunters per team.. = 1500 Hunters
This amount of hunters can easily dominate 1 or more entrances to the central part of the map.. and control the flow of spice

remember: it was possible to solo mine bitcoin once.. now you need to join a pool..
although, HUC is still soloeable atm (human way)

Yestarday I made 20 HUCs in about 15 Minutes (easily, with virtually no risk) -- ok, so i did have to send them out to the location a few hours before, and then send them back which took a few hours. But, i could have scaled this tactic up by 8+ times, and had hunters travelling back and forth none stop.
Although there are only 8.75 HUCs put onto the map every minute, there is around 10k coins up for grabs on "hunters".

Player guilds/teams would really change things quite a bit.

But I guess they'd need some way to organize. It's not really possible here. Maybe in the Huntercointalk.com forums?

Skype works well for MMOs as well.

legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
So I created a new team got to play with them for a little bit and now they are frozen again doesn't let me press go..

did you wait a few blocks?

if so, maybe try delete the transaction (right click transaction and choose delete)

also, you can specify a fee (options, set minimum fee of 0.001), this should make it more likely that your "free move" will get processed more quickly.

This worked for one of my troops:)... So the highest transaction fee gets processed first then? Also I created another team and they haven't spawned yet been 30 minutes yesterday I got them in 10 minutes max so wondering if deleting the transaction would fix that as well?

yes.. but you will need to recreate your hunter.

free transactions are limited by "rate limiter".. we will increase this soon.

paying a fee will ensure your tx will not get rejected.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
So I created a new team got to play with them for a little bit and now they are frozen again doesn't let me press go..

if so, maybe try delete the transaction (right click transaction and choose delete)

also, you can specify a fee (options, set minimum fee of 0.001), this should make it more likely that your "free move" will get processed more quickly.

This worked for one of my troops:)... So the highest transaction fee gets processed first then? Also I created another team and they haven't spawned yet been 30 minutes yesterday I got them in 10 minutes max so wondering if deleting the transaction would fix that as well?
legendary

Activity: 34
IVI
Activity: 15
Help please, who in a course how to decide a problem? Here on skrinshote evidently that for me one command, although actually for me them 40+ ! A client brakes so much (stronger than before). Since conclude to load blocks a client hangs up. Had time a fir-tree to show out koiny! As early as history there is a great number of unknown subzero transactions.

http://s019.radikal.ru/i641/1403/1d/da7fde3505f1.jpg

Am I no one can help? Or do not want? I have the same problem as in rachmatarif

that screenshoot look you had to sync blockchain

Here please to on more fresh.

http://i069.radikal.ru/1403/97/93c06da5c364.jpg

pay a minimum transaction fee (in options) of 0.001
we are about to test a patch to increase "rate limiter"

Yesterday and today I have observed several cases where BGB team suddenly appeared in some places, maps and suddenly disappeared elsewhere. what is it?? it was a 100% chance.

if you see that, remember which block number it is..
then check mapexplorer (huntercoin.info) at that particular block.. the game is provably fair
maybe you lost sync and it caught up fast, or maybe there was some reorg.
i've killed bgb with no issues

---
Bots:

Whether there are a lot of bots or not.. in the end, if the value increases or more people start to play, the game will be much more competitive.

at least until bots understand how to set traps, cause diversions, have advanced strats/tactics.

People aren't currently working together as large teams - if they did they could group up with 50 players.. each with 10 teams.. that's 3 hunters per team.. = 1500 Hunters
This amount of hunters can easily dominate 1 or more entrances to the central part of the map.. and control the flow of spice

remember: it was possible to solo mine bitcoin once.. now you need to join a pool..

Yestarday I made 20 HUCs in about 15 Minutes (easily, with virtually no risk) -- ok, so i did have to send them out to the location a few hours before, and then send them back which took a few hours. But, i could have scaled this tactic up by 8+ times, and had hunters travelling back and forth none stop.
Although there are only 8.75 HUCs put onto the map every minute, there is around 10k coins up for grabs on "hunters".

So if I put 0,001 commission then I will have my team to manage?
Activity: 11
Hello everyone

I just started with Huntercoin but this is how the game starts without corners it seems complicated but I want to try thank you for your advice to me debutant  Smiley
legendary
I talked with a Chinese seller bot and he said that every boat is worth 5 - 6 HUC day, this army is growing every day several times. I am afraid that after a week, the number of BGB many times the number of people. Yesterday I killed more 30 bots BGB, but today I'm only 15 this morning to pick up the coins came ihotelo. It turns out very disadvantageous to kill them.

Another negative point of bots is that stakimi large income botovod will sell coins for any lower rate.

doesn't mater if they sell at lower rate
only the same amount of coins are generated.
Huntercoin is a deflationary crypto currency.

If they sell cheap, then buy them.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I talked with a Chinese seller bot and he said that every boat is worth 5 - 6 HUC day, this army is growing every day several times. I am afraid that after a week, the number of BGB many times the number of people. Yesterday I killed more 30 bots BGB, but today I'm only 15 this morning to pick up the coins came ihotelo. It turns out very disadvantageous to kill them.

Another negative point of bots is that stakimi large income botovod will sell coins for any lower rate.
legendary
Help please, who in a course how to decide a problem? Here on skrinshote evidently that for me one command, although actually for me them 40+ ! A client brakes so much (stronger than before). Since conclude to load blocks a client hangs up. Had time a fir-tree to show out koiny! As early as history there is a great number of unknown subzero transactions.

pay a minimum transaction fee (in options) of 0.001
we are about to test a patch to increase "rate limiter"

Yesterday and today I have observed several cases where BGB team suddenly appeared in some places, maps and suddenly disappeared elsewhere. what is it?? it was a 100% chance.

if you see that, remember which block number it is..
then check mapexplorer (huntercoin.info) at that particular block.. the game is provably fair
maybe you lost sync and it caught up fast, or maybe there was some reorg.
i've killed bgb with no issues

---
Bots:

IVI

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
http://www.jexpotz.com bitcoin faucet

IVI

copper member
I would suggest some antibot configuration of the client. Such as captcha for example.

bots definitely need to do something otherwise it will end the game. Now bot BGB already filled the whole map. Person is physically impossible to resist him, because bot can play around the clock.

Not at all. All we need is players to band together and kill BGB and his other bots. If it becomes unprofitable for him, he'll quit. But... it's up to the players to kill him off. I've got a few teams out to kill a few clusters of BGB generals right now.

This is just another challenge. Cheesy

In other Huntercoin news...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=509574.new#new

Smiley
I would suggest some antibot configuration of the client. Such as captcha for example.

bots definitely need to do something otherwise it will end the game. Now bot BGB already filled the whole map. Person is physically impossible to resist him, because bot can play around the clock.
copper member
Got another question can I have as many names as I want? Such as I have one set of 3 I want to make another set with another general can I have two sets by clicking new or will it destroy my first set?

You can have as many teams as you want, and in fact, you'll need multiple teams. Many players have 20+.
Activity: 40
Sadly I think this game has a lot of bots. It supposed to be a human minable game not a bot game. I can`t even get 3 huc to base now. Sad

I would suggest some antibot configuration of the client. Such as captcha for example. Some dude is selling a script for the game which allows you to auto-mine. We can`t play this game this way and basically and sadly now is a waste of time/hucs to spend on hunters and play by yourself. Also some bots are designed to kill random people passing by. I`m thinking of quitting huc. My first thought when starting the game was to get at 1000 huc. Yesterday I lost 20 huc and I can`t even pass 350 hucs now.
Jump to: